Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Which viewers, all the viewers I know have liked the new promo where Gungun falls into the borewell, which means more outdoor Mohan and Gungun scenes. People are already vexed with Radha swearing over the Gita since it is very obvious she has fallen in love with Mohan whom she knew nothing about except old childhood six-year-old memory and whom she came to conquer singlehandedly barging in unwantedly into an unknown household and then gaining her acceptance by forcing herself using the baghwan angle interfering into all the Trivedi house issues. She has till now used the baghawan angle for all her deeds, so if she now makes a u-turn then it is making a mockery of devotion. Mohan on the other hand has compassion for her because she cares for Gungun and has brought him close to her and is scared that his bond with Gungun will break if Radha leaves his house. There has been no romantic look whatsoever from Mohan towards Radha.

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes they are one week they give better episodes next week they again back to average episodes. They don't keep the balance to make each episode interesting enough to satisfy all sorts of fans and viewers.

If you expect show to get higher Trps than you need to put bit of everything. Last week episodes were better except on thursday it was poor.

Hriday character isn't fighting with Mohan as A would be husband and a bad guy not once he tried to claim his right over Radha and fought with Mohan to warn to stay away from her as she is his would be wife instead its Mohan who is doing the part lol πŸ˜†

plus to add they r killing us with bhagwan bhagti in the show

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

Thn toh i really hope they read that coz right now the show writers are doing pretty bad job😭

Edited by RiyaS2 - 2 years ago
RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is Right go check zee youtube official channel lowest Views on recent promo ever since launch of show.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I do not go by youtube viewers list, they have shown it with real news which many might not be inclined to view but those episodes will definitely get more viewers when Mohan gets into action and he would be joined by Rahul I think which would make it even more interesting, away from the Trivedi mundane happenings.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am keeping my hopes and expectations still from the team πŸ˜‰

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

August 3:surprise,a good episode with great speed ending in RM engagement 😲

R made a new flute for Mohan

Gungun-Mohan team broke by night and restarted next day

Mohan helped R get ready for engagement by sneaking into the room using the window-had no idea Gungun's room is so up πŸ˜†

Don't know why felt that erased other plans and are going to H exposure by the end of this. Shabir looking more relaxed during RM moments which made overall a cute scene.

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mummy Trivedi is very vela... she should be around gungun to help execute her plan. but shes busy watching radha and mohun... Mummyji your daughter is in danger.

After all the full continuous hall drama finally a decent episode. Mohun is so scared that if radha goes away gungun will get angry again and papa trivedi gets really scared of her anger...

Radha kab smart banegi πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

saaniakh thumbnail

Haven’t checked the episode yet but what did you just said whose Engagement ? 😲😲😲

Hriday ka Kia hua Mohan ne mardia Kia 🀣

Wow this looks best episode ❀️

Mohan helped R get ready for engagement by sneaking into the room using the window-had no idea Gungun's room is so up πŸ˜†

Don't know why felt that erased other plans and are going to H exposure by the end of this. Shabir looking more relaxed during RM moments which made overall a cute scene.

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ralulo

mohun trivedi is in dharam sankat... i need to know why does Mohun listen to damini's bakwas... gungun is too cute.. there is nothing one can do to convenience her if she is determined, she went and turned dadi's words around...

Today for the first time saw Shabir comfortable in an RM scene... i guess he has settled in or the discomfort was mohuns requirement as a character.

saaniakh thumbnail

Jab bache ki Maa banegi tab shayad 🀣