Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Radha standing up was something i liked too it’s nice to see makers not making her innocent to such extreme level tht she doesn’t even take a stand so they’re doing good job in tht

Yea geeta scene wasn’t necessary bt the makers are all the time playing with sensitive stuff

Watching precap made me feel very disappointed preponing the wedding is a clear sign that the writers have no proper track planned for hriday when the date after 3 weeks was announced the writers were pretty much keen on playing around with characters n tracks bt with no rise in trp n no source of proper progress they decided to cut it short

Talking about hriday i feel like the writers are gonna create some huge drama like that theft one bt would drag it for week or two thn expose him resulting in him getting kicked out with a promise of comeback n later in story if needed they will bring him back or maybe not

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is good I don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon he may be given break once Radha mohan gets married to make his re entry later 😉

Originally posted by: priyanka.otb

Gungun disappears during the mehendi... so next day wedding will not happen cause hridhay will get exposed... he has this week and the next week on the show is my take

RiyaS2 thumbnail

The track has full potential similar track gave Kasam rise in Trp but here some things needs to be worked on. both radha mohan after 3 months of spending time together still behaving dumb and radha claiming bhagwaan only is annoying. Mohan is behaving helpless character.

They should have given it a time for this track to pick up it won't bring trp in just a week of introduction should wait for this week trp results.

what exactly they will show if hriday done and dusted will they be moving to damini mohan marriage which is same boring thing in every zee show the creatives team lacks creativity to think out of the box I feel they don't push creativity.

RiyaS2 thumbnail

She is amazing she will surprise you I remember Gul actually copied her ideas in her show once. I am waiting only for her to post n read than I am out 😃

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

Super excited to read it i love writing stories too bt more thn tht i love reading😆 so do for sure tag me

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t know what they will show to get Rahan married it feels like they will show Hriday getting exposed wedding cancelledradha 3 vows completing radha going back to her town. Here Mohan damini weddingpreparations while radha loses her father left alone mohan going to see radha marrying her brings back his bride radha home.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

As most of us following RM even before launch know, this serial was never original concept, remade in several languages already including Hindi. Even if some tweaking of plots, characters, omissions, tracks & changes are happening here in RM, still original or remake versions of the same concept were NOT focused on showing elaborate MARRIED LIFE story of simple village belly and rich widower male lead. ☺️

Bhojpuri daily soap version of same story on another Z channel started in Sep 2021 and it seems only during Jun 2022 story reached upto mandap ceremony of widower ML.😛 It seems to be running well, guess it has more horror dosages with dead wife's ghost, vamp & step mom's open tit for tat regular dramas.

So unless LSD films or channel is looking to wrap up show soon, feel re-marriage of Mohan can't happen so suddenly in RM😒 so far his backstory also wasn't shown properly and also because of over & wrong usage of bhakt-bhagwan jaap, that will drive away some more viewers.

Obsessed vamp dressed as bride getting rejected or failing to marry male lead, it seems interests some general audience, hopefully Damini gets atleast few wedding rituals going wrong for her.🤪She only had quick engagement with Mohan in Barsana temple, that went smoothly away from Gungun and her mom's presence.

PS.

Instead of sticking to family drama or thriller/horror drama routes that other versions took, don't know what made LSD team digress into mythology/religion route for RM which is too sensitive topic, when there's NO such selling potential in this base story or main characters to force this unconvincing deep devotional angle.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wrote it I couldn't able to tag you as you need to check buddy request. here is the link of the write up Post 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5299440#161545542

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

August 2:hall drama part 7654321 😔 H mom turn to play victim and reject the wedding

Mohan wanted to defend R innocence and he's again the one who has to hear the nonsense festival-thank God Gungun held his hand;he can promise he won't stop the wedding but Gungun never did. 👍🏼 Cute how she was holding both RM hands when was sent to her room.

Engagement-mehendi-wedding,all in upcoming days to put end to this torture.

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ralulo

August 2:hall drama part 7654321 😔 H mom turn to play victim and reject the wedding

Mohan wanted to defend R innocence and he's again the one who has to hear the nonsense festival-thank God Gungun held his hand;he can promise he won't stop the wedding but Gungun never did. 👍🏼 Cute how she was holding both RM hands when was sent to her room.

Engagement-mehendi-wedding,all in upcoming days to put end to this torture.

I am a little intrigued to how they will play out the gungun in the ditch bit... i hope they don't disappoint. Like we say Mohun is the FL in this show... gets blamed for everything that happens in the world... Mohun will help gungun...

Since mohun will not be a part of the ceremonies she is dressed in black. I think mohun is going to be pretty upset with his mom... hes also going to go against her for the first time... but gungun is the most important to him

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

And he has all the right to be angry with the whole bunch,would need a long vacation with Gungun once all ends and don't forgive anyone even if they climb the Everest. 😈

But he will cause he's 1 sweetheart.

Guess today was only the trailer of how he will kick H after Gungun lands up in trouble.