Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priyanka.otb

not really i had assumed he would be drinking too if he smokes

next in line is, he consumes & sells Ganja/Charas/Heroin 😵

Other unknown illegal activities H does for money can be shown later as; (as he is sarvagun sampann)

Extortion

Heritage idols smuggling

Human organs trafficking 😕

Betting/online scams

Cyber crimes

Child molestation (its cringe sry to say this)

And H is supposedly young educated man from a Pandit family, who earlier worked as priest in some Mathura temple, and already in records of Mathura police as thief.

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe yet to decide which profession fits him better 😲 and then all these small or big crimes will be erased since only need a reason to say he's bad-can't marry R. Meanwhile still play "i cancel the wedding/no,i cancel the wedding" game. 😔

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes I love writing creative write ups ideas for the show that I watch and like been doing this since long years on this forum and creatives have used it in their shows too which is encouraging ❤️ hope you like reading it too I will tag you and Riya 🤗

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It wasn’t boring but it was all drama where Radha proving herself not having any feelings for Mohan 😆 I do like the fact Radha stood up for herself n family 👏 lekin FL ko rulayenge nahi to TRP ka Kia hoga? but I didn’t liked Geeta pe Kasam khana I really condemn that act 👎🏼

Hriday I must say the guy is superb slowly growing in as a character 👏 creatives deserves 👍🏼 He is making me viewer curious I can’t predict his behaviour I don’t wat next he will do ? Far better than Damini she is not that appealing as a vamp the actress has innocent personality but she is good too.

I felt like Hriday is getting affected now ? He is falling for Radha? The jealousy on his face seeing Radha doesn’t falls for him but loves Mohan is apparent on his face today Damini too said on his face that kyun Pyar hogaya Radha se? May be creatives are going towards a twist where Hriday falls for Radha when he solds Radha to someone he will be the one helping informing Mohan saving Radha 😆 kamine se jaan nahi chootne wali ab jaldi 🤪

Mohan also was impressed touched by Radha n her words but I felt Mohan didn’t liked hearing that Radha has no feelings for him 🥺

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

From 3 weeks to 2 weeks to engagement next day and wedding after 1 day 😲 clearly have no patience to run so long with H around.

R had to vow on Gita,Mohan's turn to promise on stepmom head that will not stop the wedding. 😲

Either H will be exposed and will vanish or are going for RM last minute wedding (which looks unlikely with Gungun in danger)

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They have jumped to sudden marriage looks strange to me😲

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was alright 🤔

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

Today’s episode was pretty boring only part tht was nice was mohan getting an inside of radha’s selfless intentions but I don’t think it would b useful so overall it was boring -_-

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ralulo

From 3 weeks to 2 weeks to engagement next day and wedding after 1 day 😲 clearly have no patience to run so long with H around.

R had to vow on Gita,Mohan's turn to promise on stepmom head that will not stop the wedding. 😲

Either H will be exposed and will vanish or are going for RM last minute wedding (which looks unlikely with Gungun in danger)

Gungun disappears during the mehendi... so next day wedding will not happen cause hridhay will get exposed... he has this week and the next week on the show is my take

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Guess I commented last week, in Tues/Wed episode muhurat will get further advanced, so its done and dusted thru Kadambari.😆Looks like Kadambari will get more screen space from now on.

H sub-track so far has served NO great purpose, (other than giving few MG duo scenes which some were looking forward to watch since long) it rather deviated from main story movement in Trivedi family, as within two episodes itself audience understood H is a bad guy and both script & scenes editing had many lapses to even treat this as thriller, in addition to boring audience with longest day/night happenings of his entry with crowded outsiders /insiders drama. 😵

They seem heading towards Radha removing those three knots she made for Mohan-jee? which was her top secret with her Banke Bihariji earlier, which she ended up revealing to every sundry person who asked her in Jul episodes.. smiley14 If so, R will have NO excuse to stay in that Trivedi house, that's when real intent or emotions can be exposed. R needs to leave to Barsana with family, even if its only for few days to become practical, think about her life and family, and get realization that Mohan is human not Bhagwan, otherwise this story will remain stagnated and alienate remaining audience too from bhakt-bhagwan jaap.

(I will try to write separate post on this, heard some serious dis-grunted comments from some offline ardent Zee & RM viewers, on wrong interpretation of Gita and Bhakti repeating in this show)

Few of us predicted in advance when promo of MG joining hands to stop R wedding came out, that climax will have M or G getting injured or in grave danger, that's when kid will realize her father indeed loves and cares for her.😒Even if she doesn't call him papa, atleast Gungun may consider Mohan as friend, instead of just team mate from then on.

So with this bore-well mishap, Mohan can end up praying for Gungun, he will be happiest after Gungun gets saved, and even Gungun comes closer to him. So all three vows of R possibly get fulfilled and Kadambari may highlight them to her saying now you need not worry for Mohan's happiness and can leave calmly.

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Super excited to read it i love writing stories too bt more thn tht i love reading😆 so do for sure tag me