Video

https://youtu.be/lPLql7L3iGU

Word Count: 1

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

After watching today’s episode i have one question

WHEN IS THIS DAY GOING TO END?!
Seriously they’re stretching it too long meeting radha fixing wedding to going on date all in same day? Thoda zyada hogaya nai? Atleast some proper progress could’ve been nice Bt it’s a tv serial so wht can i expect🤷🏻‍♀️

I had a feeling before and it became a little strong watching hriday almost yelling at radha that he might have anger issues n scare her strongly or even abuse and warn her to act all oky until mohan somehow finds out😔

As soon as mohan stepped in their so called alone time radha was all cheerful n they both left discussing abt pani puri not even listening to hriday having literal monologue against them right at their backs🤣 hriday is interesting i like him😆

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

22nd July:

So gungun is conditionally talking to mohun. Next hriday will find gungun checking his things and want to kill her.

Dadi and Radha are the same... just enter mohuns room like its an open playground... dadi is a guest in that house and she keeps behaving like she owns the place.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

So Damini's bandages on burned hands are still intact as per continuity (because its still same day/night happenings) but Radha's hand got already fully cured with not even a mark, when she went out on date with Hriday same night after change of costume?😆

This team has shot & re-shot few scenes randomly in no proper order, and its clearly visible in this weeks episodes😛there's lack of co-ordination in placement of several scenes in final cuts & even in BGM, poor editors.😳

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

D had nothing much to do,except be a spectator in hall scenes or eat apples 😆 no change of clothes since Mohan never thought to take her out for dinner. Yeah met Hriday but that was to confirm it's her idea again.

The night is still young and have to show trio coming back from pani puri date,Gungun in Hriday room,that RG bts scene and something more before finally moving to next day-which seems to be as long as actual one,same costumes for this week shoot.

LAV2725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

This PH seems getting inspired by Balaji in stretching one calendar days drama into multiple episodes. BT crew have this regular habit to drag one calendar day/24 hrs happenings in a family/house into 8, 12, 24 even 48 episodes, mostly because script for next day or next plot isn't ready or because they want to postpone some villain/vamp exposure. 😆

9th Jul Sat:

New morning started in RM fiction world, Mohan & Gungun joined hands.

19th Jul Tue: they may still be in same day?

That upcoming bts of M with flute in his room has R in same day's clothes.(quite surprisingly)😛though M has changed, so it may be evening of same day.

So BT team on their same Zee shows already changed to next day in KDB, and seems from Mon episodes even KKB & BL are going to show new day events finally.

Here not sure even Mon episode in RM will show us next day🥱as some more same night events are still pending. If so, for now can say LSD has beaten BT team in draaagging area.👏

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You said all wats in my mind 👍🏼😆 I also liking Hriday than damini he is a combo m still not able to guess whether he is actually a bad guy or good guy inside 🤔

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

After watching today’s episode i have one question

WHEN IS THIS DAY GOING TO END?!
Seriously they’re stretching it too long meeting radha fixing wedding to going on date all in same day? Thoda zyada hogaya nai? Atleast some proper progress could’ve been nice Bt it’s a tv serial so wht can i expect🤷🏻‍♀️

I had a feeling before and it became a little strong watching hriday almost yelling at radha that he might have anger issues n scare her strongly or even abuse and warn her to act all oky until mohan somehow finds out😔

As soon as mohan stepped in their so called alone time radha was all cheerful n they both left discussing abt pani puri not even listening to hriday having literal monologue against them right at their backs🤣 hriday is interesting i like him😆

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LAV2725

If so, for now can say LSD has beaten BT team in draaagging area.👏

No way;can't beat the longest day in kkb history fo ex,memory loss track wedding day lasted ~1 month 1/2. Here day started 12 episodes ago only.

LAV2725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

No way;can't beat the longest day in kkb history fo ex,memory loss track wedding day lasted ~1 month 1/2. Here day started 12 episodes ago only.

I said for now..meaning as per current airing shows episodes on Z, not the old ones..😛

yeah 2017 in KKB that T's wedding day & night, kidnap & drama, can still remember many used to make many memes, predictions and also guesses if any media or agency will recognize and give BT some award for that feat..😆

But came to know same A.Nagpal pre-covid times dragged Preeta's wedding day & night in KDB similar way or rather broken KKB's record..guess KDB cast has shot in same costumes for two months for that event. 👏Seems S.Arya gave interviews that she chose a very heavy designer wedding outfit for the show to look good, had she known she has to wear it daily for so long, she wouldn't have chosen it.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They will keep on dragging until they see TRP getting affected lol 😆 otherwise they don’t care as they want to run show for long.

Edited by saaniakh - 2 years ago