Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

D is predictable and even boring as villain;given her scenes with Mohan are limited to meeting him with the whole family is not a big surprise he's late to see her true face,sees her more as part of a crowd,not someone he's about to marry. And now with R marriage he totally ignores the thought his marriage is close-or not. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ralulo thumbnail

Good to see Tulsi had a naughty side too,more than Mohan. She was thinking something else as his way to pamper her when he started playing for her. โค๏ธ That felt like home in middle of probably many plans to separate them already.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup... 'Home'... felt the same - esp since they used that home v/s house thing yesterday.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Based on the way Gungun was presented so far in the show, this kid's attitude, style, stubbornness & anger may be that of Mohan's but her smartness, bravery, naughtiness, facial features, judging people come from Tulsi.๐Ÿ˜ŠFor same reasons Mohan may not easily be able to forget Tulsi when Gungun is before his eyes, even after kid accepts him as father in future.

Can term Gungun as the only well written, styled, presented, connected, performed, bonded and used character till now by all the concerned departments of this show, right from her introduction episode.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (Mohan's character was also not properly used in many May/Jun episodes)

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Based on the way Gungun was presented so far in the show, this kid's attitude, style, stubbornness & anger may be that of Mohan's but her smartness, bravery, naughtiness, facial features, judging people come from Tulsi.๐Ÿ˜Š...

Spot on here, I'd say ... The only place she goes wrong is about Mohan and it seems like the only place Tulsi went wrong was around stepmom.

Rahul is missing since a few episodes... wonder if he will be used around H - assuming he is out somewhere and sees R & H or him alone somewhere? Can have some importance given to him as with Ketki.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so happy with todays episode... the write made sure to maintain consistency and everyone's character.

Mohun got a reality check that he needs to do a lot of work with regards to gungun... and was rubbed the wrong way to remember his past.

gungun expressed her concerns that shes not sure mohun can be trusted (and she is right in feeling so, cause mohun has made too many mistakes by trusting damini over her)

radha was true to herself intruder number one... where was daadi when kadambari and radha were talking to stop her from ranting mohun...

the flashback was the sweetest thing ever...

I skipped the damini and hriday part mostly... just caught damini thinking of tulsi and that was good to see (she fears tulsi but also cant stop her obsessiveness over mohun)

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yea hriday definitely looks like heโ€™s gonna outsmart damini 21st july episode confirmed this

But right now pyscho lover looks like the only way he could outsmart her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bt tht will only happen if the writers wanna stretch his character otherwise they can show him running away with money just before the wedding or mohan offering him blank cheque all filmy style n him accepting it๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

Number one on suspect list has to be mohanโ€™s mom

Today my brain worked a little and found a similarity between mohan and gungun. Both are same not ready to accept the reality and instead blamed all the pain on someone else as coping mechanism

The flashback scene after so long was awkward for me even if i liked watching it๐Ÿ˜ญ

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

His dialogues like Damini you donโ€™t know what and whom you brought and you made big mistake was intriguing ๐Ÿ˜† he is gonna become the pain in the ass of Damini soon and we would love to watch that happening I think the actor as Hriday is good to retain as long as TRP support Him falling in love for Radha would be major twist as than he wonโ€™t care about anything else money etc he will want Radha only which will create problems for Mohan more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ