Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NeeruNira

Hello everyone here after ages now a days not watching wtha regularly so and busy too much 

Hope you all fine here well show is going nowhere I think and this  rishi track has potential and  better  rashmi drama so let's see what makers shown next 

Hey ... me too not watching regularly have exam in Dec ... so am pretty much tight spot ....  Even I loved Rishi 's Psycho scenes ... 

Sarooj and Masi's same old plots ... I hope cos of Rashmi madness ends soon ....πŸ˜ƒ ... 

I really wish Nak and Ras does some productive work ...  and stop the blame game ...  

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

omg 😱 after so long, saw that shaheer was trending on twitter, so, peaked into written updates on a website. Tried watching a few minutes of today's episode. Oh gawd,.. what even have they done to the original tamil serial. 

This Rishi guy has been done to death by Kanha and Nakuul it seems after that guy attacks Sayyuri and Kusum. Sayyuri loses her baby while saving  kusum, now in the hospital everyone is crying; Sayyuri wakes up while Kanha tells that the baby has been aborted, she starts blabbering by pointing to a teddy bear that it's their child and does all that a woman would do to a new born. All goes home and sayyuri still in shock, insists on doing arathi to her baby teddy while entering home. 

Major drama loading as Kanha is being suspect for Rishi murder now πŸ€”

Ada ramaa krishna govinda πŸ˜² this is really WTH only  

Oh vidu jhoot πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒ

Viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5310925

Sorry for the rude interruption, but if there is anyone looking for a fun time discussing iTV, please do join this game 🐣

You don't have to know every show on iTV, general understanding kaafi hai ✌️

Please do mention IN the attached thread, if interested, so host sahiba can sign you up πŸ™

Last Date to sign up: 26 November 2022

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I can see Rashmi's POV. My problem is that she doesn't express herself at the time and later on blames others for her problems. If she would have told Kanha there and then about not wanting to share her wedding day, Kanha would have understood. Rashmi's Mom is irritating now with the constant slapping threat. If she wants to break off Rashmi's wedding because of Rashmi's behaviour, she should just do it.

I feel Sayuri is rushing with the kid thing. Both she and Kanha need time to get over the miscarriage.

I find Yash fishy. He seems too good to be true.

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snowfally

I can see Rashmi's POV. My problem is that she doesn't express herself at the time and later on blames others for her problems. If she would have told Kanha there and then about not wanting to share her wedding day, Kanha would have understood. Rashmi's Mom is irritating now with the constant slapping threat. If she wants to break off Rashmi's wedding because of Rashmi's behaviour, she should just do it.

I feel Sayuri is rushing with the kid thing. Both she and Kanha need time to get over the miscarriage.

I find Yash fishy. He seems too good to be true.

Absolutely true ....Rashmi never takes stand when needed she stand aside and show she's happy and rant about it later ...It's really a toxic behaviour ... Yash  ..I feel the same ... 

I some how didnt want Rashmi to get married to Nakul ... she is getting on my nerves .... if she comes diff she will create rift between bro's ....

Snowfally thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

Absolutely true ....Rashmi never takes stand when needed she stand aside and show she's happy and rant about it later ...It's really a toxic behaviour ... Yash  ..I feel the same ... 

I some how didnt want Rashmi to get married to Nakul ... she is getting on my nerves .... if she comes diff she will create rift between bro's ....

Yes, very true. I somehow feel Rashmi's character has changed overnight because this PH loves the 2 Brothers fighting because of a vamp sister story. Earlier, I used to love Rashmi's introverted, sweet character.

I feel Nakul is more at fault when it comes to Rashmi - Nakul relationship. He never asks for her opinion and runs to spend time with Sayuri - Kanha all the time instead of Rashmi sometimes. Nakul isn't bf or husband material because he has no individuality. Rashmi should break off with him.

Rashmi blaming Sayuri - Kanha for Nakul's behaviour is the problem. I agree that Rashmi's behaviour is toxic, Nakul's family except for Saroj and Dadi are good. She doesn't appreciate that.

Snowfally thumbnail

So, Rashmi is officially the vamp now.  I used to like Sayuri - Kanha and Rashmi - Nakul relationship and them individually also. Slowly, started disliking Nakul because of his lack of personality and now dislike Rashmi a lot because of her constant whining and blame game. Rashmi and Nakul are incompatible and the sweetness and shyness of that relation has gone.

I am seriously not interested in seeing siblings fight. Will pop in in-between for Sayuri - Kanha. 

Snowfally thumbnail

Rashmi poison Real or drama to be seen

RoseyGR thumbnail

Hey...

Well, I seem to be the only one to be enjoying the "possibility" of something sibling related on the show🀣🀣

For Rashmi-Nakul. I find the blame to be more on Rashmi than Nakul. Even long before the wedding, she found things to complain about, even Nakul giving his brother and bhabhi juice didn't set well with herπŸ™„

Even though I do see her point for the wedding day thing, I disagree Nakul doesn't ask for her opinion. His first thought on the planning Sayuri-Kanha made was "I'll discuss it with Rashmi"... I just think that Nakul is all about being a sweet young family member who never breaks anyone's heart unless it's important... And having a same day wedding is really not important πŸ™„

I also think Rashmi wouldn't be caught tomorrow, even though I hope I'm wrong...

I want bros centered plot but not them fighting πŸ™„

I just can't see Nakul turning on Kanha, if he does, I'm gonna whoop his ******🀣