Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shridharg

May the charm of shimmering diyas and lamps make this diwali the best diwali for you. Wishing you lots of luck. Happy Diwali.❤️

Hey thanks Shilpa❤️

Happy Diwali to all.

Lots of love happiness nd prosperity

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinu17

oh pahleez the same old faltu drama..if this is true then saroj will get a lesson from this rishi babu..her daughter will get ill treatment from her sasural then she will realize thar what she did ,does and continuesly doing with her bahus..

Hope Saroj get to redeem for what she did ... But writers may take U turn never know ... they need villain for later ... If the baby is hurt ...again Saroj will start taking witchy pills ... I do skip the epi .. for precap ... some how am not able to connect with the show feels something is missing even after twists and turns ... 

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Hey thanks Shilpa❤️

Happy Diwali to all.

Lots of love happiness nd prosperity

....❤️

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shridharg

May the charm of shimmering diyas and lamps make this diwali the best diwali for you. Wishing you lots of luck. Happy Diwali.❤️

happy diwali my dear ..enjoy ur holidays 🥳

shridharg thumbnail

happy diwali my dear ..enjoy ur holidays 🥳

....❤️

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rishi track is a yawnfest 😭 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

after rishi reveals which negative character on the way ? let me guess hmm..Download thinking 4😕😆 

shridharg thumbnail

after rishi reveals which negative character on the way ? let me guess hmm..Download thinking 4😕😆 

Dont know ..saw some clippings with hooded guy ... 

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello everyone here after ages now a days not watching wtha regularly so and busy too much 

Hope you all fine here well show is going nowhere I think and this  rishi track has potential and  better  rashmi drama so let's see what makers shown next 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Rashmi is selfish, jealous and wrong to blame Sayuri and Kanha but I agree with her about Nakul. Nakul has no individuality and is hardly shown studying / working. Kanha is so loving to Sayuri, he makes extra efforts to be with her, surprise her but Nakul does mostly Sayuri praise when he is with Rashmi. Anyone will get irritated after a point. He doesn't involve her in any matter or puts special effort. Rashmi is making custard for him, wants to spend more time with him, takes care of him but he is very dismissive towards her. Nakul needs to learn about love from his bro.

I feel Rashmi is wrong because she blames Sayuri - Kanha who are actually looking out for her instead of Nakul and to some extent Saroj. Rashmi deserves better than Nakul.