Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Why on earth Kusum hiding his intensions ... wrong doings ... 

She never missed taunting Sayuri at times .. are the makres wanna show her bechari abla naari now ....?

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
chaata lagaaaa..hai  lagaa rashmi ke gaaal par..Download dancing 4Download dancing 20😆

shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

after watching rashmi i feel like Download reading 19😆 

r they real sis or step?Download angry 15

Weird all of sudden turning anyone to neg and positive ... Rashmi turning to witch didnt make any sense ...

Few witchy pills are left with makers I guess next will it be Nakul or FIL  's turn to take them .....😃🤣

Or show wrap up hoga ...? ðŸ¤”

shridharg thumbnail

chaata lagaaaa..hai  lagaa rashmi ke gaaal par..Download dancing 4Download dancing 20😆

For a change the lyrics coming out from Saroj is diff ... 

And that Slap the scare of losing heir ..was so much ... thappad ka goonj abhi thak hai ... poor thing she did everything to please Saroj  ...🤔

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shridharg

Weird all of sudden turning anyone to neg and positive ... Rashmi turning to witch didnt make any sense ...

Few witchy pills are left with makers I guess next will it be Nakul or FIL  's turn to take them .....😃🤣

Or show wrap up hoga ...? ðŸ¤”

we want the  show wrap,we want the  show wrap..Download military & army 9 bakwaas bandh karo ðŸ˜†

shridharg thumbnail

we want the  show wrap,we want the  show wrap..Download military & army 9 bakwaas bandh karo ðŸ˜†

Me too .. after all this I still feel something is  missing in the show ... ðŸ˜‰

Edited by shridharg - 1 years ago
shridharg thumbnail

Makers could have spent money and get good writer .. when the trp chart is on flat line ....

Villain's  needed to be very strong with script ... in any show ... All the characters are doing flat ... for some reason ... mazaa nahi aaraha hai ... 

Hope RS .. dig out good writer from his Box ... or wrap up the show ...make way for new show ...

shridharg thumbnail

It was serious thing ... when have old people and pregnant lady at home .. this kind of negligency  ..and do Rashmi even realise what was about to happen ... Didnt expect writers turning Rashmi to grey to dumb ...

She was naive but smart at times ... this is too much to handle ...turning her into grey ...

hadd he yaar .. to be honest writers Saroj ya Rashmi as characters ...ki ...

Paise karch karke naya villian le aathe .. 

I dont feel any of the characters connected these days ....

shridharg thumbnail

https://youtu.be/MqdLOMN9k4U?t=151

Sayuri and girls are into festive mood but .. dance performance ...Hope Sayuri dont go over the board and get scolded by MIL and Masi ji 

FIL and MIL joined into dancing with DIL ...   Rashmi  Sayu ..fasting for their loved ones ... 

But Kusum aka Suman ...😉.. di too fasting ... for Rishi ...?