Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

That’s a good move on AK’s part. Didn’t expect it, honestly. Takes some guts to admit that it was an irresponsible choice.

I only wish other actors like Ajay Devgn, Salman, even my precious SRK etc. become as conscious about the brands they are endorsing.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sometimes, social media can be such a good thing. Well done Akki! 👏🏽 Big stars stepping away from brands like this and the big dip in celebs endorsing Fair&Lovely is purely due to SM and avoiding backlash. If it results in even 5% less people purchasing products from either of these brands, i’d say good job.

He was being bashed because in 2018 he gave a lecture like...I will never endorse a tobacco brand....although its not tobacco they are endorsing...its flavored eliachi not tobacco...but still Vimal is known for tobacco and the association of superstars gives it more visibility and credibility....it is not like Akki did not know what he was doing...but its a good step...I hope SRK follows.....SRK has disappointed me very few times and this ad was one of those few times.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Akki aajkal sirf maafi hi mangta phir raha hain lodu, usko pata nahi tha kya vimal gutka hain🤣

NathuPyare thumbnail

Abhi kitni bhi apology maang le, doglapan to dikh hi gaya iska. Anyways still better than ones who still haven't expressed any regret despite all the outrage.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Abhi kitni bhi apology maang le, doglapan to dikh hi gaya iska. Anyways still better than ones who still haven't expressed any regret despite all the outrage.

Faltu ki outrage hain. Bhenchod itni hi dikkat hain gutka se, seedha ban kiyu nahi karte usko. Aisa toh nahi hain, ki log gutka Ajay ya SRK ya koi bhi actor ko dekh ke khate hain. Gutka log pehle bhi khate the, aaj bhi khayenge, koi actor endorse na kare tab bhi khayenge.

I would respect SRK and Ajay more, if they don't back out.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Faltu ki outrage hain. Bhenchod itni hi dikkat hain gutka se, seedha ban kiyu nahi karte usko. Aisa toh nahi hain, ki log gutka Ajay ya SRK ya koi bhi actor ko dekh ke khate hain. Gutka log pehle bhi khate the, aaj bhi khayenge, koi actor endorse na kare tab bhi khayenge.

I would respect SRK and Ajay more, if they don't back out.

Agar kisi cheez ko ban nahi kar sakte to kya usse promote karne lagenge? Ye to waisa hi ho gaya jaise log kehte hai - if you cannot avoid r@pe, enjoy it.

The least these  celebs can do is to not encourage more people fall into this harmful addiction or to not normalise ones who are already fallen... ki arre dekho srk aur ajay devgan bhi to khaate hain. Baki tumhe jo manna hai mano.

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Look who's back lying again as usual. This is the same as his citizenship lies where he kept getting caught in his own web. Never endorsed tobacco? Say what?

And what's a worthy cause? Will he share it or are we supposed to trust him? Because he's not worthy of any trust at all when his apology itself starts off with lie.

I hope he knows a certain politician and political party can't be counted in "worthy cause" either. 

Well played by his PR though. Ads stay on air, he gets to keep his money, and he can look good to the public that he might donate the money to something in the future. lol

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Paltu Canadian kumar.