Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ofcourse i will be triggered. Saala kahi bhi r@pe ka example de do to log turant shuru ho jate hai ki trivialise kar rahe ho. Par MC BC to bikul normalise kar rakha hai. I knew after writing that example ki koi na koi aisa bolega zaroor. Unfortunately it turned out to be u.

Aise to alcohol ke bhi club soda aur calender wagairah ke ads aate hain. Do u think people are really so naive that they don't understand what they are actually promoting? Agar elaichi ka hi ad tha to why did akshay apologize? Everyone knows elaichi is just a front to promote their main product i.e. gutkha. Who are they trying to fool? And minors are influenced by any person who they look up to whether they are their parents, movie actors or fav sportsmen.

Arre bhai addiction wali cheezein le rahe ho to addiction to hoga hi.. ye jante hue bhi log lete hain isse mai kab mana kar raha hoon. U think u r in full control and then suddenly one day u realise u r not! Isilye to kehte hain drugs try bhi mat karo warna kab addiction ho jayega tumhe khud pata nahi chalega.

Thankfully drugs banned hain warna uska bhi ad kar rahe hote ye log 

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Ofcourse i will be triggered. Saala kahi bhi r@pe ka example de do to log turant shuru ho jate hai ki trivialise kar rahe ho. Par MC BC to bikul normalise kar rakha hai. I knew after writing that example ki koi na koi aisa bolega zaroor. Unfortunately it turned out to be u.

ab tu khol ke rakhega toh Lena toh banta hain🤣

Aise to alcohol ke bhi club soda aur calender wagairah ke ads aate hain. Do u think people are really so naive that they don't understand what they are actually promoting? Agar elaichi ka hi ad tha to why did akshay apologize? Everyone knows elaichi is just a front to promote their main product i.e. gutkha. Who are they trying to fool? And minors are influenced by any person who they look up to whether they are their parents, movie actors or fav sportsmen.

Let us go to the original point, which was is the outrage against the ads in general in anyway fruitful. Akki ke against outrage is understandable because he used to act like he is the only healthy human being in BW. But in general it is just a stupid morality show off. 

Arre bhai addiction wali cheezein le rahe ho to addiction to hoga hi.. ye jante hue bhi log lete hain isse mai kab mana kar raha hoon. U think u r in full control and then suddenly one day u realise u r not! Isilye to kehte hain drugs try bhi mat karo warna kab addiction ho jayega tumhe khud pata nahi chalega.

Thankfully drugs banned hain warna uska bhi ad kar rahe hote ye log 

the point is people are always aware of the harm of these stuff, but still take it. So the decision is finally their own.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

ab tu khol ke rakhega toh Lena toh banta hain🤣

Let us go to the original point, which was is the outrage against the ads in general in anyway fruitful. Akki ke against outrage is understandable because he used to act like he is the only healthy human being in BW. But in general it is just a stupid morality show off. 

the point is people are always aware of the harm of these stuff, but still take it. So the decision is finally their own.

Lol... Bade aaye lene wale ðŸ˜† kar le koshish tu bhi ðŸ˜†

All u r saying is your opinion not a fact.

Smoking and gutka are akin to suicide as it is literally inviting cancer. People know suicide is bad but still they do... But the people who motivate others for Suicide are deemed responsible too. In this case srk, ajay and akshay are motivating people for Suicide through cancer and they cannot shrug off their social responsibility. This is what i believe. No body is forcing u to agree with me.

Ab aage bata kya problem hai? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Lol... Bade aaye lene wale ðŸ˜† kar le koshish tu bhi ðŸ˜†

All u r saying is your opinion not a fact.

Smoking and gutka are akin to suicide as it is literally inviting cancer. People know suicide is bad but still they do... But the people who motivate others for Suicide are deemed responsible too. I'm this case srk, ajay and akshay are motivating people for Suicide through cancer and they cannot shrug off their social responsibility. This is what i believe. No body is forcing u to agree with me.

Ab aage bata kya problem hai? 

Waise toh cancer doodh se bhi hota hain aurton ko should we ban amul ads?

NathuPyare thumbnail

Waise toh cancer doodh se bhi hota hain aurton ko should we ban amul ads?

Hone ko to cancer bina doodh ya tobacco ke bhi ho sakta hai. Sab kuch to nahi band kar sakte par haan jisse sabse zyada hota hai usko to discourage kar hi sakte hain.

Waise bhi its about the probability and percentage of people consuming tobacco who get cancer. Gutkha is a major risk factor for oral cancer. What is the percentage or probability of getting cancer from milk? Extremely low i guess. To fir unke ads par ban kyun lagayein?

Aur waise bhi yaha pe baat ads pe ban hone ki nahi balki celebs ke aise ads karne ki ho rahi hai.

-Heer- thumbnail

Itni problem ho rhi hai to ask govt to ban these products. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Hone ko to cancer bina doodh ya tobacco ke bhi ho sakta hai. Sab kuch to nahi band kar sakte par haan jisse sabse zyada hota hai usko to discourage kar hi sakte hain.

Waise bhi its about the probability and percentage of people consuming tobacco who get cancer. Gutkha is a major risk factor for oral cancer. What is the percentage or probability of getting cancer from milk? Extremely low i guess. To fir unke ads par ban kyun lagayein?

Aur waise bhi yaha pe baat ads pe ban hone ki nahi balki celebs ke aise ads karne ki ho rahi hai.

In India, 20 per 100000 population are affected by oral cancer which accounts for about 30% of all types of cancer.

In Breast cancer has ranked number one cancer among Indian females with age adjusted rate as high as 25.8 per 100,000 women.

Baat simple hain, if people themselves consume tobacco and alcohol in thier societies and making these things easily accessible, than if they cannot fight against it in their own locality. They have no right to criticize celebs, and it isn't a concern, but just a moral policing and fake outrage because they either dislike the celeb or just dislike the fact that celeb are earning big by promoting stuff which our hypocritical societies consider taboo.

NathuPyare thumbnail

In India, 20 per 100000 population are affected by oral cancer which accounts for about 30% of all types of cancer.

In Breast cancer has ranked number one cancer among Indian females with age adjusted rate as high as 25.8 per 100,000 women.

Baat simple hain, if people themselves consume tobacco and alcohol in thier societies and making these things easily accessible, than if they cannot fight against it in their own locality. They have no right to criticize celebs, and it isn't a concern, but just a moral policing and fake outrage because they either dislike the celeb or just dislike the fact that celeb are earning big by promoting stuff which our hypocritical societies consider taboo.

What do i do with that data? Where is the link between milk consumption and cancer?

Question is not wilful consumption of tobacco but celebs promoting and endorsing tobacco products which is morally wrong. Of course some celebs have very loose moral obligations and they might promote and endorse even poison if allowed to do that & when given enough money. However people have every right to question those celebs for being a bad influence on susceptible people. 

P.s. gutkha is not just a taboo but a harmful product proven to greatly increase chances of oral cancer .

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

What do i do with that data? Where is the link between milk consumption and cancer?

Question is not wilful consumption of tobacco but celebs promoting and endorsing tobacco products which is morally wrong. Of course some celebs have very loose moral obligations and they might promote and endorse even poison if allowed to do that & when given enough money. However people have every right to question those celebs for being a bad influence on susceptible people. 

P.s. gutkha is not just a taboo but a harmful product proven to greatly increase chances of oral cancer .

And as I said people questioning celebs are not actually concerned about the evils, but do it just for the sake of it.

NathuPyare thumbnail

And as I said people questioning celebs are not actually concerned about the evils, but do it just for the sake of it.

Then u r mistaken