Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Word Count: 0

Havaana thumbnail

Lizzie can't tag you

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Most importantly, congratulations to my FFDT team for pulling off something as beautiful and as crazy as RCA (in two phases) so beautifully. 🤗 You guys inspire me with your creativity and hardwork, and the effort that you put in to plan, execute and complete each and every step of the process with so much ease. Happy to see FF section thriving with beautiful stories from all over the forum.

You guys are the best! 🤗❤

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Congratulations to all brilliant winners

Not able to tag you Lizzie

Thank you so much Nina.🤗

Cheers..

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Congratulations Megh ♥️🤗🥳

You deserved this .

Always been fan of your writing so keep writing more I am waiting .

Also keep shining girl !💃

Thanks vaishuuu, glad you love my amateur writing lol😂❤️

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Congratulations to all the winners! 🥳

Thank you to everyone who voted for my works (Jungli – Imlie) and (Jaan – BALH2) and my forever cheerleaders, Twerps and Rishu! 🤗This feels unbelievable! 🙈😆

Imlie gang, party time! 🤪 Join me in congratulating M (best author) and Egle (Dawn) – our winners from the Imlie forum!

Very very happy for you Sarcy 🤗

🥳🥳

Jungli has been a comfort read for me. I simply love it, sooo sooo glad you got an award for it. It was simply superb ❤️

As a gift to us, would you mind writing a mind blowing piece after Jungli and Boyfriend? Pretty please ❤️!!!

Where is the party happening at Do tag me 🤭❤️

Very happy for you Egle. The story was worth the award 🥳

Expecting more of your great works 🤗❤️

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Dear Rituparna...

One goddess-aunt in the family tells you that you deserved this. Do you hear her🤪? You sit and write that drabble, and then we'll work on our secret little project and leave everyone in shock for a while. The good kind. Okay?

Because that's what happens when you work with Ritu... Good things, shockingly so. 😉

PS I'mma try to give you a little virtual gift, but i dont know by when it'll happen.... So yeah, I'll let you know later, alright?

Love,

Sathya. ❤️

Wokeeyyyy real name freaks me out but I LOVE YOU MAXXX.🤗

I hear. I hear. Will sit and write ma'am. Will be posted soon.

HUSH Woman!!!🤬

Hush on the secret project...that's the next thing that gonna blow everyone's minds because we confident after 343184623 years okay???!!!

GIMME THAT GIFT. 😈

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Congratulations to all the winners! 🥳

Thank you to everyone who voted for my works (Jungli – Imlie) and (Jaan – BALH2) and my forever cheerleaders, Twerps and Rishu! 🤗This feels unbelievable! 🙈😆

Imlie gang, party time! 🤪 Join me in congratulating M (best author) and Egle (Dawn) – our winners from the Imlie forum!

Yayyyyy 🥳..... Congratulations Dear..

I remember Jungli was the very first story that I read in this forum and I have absolutely fallen in Love with it 😳.. I am so happy for you...

Currently I am reading Second Chances and Dawn along with Komal's stories which are again an awesome piece of work... Congratulations egle and mltr16.. You guys deserve it.. I will give my vishesh tippani on your work later 😳

Congratulations to all 3 of you... You guys truly deserve it 🤗🥳

mltr16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Yayyyyy 🥳..... Congratulations Dear..

I remember Jungli was the very first story that I read in this forum and I have absolutely fallen in Love with it 😳.. I am so happy for you...

Currently I am reading Second Chances and Dawn along with Komal's stories which are again an awesome piece of work... Congratulations egle and mltr16.. You guys deserve it.. I will give my vishesh tippani on your work later 😳

Congratulations to all 3 of you... You guys truly deserve it 🤗🥳

Thanks Akku 😘😘