Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I still don't believe this!!!

HOW-

Whaaaa-

Okay Imma need several minutes to recover BUT BUT BUT-

Cannot in my right mind stop from thanking everyone who nominated-voted-made me get through this (migration and all included) with a patience SO GIGANTIC!!!

From all the forum members to the graphicers who took out time to read and find all our works worthy.

Above all I'd like to thank Riya Dee aka @LizzieBennet for entering the PS forum, writing a story that I cannot stop going back to, introducing me to a million other things on this website and being the first one to encourage my work.

It could not have happened without you!!! 🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️

It would take some time for this info to sink in.

Thanks to all the organisers who made efforts in getting every writer across the forum much needed recognition. ❤️

PS : I saw my song buffs here too so just gonna go ahead and tag because its been a month at least since I interacted with you cuties. SOWWWYYYYY 🥺🥺

Thank you so much Ritu!🤗

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

I still don't believe this!!!

HOW-

Whaaaa-

Okay Imma need several minutes to recover BUT BUT BUT-

Cannot in my right mind stop from thanking everyone who nominated-voted-made me get through this (migration and all included) with a patience SO GIGANTIC!!!

From all the forum members to the graphicers who took out time to read and find all our works worthy.

Above all I'd like to thank Riya Dee aka @LizzieBennet for entering the PS forum, writing a story that I cannot stop going back to, introducing me to a million other things on this website and being the first one to encourage my work.

It could not have happened without you!!! 🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️

It would take some time for this info to sink in.

Thanks to all the organisers who made efforts in getting every writer across the forum much needed recognition. ❤️

PS : I saw my song buffs here too so just gonna go ahead and tag because its been a month at least since I interacted with you cuties. SOWWWYYYYY 🥺🥺

Congratulations to you too Ritu! smiley40

Cheers..

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Savera84

Congratulations to you too Ritu! smiley40

Cheers..

Thank you SO MUCH bubssss 😭❤️❤️

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations Megh ♥️🤗🥳

You deserved this .

Always been fan of your writing so keep writing more I am waiting .

Also keep shining girl !💃

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Mummeee

My Darling Rituuuu 🤗♥️♥️💃

I am so so happy right now 🥳

You deserve this my girl !

Keep writing more now also move your ass and complete that Drabble you got an awesome encouragement now 😆

I hope you write more and more and also win more and more !

I love you ♥️😘

Your Betu

Vaishu

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Dear Mummeee

My Darling Rituuuu 🤗♥️♥️💃

I am so so happy right now 🥳

You deserve this my girl !

Keep writing more now also move your ass and complete that Drabble you got an awesome encouragement now 😆

I hope you write more and more and also win more and more !

I love you ♥️😘

Your Betu

Vaishu

My hearttttt My little lovely girl. You're half the reason I complete my works (other half is Sathya). Nothing would be possible without you two.

You both have my heart. ❤️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winners! 🥳

Special thanks to each of my team members, without you guys none of this would be possible. 👏👏

This was hard work over the past few weeks, but so glad it got the writers and our FF section the much- deserved visibility!

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My hearttttt My little lovely girl. You're half the reason I complete my works (other half is Sathya). Nothing would be possible without you two.

You both have my heart. ❤️

Dear Rituparna...

One goddess-aunt in the family tells you that you deserved this. Do you hear her🤪? You sit and write that drabble, and then we'll work on our secret little project and leave everyone in shock for a while. The good kind. Okay?

Because that's what happens when you work with Ritu... Good things, shockingly so. 😉

PS I'mma try to give you a little virtual gift, but i dont know by when it'll happen.... So yeah, I'll let you know later, alright?

Love,

Sathya. ❤️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Congratulations winners! 🥳🎉❤

There are so many names up there that I am absolutely thrilled to see. Congratulations Ayushi, Bee, Deepu, Hinna, Lavy, Raji. Well deserved win. 🎉🥳🎊

Congratulations Shibz, Nita and Lizzie. 🥳💃🎉 You guys are not only one of my favorite writers, but you also inspire me to be a better writer. ❤

Congratulations Nushrat, Aazeen02, Mishti and ErisedWitch45. Always loved your stories. 🤗

Last but not least, thanking all my readers and friends who nominated me and voted for me. Your gesture of encouragement means a lot. ❤🥰

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Congratulations winners! 🥳🎉❤

There are so many names up there that I am absolutely thrilled to see. Congratulations Ayushi, Bee, Deepu, Hinna, Lavy, Raji. Well deserved win. 🎉🥳🎊

Congratulations Shibz, Nita and Lizzie. 🥳💃🎉 You guys are not only one of my favorite writers, but you also inspire me to be a better writer. ❤

Congratulations Nushrat, Aazeen02, Mishti and ErisedWitch45. Always loved your stories. 🤗

Last but not least, thanking all my readers and friends who nominated me and voted for me. Your gesture of encouragement means a lot. ❤🥰

Thank you so much Tiara! Congratulations to you too!🥳

Cheers..