Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Even I'm thinking what the hell did I write πŸ€£ but such tracks work yaar! I base things on what's trending and ghum imlie type shows thrive on this narrative. Even uddariyaan did well when it had such tracks.

The jija ji track was same to same but it worked cus it was so stupidly twisted and toxic. 

you aren't wrong!! the more toxicity they can show, the higher TRPs will likely be πŸ€£ but also, there is something to be said about the fact that that the highest TRPs of this season have been during confession + mandir drama. There is a way to show high voltage drama without destroying the essence of characters and relationships! 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tptwi

you aren't wrong!! the more toxicity they can show, the higher TRPs will likely be πŸ€£ but also, there is something to be said about the fact that that the highest TRPs of this season have been during confession + mandir drama. There is a way to show high voltage drama without destroying the essence of characters and relationships! 

Tbh the characters were butchered during the confession plot itself but trp audience gobbled that track like a sweet cookie. I guess illegal tracks do the trick.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing plots y’all πŸ˜… I had fun reading them πŸ˜€

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Zenab78

DiyaπŸ€—

I think Mahima's plan will backfire this time 

She is insecure of Akshu and she will try to humiliate her but maybe PI himself or Police will come with actual proof about culprit and this time Mahima would be answerable to everyone for doubting Akshu 

i feel abhi ko india ke police pe bharosa hi nahi hai sida pi ko hire kar liya πŸ€£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Another point akshus car has disappeared since the mandir day. Anhis bike is back but what happened to akshus banger? For a diamond merchants family the cars very cheap! You would think they will have more luxurious cars. 

i hardly see any car infront of their its only akshus car πŸ˜† remember ayya mere papa ko jab gussa aatha hai πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I think they should just scrap the wedding for now. I dont want to compromise between ipl and yrkkh. People in my house will never let me watch star plus during this time.

I say let Mahima be successful in blaming Akshara. Let Akshara be honest and try to convince others it wasnt her but noone believes her. Abhi also doesnt believe her based on facts and because she broke the truth, birlas break the marriage. 

Manish then vows to get Akshara married to an even bigger doctor and that's when Abhi gets triggered again. We have the koi bhi part 2. Its reveleaed arohi did the accident and Abhj repents but akshara doesnt forgive him this time. She is done with both Abhi and Arohi. Abhi has an accident and Akshara being Akshara goes to see him instead of getting married. Then her fiance akshay comes and drags her away from Abhi but Abhira elope.

Toxic recipe for trps and it will work.

manish will get definitly get heart attack if abhi comes back again to ask for marriage πŸ˜† trp ke liye best track πŸ˜†

I can imagine 

Swarna: maaji dekhiye na manish ji kuch bol nahi rahe πŸ˜†

Mimi: isse accha main chali jathi.. hey bhagwan kyun mere baccho lo mujhse door kar rahe ho.. mujhe bhula lo mere baccho ko kyun.. 

Swarna: chup rahiya maaji πŸ˜†

Manish be like : arre mujhe toh sone do koi ithna disturb karthe ho na jeene dethe hai na  sone.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: tptwi

@bolded: this is gold πŸ€£

But in all seriousness, Mahima's plan is surely about to backfire on her, which is going to make her hate Akshu even more. They are setting up the dynamics for post-shaadi and making things as tough as possible for Akshu, because that is sadly what TRP aunties love to see!

πŸ˜† i want to talk to trp aunties to know whats up with them πŸ€£