Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Misfit Jodi is trending all over the world n winning the hearts.❤️❤️They are completely misfit bt thier chemistry is beyond my imagination..and how can I forget there perfect height difference..how perfectly she fits in his arms..😍😍thier hugs n twirls have special fan base..😳

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I always say, they are imperfectly perfect... And the Photoshoot was too good.. ❤️❤️❤️

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

The photoshoot was amazing. 😍🤩🥰 All the pics were beautiful. Hopefully DKP or Star plus post all the HD pics in their Insta accounts. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

MISFIT???

Most fit couple...❤️

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

A few things I love about that scene: Manishs heart ♥️, Pranali and Harshad’s pic in the Indian wear (they look stunning), the pictures with the peacock feather and just how at peace Harshad (Abhi) looks. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Exactly they are perfect in their own way  with a little extra efforts from writers is all it needs to yrkkh to shine in top. 

I loved akshu in those scrubs. even they had those scooter scenes then akshu hearing abhi's heart beat and abhi hearing her guitar. That's  what is the beginning of their story 😊

Why writers why.. why cant you focus on them and build their career and move on with their story than introducing so many kands 🤡