When did you last looked at Armaan’s scene properly?

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Do you guys have any desire to see his screen space? I am so so done that if there is a scene of him and Abhira is not present I fast forward as quickly as I can.

He irks me that much!!! This guy completely lost his ba**s.smiley7

Edited by leafy2022 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Actually from last week onwards I have been forwarding all his scenes .. even if it is with Abhira .. it is utter nonsense
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I know I am the only one who doesn't fast forward his scenes these days. In fact I watch those scenes closely in order to understand his pov and try to find out the reason behind his wrong decisions.

The main reason behind him taking wrong decisions is his conditioning. He thinks his father made the worst decision of his life by going against dadisa and choosing his biological mother. He thinks Madhav hurt dadisa by choosing his love over his family. Also, he is indebted to dadisa that she accepted him as her grandson and didn't punish him for Madhav's mistakes. He is indebted to Vidya too for accepting him as her son. Somebody needs to make him realize that Madhav did nothing wrong by falling in love with a gal and choosing his love over his mother.

Secondly, Vidya and Dadisa have brainwashed him enough against Abhira hence he thinks he has made a big mistake by marrying Abhira. She always questions Dadisa's rules and doesn't blindly follow them like others hence he thinks she's not worthy of being the poddar bahu as she doesn't know how to keep others happy. He only sees one side of the coin and judges people accordingly. He fails to see the other side of the coin. The reason he is marrying Ruhi is because the family loves her so he thinks there will be peace at home. He thinks he took the most easiest and safest route by agreeing to marry Ruhi but actually his wrong decision is not just going to hurt him but everyone else in the family. That's what Madhav tried to make him understand in yesterday's episode that you need to be happy in the first place then only you can make others happy. You need to think about yourself first and it's high time you think about what you want and not what others want.

Thirdly, just like Abhira, Armaan too likes to be selfless and mahaan and ends up messing up things. The difference is Abhira's mahaan acts are defended whereas Armaan's mahaan acts are bashed. The fact is he is trying to be mahaan by marrying a woman he doesn't love at all to keep his family happy. He didn't wanted to divorce Abhira before the completion of 1 year but he tried to show how mahaan he is by divorcing her. He is truly a dumb guy blinded by his duties and his indebtedness to his dadi and maa.

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 4 months ago

It's been 2-3 weeks.. I don't even watch BTS since those 2 douchebags called RuMaal may appear anytime on video