|| The Melody of a Broken Heart || An AbhiMaan & RoHi SS *Ch 1 Pg 2*

Posted: a month ago

.Prologue.

How stupid could she have been? How could she have been so blind, that she didn't see what was right in front of her? How could she have been stupid enough to lose her heart to a man whose heart was never in the right place? 

"Enough is enough, Abhira. Ab bohot hogaya. No more tears. Mumma hamesha kehti thi na, ki apni izzat apni haath mein hoti hai? So, please put your self-respect above everything else. Aur ab niklo yahan se." Abhira said to herself as she packed, wiping those treacherous tears off her cheeks.

"No more..." she thought as she walked away... from the place she had begun to call home in the past 3 years, from the man she had fallen in love with, from the family she had begun to call her own. 

No more hurt... no more abuse... no more betrayals... no more tears... 

She could feel her heart break into a million pieces as she stepped outside the gates of the Poddar Mansion. She could hear voices... her Maa, Papa, Chachi, Krish, and even Charu calling out to her, asking her to come back. And then she heard Armaan's voice, loud and clear... 

"Abhira, agar tum aaj mujhe chodkar, yeh ghar chodkar gayi toh tum wapas kabhi nahi aa sakte ho. Iss ghar ka darwaaza hamesha tumhare liye bandh ho jaayega" [If you walk away from me and this house today, you can never come back again. The doors of this house will be closed to you forever.]

But her feet kept taking her forward, her mind urging her not to look back, even when her heart was yearning to run back to him. 

"Main wapas kabhi nahi aaungi." [I would never come back.] 

And that was a promise. Not to Armaan, Ruhi, or anyone else in the Poddar Mansion. It was a promise to herself... a silent promise to her Mother, that she would never ever set foot inside a place that disrespected her. 

Never.

It was time to remember who she was - the grand daughter of Naira Singhania. She had more of her grand mother in her than her mother's self-sacrificing attitude. And she was never going to make the mistakes her mother made. 

It was time to bid farewell to Abhira Armaan Poddar... 

And start fresh with Abhira Akshara Singhania.

.Index.

Prologue : Page 1 :: Post 1

.Author's Note.

Hey guys! I'm finally putting up my first work on YRKKH forum! I've always wanted to write an AbhiMaan OS/SS/FF where we see Armaan repenting for his actions, because I feel like he's forgiven too easily. Through this SS, I wanted to explore Abhira's life outside the the Poddar mansion and Armaan falling for the person that she is, and not just what she's doing for his family. So, this SS is my wish fulfillment. 

Also, I wanted to give Ruhi a real chance to be just a flawed character who is capable of redemption, not the way she is shown in the current track. Also, I loved Rohit Poddar and I want to give him equal footing in the story too! Let me know if you guys are interested in reading this SS further.

P.S. This SS is inspired by a prompt given by Pinecone. And I'm also very much inspired by our many talented writers here, so I finally took courage and put up this prologue. 

Love,

Niya❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looking forward to this! 

I never understood why FL are made to be wo self-sacrificial and have to loose their self-respect at the hands of the ML and his family and, yet, these same male leads are eventually forgiven and never forgotten.

Please tag me! :)

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing 🤩 

Loved the prologue 

Excited to read more 

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the prologue. Looking forward to reading more.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely prologue. Look forward to reading! 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Looking forward to read

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Waiting for an update. Pls write soon. 

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Kalma007

Looking forward to this! 

I never understood why FL are made to be wo self-sacrificial and have to loose their self-respect at the hands of the ML and his family and, yet, these same male leads are eventually forgiven and never forgotten.

Please tag me! :)

Thank you so much for the comment!

Will surely tag yousmiley31

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Amazing 🤩 

Loved the prologue 

Excited to read more 

Thank you so much for the commentsmiley31

Originally posted by: sinak

Loved the prologue. Looking forward to reading more.

Thank you so much for the lovely commentsmiley31