Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

And what objective are you attempting to achieve? 😆

Well…for starters, I’d like my spell to make my boss turn on his camera during zoom meetings. It’s not like I’m asking much. Damn 😭

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Well…for starters, I’d like my spell to make my boss turn on his camera during zoom meetings. It’s not like I’m asking much. Damn 😭

lmao, do you think he's on to you?

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

So after avoiding COVID for the last 2, here I am. Anyone I still know here?

Meena? Koolio? Filmi? Xeta? eraser? Somy? Himu? I'm kind of going to be here for a bit...lets catch up lol

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donnybrook

So after avoiding COVID for the last 2, here I am. Anyone I still know here?

Meena? Koolio? Filmi? Xeta? eraser? Somy? Himu? I'm kind of going to be here for a bit...lets catch up lol

Omg Simmi!!!! You’re around!! I’m here I’m here

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

lmao, do you think he's on to you?

I don’t know. I think I did smile way too much and gave him stage 5 clinger vibes when he asked me how my day was 3 weeks ago.

quiet_chaos thumbnail

Omg Simmi!!!! You’re around!! I’m here I’m here

Xeta? Yaaay!!!!!!!!!!! Once in a while, and now I'll stay for a bit. How are you???

791198 thumbnail

Xeta? Yaaay!!!!!!!!!!! Once in a while, and now I'll stay for a bit. How are you???

I’m fine, not much going on. Like you, I’ve managed to avoid COVID too. 😆 How have you been? The last two years must have been extra tough on you.

Anyway I think Eraser is around, Himani pops in once in a while. I’ve seen Somi too. I’ve not seen Koolchick around at all unless she changed her UN. I have not seen Meena around in years. I can’t remember who filmy is. I think my memory is getting worse day by day

Edited by Chameli_billi - 2 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail

I’m fine, not much going on. Like you, I’ve managed to avoid COVID too. 😆 How have you been? The last two years must have been extra tough on you.

Anyway I think Eraser is around, Himani pops in once in a while. I’ve seen Somi too. I’ve not seen Koolchick around at all unless she changed her UN. I have not seen Meena around in years. I can’t remember who filmy is. I think my memory is getting worse day by day

Oh no, I tested positive today. I'm feeling okay so far. It was pretty insane in the beginning, some pretty insane things lol. Glad you are COVID free!

Oh okay, maybe they'll pop up lol. Filmy is Sameer, I think? He was the Salman fan who came and was obsessed with Box numbers, and Shashi and him would have insane wars lol.

Anything new on here?

791198 thumbnail

Oh no, I tested positive today. I'm feeling okay so far. It was pretty insane in the beginning, some pretty insane things lol. Glad you are COVID free!

Oh okay, maybe they'll pop up lol. Filmy is Sameer, I think? He was the Salman fan who came and was obsessed with Box numbers, and Shashi and him would have insane wars lol.

Anything new on here?

Oh no! I hope it remains asymptomatic.

Oh Sameer as in Billa! Now I remember his very first UN definitely was Filmy something. Yes, he’s not here often but I saw him few weeks or so ago after years. As you can tell I’m the only permanent fixture in this place 😆

I don’t think anything is new here. People don’t fight as

much now which is great. It’s Mostly shaanti with occasional Hindu-Muslim flame wars. But I don’t even enter those so who knows what goes on there

Edited by Chameli_billi - 2 years ago