Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
yes would love to bas koi paise dede yaha tak Jane k lie 🤣
791198 thumbnail

Sure if they tell me there’s a proper bathroom there somewhere? I have heard some strange things about bathrooms in Scandinavian tree houses.

Kaash kissi ne meri mummy ko bataya hota....toh main bhi bina padhai ke paas ho jaati...😭

https://twitter.com/shubhjournalist/status/1510192347526885377?s=20&t=j6QrusdqKaJxO9OBIA48MA

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kaash kissi ne meri mummy ko bataya hota....toh main bhi bina padhai ke paas ho jaati...😭

https://twitter.com/shubhjournalist/status/1510192347526885377?s=20&t=j6QrusdqKaJxO9OBIA48MA

Okay first he says do those rituals then he says God only helps those who help themselves. Well…kehna kya chahte ho, Bhai? As a manifestor/witch in training whose spells only seem to backfire, I would like to know.

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Okay first he says do those rituals then he says God only helps those who help themselves. Well…kehna kya chahte ho, Bhai? As a manifestor/witch in training whose spells only seem to backfire, I would like to know.

No he is not saying that...he just put the video of some genius Pandit ji..😆...he is disagreeing with the Pandit..

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No he is not saying that...he just put the video of some genius Pandit ji..😆...he is disagreeing with the Pandit..

I was so focused on reading Hindi I didn’t notice the quotes. That makes so much sense now 😆

1140587 thumbnail

I was so focused on reading Hindi I didn’t notice the quotes. That makes so much sense now 😆

You could've just clicked on the translate tweet button on twitter. No wonder your spells keep backfiring. 😆

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

You could've just clicked on the translate tweet button on twitter. No wonder your spells keep backfiring. 😆

Whatever Shash, one of them is going to work one of these days. Just you wait! 🤬

1140587 thumbnail

Whatever Shash, one of them is going to work one of these days. Just you wait! 🤬

And what objective are you attempting to achieve? 😆

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ramzaan Mubarak and Happy Navratri to all those celebrating! Enjoy all the festivities and all the best to all those fasting!