ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You have left so many tracks open. Like if I start counting, it will require double the finger tips. 

But if this track is not given closure, you don't explore this track and make Akshu and Abhi guilty and Aarohi does not go to jail, then to be very honest, you guys should really go back to school. 

Let me not talk about why explore this track. But talk about the sensitive issues you guys start and does not close the loop. I will talk about this track only. 

Do you know how many hit and run cases we have? How many people die because of this? How much problem we have due to drink driving? Just how much?!!! 

And then you start this track, first you guys made a blunder of starting this after you showed wedding rituals. But anyways. 

Aarohi Goenka is a doctor. A doctor who does not she any morals, ethics, self conscious and humans behaviour. She is abusing her sister and emotionally manipulating her family from the very start and you shows Akshara guilty. 

Abhimanyu who shows her his place, you make him look like a villain. 

Aarohi is a doctor but she CHOSE TO BE OVERDOSE WITH DRUGS AND DRIVE!!! She drove the car in that condition. 

She did an accident and she chose to not even get down and check. And chose to run away!!!!! And I totally agree, here, Akshara is involved. Not taking away the blame from her but she can't be blamed for the crime Aarohi committed and she is a victim as she herself was in passenger seat and have a forehead injury. 

Which doctor does that? 

And on top of that, she had a fuking hunch that she did the accident of Manjari and what did she do? She goes to the car and destroyed the evidence. 

All she cared about herself. 

And makers, if you started this, do know there is a thing called law and order here and no one can get away with this and no one should. 

TV is a huge medium. Use it to send the right message across!!!! And Fiction ko fiction ke tarah lo wala advice nahi chalega because even you know, TV, Books, newspaper, all of this, influences us. 

Women in history were able to free themselves from shackles that binded them because they started READING!!! 

THIS IS CLASS 10TH HISTORY!!!! 

So please, send the right message!!!

Aarohi Goenka is a criminal. And she should be sent to jail. This is plain and simple.  

P.S even if she hitted a animal, you guys sounded like it's just an animal. No makers that inhumane. The animals too have family for god sake. Dont give wrong message across. I beg you. 

Edited by ishqdinoorhai9 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Though I would love to see Aarohi getting arrested for the accident but I highly doubt it will happen. Either police won't find any evidence or Manjiri will tell the police she didn't see who hit her or Akshara will somehow save Aarohi. I actually feel this is just a filler track to drag the wedding episodes and turn Aarohi into a complete vamp.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

I agree with you Noor!!

There are so many tracks - left incomplete!!

Makers are doing really bad job. 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Though I would love to see Aarohi getting arrested for the accident but I highly doubt it will happen. Either police won't find any evidence or Manjiri will tell the police she didn't see who hit her or Akshara will somehow save Aarohi. I actually feel this is just a filler track to drag the wedding episodes and turn Aarohi into a complete vamp.

Like I said, they will need to go back to school and study then! 

Law and order ki dhajiya udda denge ye log phir. 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I agree with you Noor!!

There are so many tracks - left incomplete!!

Makers are doing really bad job. 

Exactly and it hurts. All they are investing time is in their other shows bcoz they already have a 13 year legacy and now HarshAli as AbhiRa has captured audience mind. So they are being taken for granted. 

tptwi thumbnail

I just need this track to come to a proper closure before the marriage happens. That's it. I cannot tolerate the idea of them dragging this throughout the shaadi rituals + blast coming after shaadi, leading to separation. That will just be BS. I agree with all of your points!

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

I just need this track to come to a proper closure before the marriage happens. That's it. I cannot tolerate the idea of them dragging this throughout the shaadi rituals + blast coming after shaadi, leading to separation. That will just be BS. I agree with all of your points!

Exactly and just just how many tracks will they rug understand the carpet and I will hear fans says, "Hey, that's for future track!" Bhai agar future track hai toh abhi shuru mat karo na. 

Thak gaye hai hum. Tumse nahi likha jaa raha hai toh hire people from the FD. We can fuking write. Or atleast filters the good ideas that you get. Know why one is criticising instead of blindly justifying urself or agreeing to every demand. Use your damn brain and see which track idea will be beneficial and execute it properly. 

Don't make a mockery in name of entertainment!!!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Noor I completely agree with you. 

Makers should consider all these points

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

They are using every track as filler without giving proper closure and it really disconnecting for audience to jump from one track to other and in recent new Kashish exited what was the purpose of her entry... Fight between Gorilas??

I will compare love story of Keesh with Kaisha and there is alot of difference... Keesh was loved as a pair and here we couldn't even see any kind of emotions in their eyes for each other. 

Only Makers know what they want from Aarohi.. They could have shown her strong career oriented women who always focused on her profession and respect that she could earn from noble profession but then they made it all about her ego... They are slowly turning her into ITV vamp and honestly I think they could have better tracks then turning her into complete vamp and then whitewashing her deeds on single day. They already makmde her do lots of kaand during wedding and them again. There is no progress in story. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

You have left so many tracks open. Like if I start counting, it will require double the finger tips. 

But if this track is not given closure, you don't explore this track and make Akshu and Abhi guilty and Aarohi does not go to jail, then to be very honest, you guys should really go back to school. 

Let me not talk about why explore this track. But talk about the sensitive issues you guys start and does not close the loop. I will talk about this track only. 

Do you know how many hit and run cases we have? How many people die because of this? How much problem we have due to drink driving? Just how much?!!! 

And then you start this track, first you guys made a blunder of starting this after you showed wedding rituals. But anyways. 

Aarohi Goenka is a doctor. A doctor who does not she any morals, ethics, self conscious and humans behaviour. She is abusing her sister and emotionally manipulating her family from the very start and you shows Akshara guilty. 

Abhimanyu who shows her his place, you make him look like a villain. 

Aarohi is a doctor but she CHOSE TO BE OVERDOSE WITH DRUGS AND DRIVE!!! She drove the car in that condition. 

She did an accident and she chose to not even get down and check. And chose to run away!!!!! And I totally agree, here, Akshara is involved. Not taking away the blame from her but she can't be blamed for the crime Aarohi committed and she is a victim as she herself was in passenger seat and have a forehead injury. 

Which doctor does that? 

And on top of that, she had a fuking hunch that she did the accident of Manjari and what did she do? She goes to the car and destroyed the evidence. 

All she cared about herself. 

And makers, if you started this, do know there is a thing called law and order here and no one can get away with this and no one should. 

TV is a huge medium. Use it to send the right message across!!!! And Fiction ko fiction ke tarah lo wala advice nahi chalega because even you know, TV, Books, newspaper, all of this, influences us. 

Women in history were able to free themselves from shackles that binded them because they started READING!!! 

THIS IS CLASS 10TH HISTORY!!!! 

So please, send the right message!!!

Aarohi Goenka is a criminal. And she should be sent to jail. This is plain and simple.  

P.S even if she hitted a animal, you guys sounded like it's just an animal. No makers that inhumane. The animals too have family for god sake. Dont give wrong message across. I beg you. 

i love this post. Bas yahi kehna hai.