Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kri18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi ! 😊

Cheeru will die?😲 I thought that he will dissappear for a long time .

And is this show is a remake ? I didn't knew about that .

I still don’t get why there’s misunderstandings with both families and why Sayuris mother slapped Saroj. Saroj ne esa Kya kiya. And how did Choudharys get miraculously rich and Sharmas poor?

Edited by Moonlight493 - 2 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Kri (sorry don't know your name ) As usual, RS chose to remake, mostly he does from bengali, this time he chose tamil 🥱- Eeramana Rojave - plz go and read the full story on wikipedia  - I insist you read and get your mind boggled  like i did 😆😆 give us feedback hereafter reading. 

Gayu ... Ayyo  50 episodes aah  but, as i said earlier, RS may tweak by making Chiru ghayab and make him come back after Krishna and sayyuri have fallen in love after wedding - that's a typical famous ploy of many tv serials😕. What will happen to Krishna's present love interest Anjali - i mean as per the original version 🤔

Yess.. Moonlight - even i didn't understand what had happened in the past, the screenplay and  scene was not decipherable except that harsh thappad 🤦‍♀️ i don't like that smack across the face as is shown frequently in tv serials🥱

Viji 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Ya, cheeru will die for sure. In OG they showed him dead after 50 episodes. Same goes for here. 

Then y to promote cheeru so much? Thank u saved me..🤗now I only remember the climax😆

Kri18 thumbnail

Thanks for the reply ❤️

My name is Kriti . 

Ok I will go through OG's story . 

First SP's all show are remake of Bengali or Tamil and now it's  Star Bharat has also started this remake trend .

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RoseyGR

Man, did they promote Cheeru so much only to get him killed? That's bold, also 😢

makes sense tho...the audience wont accept a love triangle between 2 brothers, especially where one of the brothers has already shown to have to physically close moments with the girl

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

makes sense tho...the audience wont accept a love triangle between 2 brothers, especially where one of the brothers has already shown to have to physically close moments with the girl

ITV is obsessed with sisters fighting for same man

😂😂... usually how close sisters also nothing counts 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Gayu ... Ayyo 50 episodes aah smiley29 but, as i said earlier, RS may tweak by making Chiru ghayab and make him come back after Krishna and sayyuri have fallen in love after wedding - that's a typical famous ploy of many tv serialssmiley5. What will happen to Krishna's present love interest Anjali - i mean as per the original version 🤔

Haan that is possible. May be he will make chiru return which will destroy the entire story line. It will be like MHRW onlyAccording to OG Anjali will be killed by Krishna's stepmother's sister. Actually Krishna's father will get married to lady at first and they will have a girl. Later on that lady dies and he marries Krishna's mother as second.

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Then y to promote cheeru so much? Thank u saved me..🤗now I only remember the climax😆

@B Same here I can't understand why they promote him tooo much 

Haha that is most cringe worthy 🤣🤣

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

ITV is obsessed with sisters fighting for same man

😂😂... usually how close sisters also nothing counts 

yeah bur usually one is bad and one is good…in this case both brothers are good so how would this work? 😆