Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

In the shaadi promo, krishna clearly says that I promised my brother that I'll fulfill all his responsibilities, and the voice over says that bin bhai ke kaisa hoga uska jahan so that means chiru died that's why he is taking up his zimmedariyan. 

Also I don't think in this show they'd kill krishnas love interest,  RS has never done something like this in his shows. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

When Raqesh Bapat was approached for the show he clearly stated that he is going to be there for a month or two.

The role was supposed to be a cameo.

Anuj ka waise hi rahega. 

That is why he is also is very thanda. 

Again Bidaai, Yrhpk types story rehegi. This time Krishna will be asked to take his brother's place...

Their hate story will take off..

Clearly a plot meant for Star Plus audiences.

Yeh Mahan Hasti ne Star Bharat ke liye haan bola. I hope DKP has signed a lock in period for this show. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Gayu ... Ayyo 50 episodes aah smiley29 but, as i said earlier, RS may tweak by making Chiru ghayab and make him come back after Krishna and sayyuri have fallen in love after wedding - that's a typical famous ploy of many tv serialssmiley5. What will happen to Krishna's present love interest Anjali - i mean as per the original version πŸ€”

Haan that is possible. May be he will make chiru return which will destroy the entire story line. It will be like MHRW onlyAccording to OG Anjali will be killed by Krishna's stepmother's sister. Actually Krishna's father will get married to lady at first and they will have a girl. Later on that lady dies and he marries Krishna's mother as second.

Reading a small part itself confusing my brain

So many stories , twists πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Rashi23 thumbnail

Exactly, bollywood life wale article mein toh it was written that chiru would die after 15 episodes. And I hope aisa hi ho because I'm literally not enjoying the bro bond. 

Achha sathiya ko udake ye show us slot pe daalna chahiye tha sitara ko

Also I hope they change the dialogue writer, faltu ka kuch bhi likh raha hai current dialogue writer. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Exactly, bollywood life wale article mein toh it was written that chiru would die after 15 episodes. And I hope aisa hi ho because I'm literally not enjoying the bro bond. 

Achha sathiya ko udake ye show us slot pe daalna chahiye tha sitara ko

Also I hope they change the dialogue writer, faltu ka kuch bhi likh raha hai current dialogue writer. 

Plan woh hi tha. Kabse S ko niklane ki koshish kar raha hai Sitara. RS ki ex biwi ne uska make over bhi kiya.

My take is that OTT, bromance, whatever this show was typically meant for trp aunts.

Indians do dote on their sons. 

Raka demanded 1 lac per episode and due to budget constraints the talks did not work out. 

Death tracks also bring in trps, after a couple of episodes the writers are going to tweak the story line.

We will get to see a very responsible and bitter Kanhaji. Intense roles are Shaheer's forte. 

Dialogue writer is bekar. It spoils the quality 

I don't know why Divy is not approached !  He has the capability to increase productivity.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So I am a shaheer fan and honestly was waiting for his comeback, RS- shah combo got me excited as last time they gave such a brilliantly and beautifully written and executed "Abir" β˜ΊοΈ

This may be cuz of my own  expectations or genuinely something is missing but albela just couldn't make an impression ..its not about being OTT but at the dailogues and execution made it look cringe.at times  ...they want to put so much in one episode that they miss out the whole point..too many chefs spoil the dish types .πŸ˜†

Shah as a 25 year old man child character is not too convincing feels like he is putting too much effort.. it isn't coming naturally to him like dev/abir ...may be in future things will change when Kanha's story takes the central plot and his char gets explored in depth ...his char definitely has shades and there is a layer behind the flamboyant spoilt brat kanha "woh toh hai albela hazaron mein akela"  indicates that 🀞

Other chars are pretty bland.at the moment ..albela and nakul's bonding is noticeable...

I'll still wait for few more weeks to see how the story picks up cuz even YRHPK took decent amount of weeks to start its main story and kuch bhi bolo RS ke stories ke falling in love phases interesting toh  hote hai πŸ˜† So I will be waiting for the kanha sayuri story to begin ..tab tak watching on and off.

Edited by Onyourface - 2 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg πŸ˜² This stepsister killing and all is making me cringe already 😐 Btw, what is MHRW 

I had questions and doubts that Rashi and Salutethearmy seem to have answered.  

Also like Rashi mentions, who is the dialogue writer πŸ€” I thot it was Bhavana Vyas but was corrected that she is the screenplay writer. Am sure both the dialogue and screenplay writers have to be in sync. Because, Am told Bhavana Vyas had written for Navya , which i had enjoyed a lot. It's a very feel good tv serial. So, wondering why it's sub par here. 

I agree with you "onyourface" Shaheer's 25 years man-child is not compelling me to watch, he seems to be putting too much effort to convince is kind of failing. The childishness he portrayed in Navya or even in his Kya Mast Hai life (i hv watched only clips of KMHL) was natural. May be its because, we hv always watched him in intense roles, let's see how the character transitions later. 

Viji 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup πŸ˜†

MHRW- Mehandi Hai Rachanewali πŸ€ͺ

Salutethearmy thumbnail

No no RS won't kill the step sister. The dying is reserved only for his flagship show.

Chiru bhaiya may disappear or turn grey. The step sister is needed for third angle.

Dialogues were the USP of Yrhpk. Here is cringe. I hope the writer is not Dheeraj Sarana, he is making a mess out of everything.

Ae ji woh ji lo ji suno ji, anesthesia ke bina body part cut hona, shaadi ke photo mein popli lagegi.

EWW.

Kanha can become Abhir once again with Sayuri.

He had a wonderful relationship with that stone heart Kunal Rajvansh. 

Get back Abhir. SB audiences havent really followed Yrhpk. So no one is going to compare.

Also too much of dance and music is not necessary in every DKP show.

Romesh Karla the series director is good in his job. Idn why he too isn't giving his best.

Rashi23 thumbnail

I saw the credits, some munisha rajpal is the dialogue writer. God kahan se leke aaye Isko, worst dialogues he/she is writing. Anjali ka naam jali jali hona chahiye πŸ˜΅ what kinda of a dialogue is thisπŸ˜• at least yrkkh ke original dialogue writer ko hi le leti if divy ka fees zyada hai toh.

That dheeraj sarna is 100times better than this one. RS ignored both his shows and focused entirely on this one still the end results are so bad. 

You know I had high expectations from bhavna romesh combo, I think the episodes and acting isn't matching up to their vision. Also it's a rural channel ye sab youthfulness logo ko zyada pasand nhi aayega I feel. 

Chiru ko maar de toh achha hai, also like yrkkh the supporting characters in this show don't have much scope to explore, once chiru dies bhavna itna ss dene wali hai shaheer ko, ye bande ko set pe hi sona padegaπŸ˜† because kanha would be the driving force of the story, wahin story ko aage leke jaayega. Kanha will become abir/dev aur kya, dukh dard seene mein daba ke rakhega and pure parivaar ko sambalega. 

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 years ago