Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Yes...I knew it would be her...i had predicted this to Tina and Riddhi 2 days ago...

Will Abhi really misunderstand Akshu like Naira misunderstood Kartik? Will Abhi really separate from Akshu? He loves her soooo much...uske bina kaise reh payega woh

But isn't she at fault by hiding truth from family and not checking around after accident... It's time for Abbi to think from his brain and keep his heart aside for once.
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zenab78

But isn't she at fault by hiding truth from family and not checking around after accident... It's time for Abbi to think from his brain and keep his heart aside for once.

I am super pissed off....

I want to quit this stupid forum and just analyse with you, Tina and Riddhi on twitter...

Matlab people I have been tagging in my analysis of Abhi all this while and in stating how much Abhi loves Akshu are now questioning my love for Abhi...MINE...

Maybe I will go back and watch all the episodes....

All because I said Manjari will create problems between AbhiRa like Ishwari created between Dev and Sona in KRPKAB....

I know Abhi isn't Dev....but my love for Abhi us being questioned.

Seriously...why am I even bothering.....

Aren't I the person who has been chatting to you guys for days now telling you guys how much Abhi loves Akshu and how he will stand with her against everyone.

Suddenly i got an essay about understanding Abhi because I wondered about the writers...

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail

You think he will be able to live without Akshu? Maar jayega woh...

He won't think with his brain...Akshu was wrong but tell.me kya karti woh? Jump out of a moving car? Aarohi was already reversing wasn't she?

Akshu will take the blame for Aarohi and there will be an entire saga of Abhi telling Akshu he knows she didn't do it and she is taking the blame for someone else and Akshu insisting she did it. Abhi would be seriously heart broken then and the police will arrest Akshu and Aarohi will not come forward but Abhi will get small clues like the staff talking; that bottle of pills missing; and he will finally realise and then do everything to trap Aarohi and save Akshu.

But hey what do I know of MY Abhi....I need to go back and watch episodes you see

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

He won't think with his brain...Akshu was wrong but tell.me kya karti woh? Jump out of a moving car? Aarohi was already reversing wasn't she?

Akshu will take the blame for Aarohi and there will be an entire saga of Abhi telling Akshu he knows she didn't do it and she is taking the blame for someone else and Akshu insisting she did it. Abhi would be seriously heart broken then and the police will arrest Akshu and Aarohi will not come forward but Abhi will get small clues like the staff talking; that bottle of pills missing; and he will finally realise and then do everything to trap Aarohi and save Akshu.

But hey what do I know of MY Abhi....I need to go back and watch episodes you see

I can see this happening already... I will skip for whole week. She was suppose to inform her family about whole incident??
Stardust91 thumbnail

I can see this happening already... I will skip for whole week. She was suppose to inform her family about whole incident??

I dont think I will skip...I will watch for HC and for the angst we will get to see....

firewings_diya thumbnail

yeah this is possible but i feel this is arohi's redemption track. She will confess. If she does then abhi will appreciate her and everything would be resolved before marriage 😵
Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes...I knew it would be her...i had predicted this to Tina and Riddhi 2 days ago...

Will Abhi really misunderstand Akshu like Naira misunderstood Kartik? Will Abhi really separate from Akshu? He loves her soooo much...uske bina kaise reh payega woh

Sia....you mean the accident right? Yes, you predicted that.

I don't think manjari would die...

It would get way too dark than....Abhi would never forgive the goenkas...

He would never let ak go but would make goenkas life a living hell....plus he wouldn't be nice to ak too.. as she was involved too..

So, don't worry....they are not getting separated...Abhi is not letting ak go

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Sia....you mean the accident right? Yes, you predicted that.

I don't think manjari would die...

It would get way too dark than....Abhi would never forgive the goenkas...

He would never let ak go but would make goenkas life a living hell....plus he wouldn't be nice to ak too.. as she was involved too..

So, don't worry....they are not getting separated...Abhi is not letting ak go

I don't want them to turn Abhi into someone who isn't good to Akshara. He loves that girl so so much....

I think we might get angst where Abhi is heartbroken that she didn't confide in him about the accident...then we will get Aarohi hiding her part in the accident and putting all the blame on Akshu and Akshu perhaps even taking blame but Abhi will play detective and figure out everything....

He won't let anything happen to Akshu but until he gets clues and realises it wasn't Akshu, we will get a lot of sadness...

I think they will find Manjari and she will be critical and go into a coma and Abhi will be beside himself with grief and either the police will ask questions and Aarohin will hide and put Akshu forward...they will say there is no CCTV there...

However, there is CCTV near the hospital so maybe Abhi will get clues on who was driving...note that Abhi hasn't even seen that Akshu is hurt yet.

Stardust91 thumbnail

After a great amount of deliberation and due to public tamashas created for no reason at all, I will no longer be active on this CC.

There will no longer be any analysis or review.

I cannot deal with tamashas...

I cannot be misquoted or misunderstood or have my words misconstrued....

I adore HC waaaaaaayyyyyy too much and Abhi is my most favourite ML therefore I want the experience of watching him as Abhi to be amazing and that cannot happen on this forum. There is too much drama; and I love HC too much to let that ruin my experience.

So I am done.

To delo - thank you for your messages and for telling me things about my fav.. I will keep bugging you on PM obviously. You are too sweet.

To Noor - what do I even say....you will always be the first friend I made on this forum.

Pranju - thank you for your responses and for making me feel welcome everywhere.

Avni - PM me when you are back. Thats all I can say for now. I feel like we have a connection that will go beyond IF.

To Nisha - you are really so so sweet....always stay the way you are.

Ridhu, Zenu and Tinu - it's not really goodbye at all.

Diya - sorry but there is too much drama here.

Priya - please give my duties to someone else.

If anyone feels forgotten then I apologise...that wasn't my intention.

Take care everyone.

firewings_diya thumbnail

After a great amount of deliberation and due to public tamashas created for no reason at all, I will no longer be active on this CC.

There will no longer be any analysis or review.

I cannot deal with tamashas...

I cannot be misquoted or misunderstood or have my words misconstrued....

I adore HC waaaaaaayyyyyy too much and Abhi is my most favourite ML therefore I want the experience of watching him as Abhi to be amazing and that cannot happen on this forum. There is too much drama; and I love HC too much to let that ruin my experience.

So I am done.

To delo - thank you for your messages and for telling me things about my fav.. I will keep bugging you on PM obviously. You are too sweet.

To Noor - what do I even say....you will always be the first friend I made on this forum.

Pranju - thank you for your responses and for making me feel welcome everywhere.

Avni - PM me when you are back. Thats all I can say for now. I feel like we have a connection that will go beyond IF.

To Nisha - you are really so so sweet....always stay the way you are.

Ridhu, Zenu and Tinu - it's not really goodbye at all.

Diya - sorry but there is too much drama here.

Priya - please give my duties to someone else.

If anyone feels forgotten then I apologise...that wasn't my intention.

Take care everyone.

kaha post kiya tune 😕