Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

They are trying to whitewash arohiπŸ₯± I really loved to see arohi doing really good than showing her as psycho and depressed

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

We are number 3.....

Last week's episodes were really liked....

Mubarakan Vadaiyaan Pathake

https://twitter.com/ApnaNewsAayega/status/1504351528882442245?t=EuehfZs0zx33aNkwjlTnNg&s=19

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

We are number 3.....

Last week's episodes were really liked....

Mubarakan Vadaiyaan Pathake

https://twitter.com/ApnaNewsAayega/status/1504351528882442245?t=EuehfZs0zx33aNkwjlTnNg&s=19

yeyy πŸ₯³

Word Count: 1

Stardust91 thumbnail

Today on meri naas naas mein tu banke lahoo samaaiyi hai samaaiyi hai....oh mai meri kya fikr tujhe kyun aankh se dariya behta hai, tu kehti thi tera chand hoon main aur chand hamesha rehta hai...

1. Akshu oscillating between calling Manjari Ma and aunty. She calls her maa and Manjari tells her she will go with Abhi and will make sure Abhi is OK.

2. Neil is a sweetheart...he can see that Akshu is almost in tears and tells her that her Abhi's anger will calm down just as quickly and she shouldn't worry.

What I see here is that Abhi loves her so much and is frustrated that she can't see her sister's true colours and Akshu loves him so much and is sad that he isn't willing to give Aarohi a 2nd chance. Aarohi doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

3. The second Manjari got out of that car and gave Abhi some love and forehead kiss, I was literally swearing at my tablet....I knew this would happen and this gives me S2 flashbacks. However, in S2 we knew Hina Khan was leaving so they wrote this track. Here we don't know whether the actress playing Manjari is staying or not.

As soon as Aarohi ODed and I saw the precap, I had flashbacks of Kittu getting drunk and driving. Difference - Kittu wasn't a crazy idiot like Aarohi. Kittu was innocent. Anyways Naira sent Kittu to jail and blamed him for a while and Kittu in his madness and love for her was ready to ruin his life because how could she even think he would do such a thing...then Naira realised her mistake and Kittu was out of jail but man did he sulk for days until she told him 744783833 times that she loved him.

So in that parallel- Aarohi did this stupidity; and was not in her senses and the hospital staff saw her so if anyone else like Neil, Mahima asks them then they will tell them what they saw like they told Akshu.

I don't know why I feel that they hit Manjari...was that a wall next to the haystack? If so was she standing next to the wall? If so did they hit her and she fell into the river or off a cliff like Akshara 1? If this happens and Aarohi has thrown Manjari off a cliff and Abhi loses his mother then that's it....its all over. Abhi isn't Naira and Birlas aren't Singhanias. My AbhiRa will pine for each other for life so its for my own sanity that I hope Manjari is fine.

However, until she is fine, Abhi will go looking for Manjari. He might see the mess and maybe there will be eye witnesses who tell him that there were 2 girls in a car. He might see Akshu's bruise unless she hides it with make up. So he is smart and he will start putting 2 x 2 together.

So he will realise that something happened...Akshu might take the blame and Aarohi will let her take the blame. That will shock Akshu and she will realise that Abhi said is true. However it can go either way because this is the same Akshu who has allowed Aarohi to bully her and manipulate her all her life and yet here she is doing meri behen meri behen.

The Q is will Abhi know that Akshu didn't do it because she wouldn't have driven away (like obvio the eye witness will tell him the girls drove away or the police will tell him). Will Abhi send Akshu to jail like Naira sent Kartik?

Or will Manjari be found..but will be hurt..and Abhi will operate and she will be in a critical condition? She can't die...for the sake of my show and my AbhiRa and my midnight watching and my happiness and my HC watching, NOTHING can happen to her.....

4. My Abhi's radar works for Manjari also. Whattttt nooooooo....I wanted it to be for Akshu only.

5. Manjari definitely didn't want to go to the mandir. Did she want to meet Abhi's real mother? See for the sake of this storyline, nothing can happen to Manjari....

6. Do we get a holi aayi reee sequence... where is the proof that Bhavna said holi would be a happy holi...who did she say it to?

Kahaan I wanted this between AbhiRa

https://youtu.be/PSr5RMQ1Fmw

And this at the party

https://youtu.be/87FYp3YLEBM

And what am I getting

https://youtu.be/ASSqJ8rogaE

And this

https://youtube.com/shorts/ghiJvP1oKsk?feature=share

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ab sad songs gaane ka time aagaya beheno....

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I too doubt the same. Arohi will hit Manjiri. Abhi could sense something is wrong. Worst part which i now feel is that Akshara will take the blame😭. I wanted a holi episode but i dont see that happening as we are celebrating holi today.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I have not watched epi and no mood to watch it cant take too much arohi drama and jaap πŸ˜†

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for review Sia coz I didn't watch last 2 episodes

It's Manjiri who is hit and lots of drama and separation ahead.

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I have not watched epi and no mood to watch it cant take too much arohi drama and jaap πŸ˜†

Same Pinch DiyaπŸ˜†
Stardust91 thumbnail

*reserved - upcoming review/analysis*,

Due to work reasons today's review will be very delayed.

Apologies for any inconvenience

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Thanks for review Sia coz I didn't watch last 2 episodes

It's Manjiri who is hit and lots of drama and separation ahead.

Yes...I knew it would be her...i had predicted this to Tina and Riddhi 2 days ago...

Will Abhi really misunderstand Akshu like Naira misunderstood Kartik? Will Abhi really separate from Akshu? He loves her soooo much...uske bina kaise reh payega woh