Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

My heart ❤❤❤❤

I think I might just cry tears of happiness because of AbhiRa ka pyar.

What else will they recreate......

they will recreate all bad memories they had and replace it with good ones
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Today's review is being done by my ghost (Yes, I ve become that clichéd fangirl that people mock and laugh at) because I am ded after watching the first 10 minutes of the episode....

No song today because we got enough songs....

1. Date night - I can't describe it because love love love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. I can't explain the awesomeness of this scene. You have to watch it...the AV Akshu made for Abhi...their converation where Abhi told her she gave him hope; the chup tum raho sequence....even if you can watch only10 minutes, just watch these 10 minutes of the episode.....mole scenesmiley9

I hope people who say these two aren't talking are getting their wishes now because we got 2 scenes where they talk....I.m sure after Abhi's song they were talking before they fell asleep in the 2nd scene.

2. Abhi doesn't trust Aarohi and neither do I. Once a jalkukdi, bitter person. Always a jalkukdi bitter person because a leopard doesn't change its spots. Akshu really needs to understand that Aarohi isn't happy for anyone. Also how eager were these two to talk to each other.

3 Abhi at the hospital was so cute.

4. Rudra promotions.

5. BP scolding Kairav and Akshu was goldsmiley36

That's it for today.....views?

Oh Yes episode was Gold

10 Min was a Killer

I got so many of my wishes done

1. Twining with the mole, Thats been my die hard wish... its so sensuous and intimate...
  2. The Yeh raatein, Yeh Mausam Nadi Ka Kinara.. I wanted Abhira on that song and Yay i got it
  3. the Chup tum Raho song,... Uff was pure fire. Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak ho raha hai even now. These two set the screen on fire. what an understanding and coordination with Body Language and deliveries. Brilliant brilliant
  4. the whole bro devar gand helpin set up date was cute.
  5. Bade Papa and Atma Nirbhar was Too cute.. Akshu be like, Main to Help karne aaye thi, Dono Raashan Pani le kar Mujhpe hi Chad gaye
  6. Am glad, Abhi spoke about his discomfort where Aru is concerned. and he did not pacify Akshu. Just acknowledged their differing stands. Adore the fact that he did not say mushy things to pacify, keep Aksu Happy. thats how a relationship blooms, where two people are allowed to have their opinionMy wishlist (I want mole kiss as Sig kiss... these two can pull tat off and will be so sensuous)
PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: delo

Is it just me or anyone else too felt that the date could have been better. Why only 10 mins ?. What was the need of Neil, Vansh, Kairav doing those lil chores. Upar se those movie clips which came out from god knows where. I only liked the lil part towards the end. The song selection was also a bit bland. They kinda spoiled a date which could have been directed in a better way instead of doing some childish things. My thoughts. Maybe not everyone will agree😊

I think lot of times they use Akshara as childish only.. Except few episodes like Tilak which I really liked.. But honestly I loved Abhiras chemistry in yesterday's episode they did well but that pasta and clock rush could have been avoided

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have to tell you guys that just yesterday I was listening to Mast Magan and thinking this song would be beautiful on AbhiRa; then I stopped myself and was like naaah, they are obsessed with using old songs and 90s songs, they won't play Mast Magan........

Anyways so today on ek teri hi khatir yeh jaam hai chhalka meri jaan sheesh mahal naa mujhko suhaaye tujh sang sukhi roti bhaaye chahe bhi toh bhool na paaye.....

1. What a beautiful card Kairav painted for ABhiRa ki shaadi. Even bade papa who was super annoyed because Kairav was delaying the cards praises his efforts and the rest of the family admire the card. Aarohi being the jalkukdi that she is wants to throw paint onto it but luckily Akshara sees her and asks her what she is up to. I am happy that Akshara is seeing Aarohi for what she really is; perhaps looking at it from Abhi's POV is also helping Akshara see Aarohi's reality. I feel like Aarohi will do something during this wedding that will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

2. Abhi doing a headstand...HC seems to be a pro at these...I remember during the tree spidermanyu scene we were all worried about HC being OK, but he seems to like doing these headstands. Anyways, Manjari asks him why he like going ulta pulta and Akshu calls so she tells him to talk to her. Incidentally, Akshu wanted to surprise Abhi and make him happy so she came. And how cute was Eji Oji Loji Sunoji main hoon man mauji....Abhi asks her what she is doing there and tries to trick her with SIR being there and incidentally Harsh arrives, and coughs when he sees them together and seemingly laughs at his own joke saying now after Mahadev, Abhi will do Akshu Akshu every AM. Abhi is so happy that Akshu came to see him. She even shows him the card Kairav made. When she leaves, Harsh sees Abhi doing a somersault and says he has become a monkey in Akshu's love.

3. Abhi sees Aarohi outside his office and wonders if she is eavesdropping and she tells him she is going to a lecture on brain injuries and he says she should learn how to fix brains which is indirectly him telling her to fix her mind. Aarohi taunts Abhi saying that she isn't his deewani and he tells her it's good to know. Why this girl had to go back and tell him this is beyond me; can't she just let it be; but noooooooo Aarohi jawab nahin degi toh Aarohi kaise hogi. The staff saying Akshu is very cute and not at all standoffish and uptight like Aarohi, annoys Aarohi even more. They are very happy to see Abhi happy. Even Aarohi knows that Akshu is Abhi ki Akshu.

Why do I feel that Aarohi will try to ruin things and finally, Akshu will see her truth and stand for Abhi and her love against Aarohi.

4. In the scene where Kairav asks Aarohi if she is happy, I heard her trying to demean Akshu by saying she can't express her happiness like Akshu by jumping up and down. Aarohi asks Kairav if she can bring a card and we know she is up to something. Why does this girl still have that card? A normal person would have thrown it away...she never loved Abhi anyways.

5. Manjari asks Neil where Abhi is and Neil is like bhai is busy.

6. Kaise Goenkas hai? They left Akshu at home? This shows how much attention they pay to Akshu. Literally no attention. Yet Akshu being Akshu makes the best of this situation.

7. They play Mast Magan as both AbhiRa make their way to the mandir. AbhiRa are so happy and then the cart comes in front of Akshu and the goons start demanding money. When the guy grabs Akshu's hand, Abhi shows up and slaps one of the goons who says the hero's here to save the heroine but emphasises that the heroine is brave enough to save herself but its because of people like them that the hero has to make an entry. What great characterization here - Abhi doesn't make Akshu feel like she is weak and treats her like she is capable of doing everything and says she can save herself. When more goons arrive, Abhi wants to fight them but Akshu asks him to calm down. Abhi pissed that someone touched his Akshu and Akshu doesn't want him to fight so she makes them run. Akshu tells him not to fight and to control himself.

Akshu explains that they should run so they can make it to their ceremony. Abhi grumbles and tells her it seems like they are running like cowards but Akshu reminds him that she is wearing a lehenga and heels and his mind diverts to praising her and tells her she looks so pretty. He actually calls her sundari and I laughed when I heard that. I was like was that Abhi being naughty or HC improvising.

8. Akshu asks Abhi to promise that he will never let anything happen to her. This promise will be of significance. Lets see how. Also she makes him promise that he won't let anything happen to her lehenga. Akshu reminds him of his promise about making sure their clothes won't be ruined. So Abhi gets tarp and they walk through and when Akshu trips we get out janiye moment. They have flashbacks to the last time this happened.

9. They get to the mandir and well Vansh says here they are together like last time and makes things awkward. We also have Aarohi being well her jalkukdi self saying they must have planned something so these two can get into trouble.

10. I just noticed that somewhere these two are wearing clothes that are very similar to the other's outfit. It's like a his and hers matching sherwani and lehenga. I wonder if we get to see a scene where Abhi helps Akshu pick an outfit or jewellery, knowing that he cares more about style and fashion like we saw. Jokes apart, their co-ordination with the outfit also shows that they are one now and will stand with each other through everything.

11. So all the anger in Abhi that was for those goons will now erupt at Aarohi and honestly she deserves it. I have zero sympathy for that girl. Those who want to sympathise with poor spoilt brat princess who does nothing but walk around the hospital eavesdropping and sulking can because you see normal girls would move on and find a different guy...so what if she's a doctor; doesn't mean she has to marry a doctor from Udaipur. There are rich doctors in other cities and there are other guys who might be best in other professions..but noooooo jalkukdi won't think like a normal person and they expects sympathy. Please no.

12. Abhi is right...Aarohi will be their biggest problem. Mark his words Akshu.

13. Why is this girl still a doctor. Someone raise a concern with the medical board about her fitness to practice. This should have been raised the first time.

14. I feel like something happened and Akshu will take blame because Aarohi has ODed and is driving and she will blackmail Akshu by saying her license to practice can be cancelled. Now in S2 it was Naira who sent Kittu to jail before their shaadi and now it might be that Akshu will go to jail for a crime that Aarohi did and Abhi will be beside himself with stress and Akshu won't tell anyone and this matter will escalate with Abhi figuring out that she is trying to save Aarohi. I hope I am wrong and we don't see this.

Aaj ka itna hi....views?

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail

I have to tell you guys that just yesterday I was listening to Mast Magan and thinking this song would be beautiful on AbhiRa; then I stopped myself and was like naaah, they are obsessed with using old songs and 90s songs, they won't play Mast Magan........

Anyways so today on ek teri hi khatir yeh jaam hai chhalka meri jaan sheesh mahal naa mujhko suhaaye tujh sang sukhi roti bhaaye chahe bhi toh bhool na paaye.....

1. What a beautiful card Kairav painted for ABhiRa ki shaadi. Even bade papa who was super annoyed because Kairav was delaying the cards praises his efforts and the rest of the family admire the card. Aarohi being the jalkukdi that she is wants to throw paint onto it but luckily Akshara sees her and asks her what she is up to. I am happy that Akshara is seeing Aarohi for what she really is; perhaps looking at it from Abhi's POV is also helping Akshara see Aarohi's reality. I feel like Aarohi will do something during this wedding that will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

2. Abhi doing a headstand...HC seems to be a pro at these...I remember during the tree spidermanyu scene we were all worried about HC being OK, but he seems to like doing these headstands. Anyways, Manjari asks him why he like going ulta pulta and Akshu calls so she tells him to talk to her. Incidentally, Akshu wanted to surprise Abhi and make him happy so she came. And how cute was Eji Oji Loji Sunoji main hoon man mauji....Abhi asks her what she is doing there and tries to trick her with SIR being there and incidentally Harsh arrives, and coughs when he sees them together and seemingly laughs at his own joke saying now after Mahadev, Abhi will do Akshu Akshu every AM. Abhi is so happy that Akshu came to see him. She even shows him the card Kairav made. When she leaves, Harsh sees Abhi doing a somersault and says he has become a monkey in Akshu's love.

3. Abhi sees Aarohi outside his office and wonders if she is eavesdropping and she tells him she is going to a lecture on brain injuries and he says she should learn how to fix brains which is indirectly him telling her to fix her mind. Aarohi taunts Abhi saying that she isn't his deewani and he tells her it's good to know. Why this girl had to go back and tell him this is beyond me; can't she just let it be; but noooooooo Aarohi jawab nahin degi toh Aarohi kaise hogi. The staff saying Akshu is very cute and not at all standoffish and uptight like Aarohi, annoys Aarohi even more. They are very happy to see Abhi happy. Even Aarohi knows that Akshu is Abhi ki Akshu.

Why do I feel that Aarohi will try to ruin things and finally, Akshu will see her truth and stand for Abhi and her love against Aarohi.

4. In the scene where Kairav asks Aarohi if she is happy, I heard her trying to demean Akshu by saying she can't express her happiness like Akshu by jumping up and down. Aarohi asks Kairav if she can bring a card and we know she is up to something. Why does this girl still have that card? A normal person would have thrown it away...she never loved Abhi anyways.

6. Kaise Goenkas hai? They left Akshu at home? This shows how much attention they pay to Akshu. Literally no attention. Yet Akshu being Akshu makes the best of this situation.

7. They play Mast Magan as both AbhiRa make their way to the mandir. AbhiRa are so happy and then the cart comes in front of Akshu and the goons start demanding money. When the guy grabs Akshu's hand, Abhi shows up and slaps one of the goons who says the hero's here to save the heroine but emphasises that the heroine is brave enough to save herself but its because of people like them that the hero has to make an entry. What great characterization here - Abhi doesn't make Akshu feel like she is weak and treats her like she is capable of doing everything and says she can save herself. When more goons arrive, Abhi wants to fight them but Akshu asks him to calm down. Abhi pissed that someone touched his Akshu and Akshu doesn't want him to fight so she makes them run. Akshu tells him not to fight and to control himself.

Akshu explains that they should run so they can make it to their ceremony. Abhi grumbles and tells her it seems like they are running like cowards but Akshu reminds him that she is wearing a lehenga and heels and his mind diverts to praising her and tells her she looks so pretty. He actually calls her sundari and I laughed when I heard that. I was like was that Abhi being naughty or HC improvising.

8. Akshu asks Abhi to promise that he will never let anything happen to her. This promise will be of significance. Lets see how. Also she makes him promise that he won't let anything happen to her lehenga. Akshu reminds him of his promise about making sure their clothes won't be ruined. So Abhi gets tarp and they walk through and when Akshu trips we get out janiye moment. They have flashbacks to the last time this happened.

9. They get to the mandir and well Vansh says here they are together like last time and makes things awkward. We also have Aarohi being well her jalkukdi self saying they must have planned something so these two can get into trouble.

10. I just noticed that somewhere these two are wearing clothes that are very similar to the other's outfit. It's like a his and hers matching sherwani and lehenga. I wonder if we get to see a scene where Abhi helps Akshu pick an outfit or jewellery, knowing that he cares more about style and fashion like we saw. Jokes apart, their co-ordination with the outfit also shows that they are one now and will stand with each other through everything.

11. So all the anger in Abhi that was for those goons will now erupt at Aarohi and honestly she deserves it. I have zero sympathy for that girl. Those who want to sympathise with poor spoilt brat princess who does nothing but walk around the hospital eavesdropping and sulking can because you see normal girls would move on and find a different guy...so what if she's a doctor; doesn't mean she has to marry a doctor from Udaipur. There are rich doctors in other cities and there are other guys who might be best in other professions..but noooooo jalkukdi won't think like a normal person and they expects sympathy. Please no.

13. Why is this girl still a doctor. Someone raise a concern with the medical board about her fitness to practice. This should have been raised the first time.

14. I feel like something happened and Akshu will take blame because Aarohi has ODed and is driving and she will blackmail Akshu by saying her license to practice can be cancelled. Now in S2 it was Naira who sent Kittu to jail before their shaadi and now it might be that Akshu will go to jail for a crime that Aarohi did and Abhi will be beside himself with stress and Akshu won't tell anyone and this matter will escalate with Abhi figuring out that she is trying to save Aarohi. I hope I am wrong and we don't see this.

Aaj ka itna hi....views?

Forgot to tag

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What a coincidence...these are my favourite lines from the song too.

Yes...she definitely will...ak would only see ar for what see is when Aarohi hurts Abhi.

That makes the two of us...I actually am sure it would happen.

Yes..Abhi was always a trophy for her but it's Akshu's happiness that triggers her.

Didn't they left Akshu's father at home too...during his wedding....so no surprise there.

HC could be for all we know...you know the writer utkarsh...said that HC is the soul of Abhi Birla...he made what Abhi is today.

I loved the rain sequence but the one before is so iconic....the angst...the pain...the passion...the love...

Nothing compares.

Oh...I think that they should have shown the scene where akshu is deciding both of there outfits...and obviously the colour coordination is deliberate...it probably happened in background I believe.....

I think nothing would happen...it would only make Akshu go down the guilt trip

Aaj ka itna hi....views?

Lovely review as usual sia...

Stardust91 thumbnail

Today on phoolo ka taaro ka sab ka kehna hai ek hazaroon mein meri behna hai....tode se na toote chode se na choote aise bhand jaaye; preet hojaye amar yeh preet hojaye preet ki reet hojaye....

1. Neil is too sweet. He turns the awkward moment around by saying that the jodi should always come together.

2. Abhi goes to BP after Manjari and jokes about money not coins and then thanks Kairav and calls him aap reminding me of how Abhi was with Kairav at mask festival and when he went to Goenka house for the first time to ask for Akshu. He even said that they might be the same age but Akshu's brothers will always get that respect from him. It makes me think that had Aarohi not been a drama creator and kaand queen, and hadn't gaslighted Akshu, or treated her badly or made her feel small or lied to Abhi many times, he would have been respectful to her too. However, her actions are the reason Abhi doesn't trust her or respect her and she brought it on to herself.

3 Abhi asks Neil to make sure his bike and Neil's bhabhi's car are not damaged and Neil says he is always there for them. I have always said that this guy will sacrifice himself for his bhai and bhabhi and I feel that's how his rishta with Aarohi might happen.

4. Ehji Ohji Loji Sunoji main hoon man mauji; karta hoon main jo woh tum bhi karoji.. isn't it Sonam Kapor's dad's song from an old movie. 90s movies ka sab kuch daal do show mein....anyways so Ehji Ohji and Haanji Sunoji are having a conversation in their minds like they have had since Akshu pretended to turn down Abhi; these two are connected by their soul. They are so happy thay their Ganesh pooja is finally happening. Abhi wants to go on a date again and tells his Haanji Sunoji that the Lord won't punish lovers.

5. Akshu gets so emotional because she has been through so much and their love has encountered so many hurdles and they are finally here and Abhi who is looking at her sees her crying and catches her tear. It's symbolic to the fact that he will always be there to wipe her tears and comfort her if anything happens.

6. Aarohi puts the basket forward and AbhiRa see the old card. Abhi loses it and picks the card and puts it to a flame burning it as if he is burning all the past behind and as if there is not and was never anything other than him and Akshu. He doesn't even want a memory or any proof thay there was a time that he had to be without Akshu and wants to destroy everything that had his name with Aarohi.

7. He shouts at Aarohi and tells her to stop her harkatein because she is trying to spoil their functions. He is so annoyed at her that he doesn't even listen to BP. He tells MG that he respects him but because of Aarohi previous lies and manipulation he can't trust her again. Fair enough.

8. Aarohi tries to convince everyone and finally when no one listens hugs Akshu but this time Akshu doesn't blindly trust her and asks her for her side of the story. This shows that Abhi is getting through to Akshu and she is taking his POV into consideration also

9. Aarohi walks off in anger and a huff and Akshu tries to go after her but Abhi stops her and she stays back. Why do I feel like Abhi's love is slowly changing Akshu to realise that she has to choose him sometimes. So she stays back but she catches Kairav's eye and he understands that she wants him to go to Aarohi.

10. I have no sympathy for Aarohi because what about the times when Akshu was sad; when Aarohi took her true love away without thinking for a second about how Akshu was feeling. The times Akshu was gaslit or the times that Akshu cried or felt lonely or was asked to leave Goenka house or step aside. I don't have sympathy for Aarohi because there is a saying called tit for tat or jaise ko taise or someone getting a dose of their own medicine. Abhi is standing up for his love and because Aarohi can't bully Akshu anymore, she feels like she is now alone. Why? Seems because she doesn't have the person she always put down to make herself feel better. Therefore, regardless of the fact that it was the staff's fault, I do not feel bad for Aarohi.

11. Kairav tries to comfort Aarohi but she is still into guilt tripping everyone and eventually leaves for the hospital.

12. Abhi leaves the mandir in anger and Akshu runs after him and for a second its as if she is walking away when he doesn't listen but then stops when Abhi's innermost fears start to come through about how he is scared she will walk away, how he is scared he will lose her, how he is scared Aarohi will create a rift between them. Akshu now knows that her Abhi's greatest fear us losing her so I think she will try her best to give Abhi whatever reassurance she can that she won't ever leave him or choose anyone over him. I think there will be an ultimate test soon because Aarohi will do something and Abhi will be hurt and Akshu will stand for Abhi only.

13. So Abhi also goes to the hospital. Will something happen there?

14 precap- like I said yesterday Aarohi needs to be reported because her fitness to practice is questionable. Something has happened and Akshu seems shocked. I wonder if they hit the same goons as earlier and if someone will hurt Akshu which is why Abhi is on alert. He only ever gets this way when something happens to Akshu.

If it isn't that then is it that someone from Abhi's family is hurt and Akshu goes to jail. Akshu asked Abhi for 1 thing and that was to make sure nothing happened to her. So even of Akshu takes the blame and is arrested, Abhi will do everything to get her freed and acquired.

Or we get a recreation of the drunk scene and they remember that shaadi hogayi thi.

15. Aage Aage dekhiye hota hai kya I guess.

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the car will hit Manjiri, ya some member of the Birla family. Isliye Abhi got that feeling. Am not sure , or maybe they meet with an accident.

I am with Abhi. As what all Arohi has done in the past she cannot be trusted at once. Arohi hasn't changed. She is still jealous of Akshara. Akshara ko pata nahi kyu nahi dikhta kuch.

They have also increased the duration of the episode to 26 minutes.

I just hope the wedding happens smoothly now.

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope it nothing serious like some family member getting injured and more misunderstandings and issues between families... I will be okay if they are same goons and they recreate the drunken night