*Tere Khatir Hai Toda Yeh Kwabh Deewano Ka* INVITES ONLY**CC#5

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This CC is INVITES ONLY.

ONLY the usernames listed here can post in this CC.

Please do not post or quote anything here if you are NOT INVITED.

Please adhere to IF COC

Please note that people are free to discuss and disagree and post whatever they wish; just do not spam the CC.

Also not everyone will have the same tastes as you so if someone doesn't like the content you are posting and i get a complaint then i will ask that the post is edited. If this will hurt sentiments then best to ask that your name is removed.

I would like to add that people can discuss whatever they want on this CC; just do not post material that might be offensive to others; before stating that this is censorship - PLEASE read IF COC.

Stardust91

Ishqdinoorhai9

Zenab78

Delo

Padm1

Jani_faizal

sheet_leher

Harshadfan21

mtina0207

Nyxigniflex

HahaHeHeHuHu9

aishapl013

Priya185

IAMHope

Pr1yanka

I know this CC took a while BUT I wanted to think about whether it was worth my time; whether I really wanted to be here anymore. Anyways, that is an ongoing thought but for now here is the CC.

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
priya185 thumbnail

hello we are having wedding celebrations for abhira

please do say what responsibilities you want to do e.g. creation, vm, OS, organising functions, clothes etc

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5277178?pn=54#160593959

also please sign up for ladkiwale and ladkewale team here (you have to like page 1 post 2 for ladkewale team and page 1 post 3 for ladkiwale team)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283770

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did you watch today's episode, Sia?

Stardust91 thumbnail

I know my review is late today; honestly i did not feel like doing a review; i do a review/analysis because I want people to read what I have to say; if I am doing it for myself then i don't have to post it. i might not carry on with these because frankly it takes time and i do not want to waste time if no one will read or respond.

Same reason why it took so long to make a CC; anyways; i will see what the response is and maybe stop soon.

+++++++++++++++++

Aaj on teri aankhon se kam gehra nasha pehmano ka inn mein hi toh doob na chahe dil fangirls ka kudh se hi darne lagi hoon main pyar karne lagi hoon; kudh se jo itna darogi tum pyar kaise karogi:

1. They had a scene where Neil says he will henceforth call Akshara bhabhi. I like how they did not just rush into it and Neil even had a dialogue about how he isn't used to calling her bhabhi yet. Awww how lovely was the devar-bhabhi scene.

2. Abhi comes there and is overwhelmed to see Akshara showering affection on Neil. I think he is over protective about Neil because of how Harsh treats Neil. Question: does Akshu know if Neil is adopted?

3. I love how Neil understands that bhai and bhabhi need to do aashiqui so no point being a KMH because he has sense and is NOT Aarohi. Please DKP gods (writers); do not pair this amazing soul with someone like Aarohi. She will ruin his life.

4. That scene; so I was confused about Akshu feeling embarassed about feeding her own future pati. OMG remember his breakfast dream where she feeds him. Sach hogaya mere Abhi ka sapna. OK these two have me in the habit of talking in songs now. The other day I was like"the sense that you're not making; the liberties you're taking"; and I also said something like "i'm in the mood to help you dude, you ain't ever had a friend like me". which are both from Disney songs in case you didn't know😆

Anyways, here is the AbhiRa song jaati hoon main, featuring my main man himself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iTcZ__Ejg

How different does Shah look in this song; i mean look at him now.....this is his Pathan look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuSpjxrdhTw...

Anyways I digress..

5. So Abhi follows Akshu and there is an almost kiss and he tells her how girls are gaga over him but he didn't care and has eyes only for her now and she be like "meri aankhon se kam gehra nasha pehmaano ka; inmein hi to doob na chahe dil mehmaano ka; teri khaatir hai toda yeh kwabh deewano ka" and well chidku ram gets irritated. Then he asks her out.

6. So Akshu will wear saris after she is married. confirm hogaya kya? Or is this again because Abhi had dreamt of her in saris? He will literally die when he sees her; also will she wear Naira's sari?

7. I said that Mahima was just pretending to like Akshu upar upar se; didn't I? So they might make her grey alongside Aarohi..she won't like Akshu's interference with Parth or Anisha. When Akshu becomes a famous singer and AbhiRa are #powercouple; she will fume.

8. Again she isn't very different from Harsh; i am not sure if she really does love Abhi - there must be some jealousy that Manjari ke bete ko dekho and hamare bacchon ko dekho. so i don't agree with whoever says Mahima and Anand love Abhi. its all a dhikawa. The cousins though do love each other.

9. So Birlas take the gift and well the gyan.

10. Abhi gives Aarohi a warning. He knows her intentions and can see what she is up to. He cannot tolerate his Akshu being sad or upset or crying. So Aarohi better watch out. Is this also a warning for anyone else e.g. Mahima. iF this guy can fight his own father for his mother; then he will fight the world for his wife. Again, this show is totally ML driven now; karta dharta be Abhi. Makes sense for RS to bring in HC, this had to be part of it.

11. DKP = TV ka Rajshri. its proven with how sanskaari everything is...including AbhiRa....writer gods will we get this for their shaadi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36oG0GKlVBs

12. Mimi is such a plan destroyer; 7 30 panditji..poor Abhi...but at least we know the date will happen.

13. Look at Aarohi; Abhi ka naam chidku ram ho ya nahin; iska naam toh jalkukdi hai.

just a BTW, i find it hilarious when people who are generally rude and say things like "they cannot lie and have to be straightforward" and don't like diplomacy and don't mind hurting feelings with their words because the truth sets you free; watch Abhi and are like "he is so rude to papa Birla". Its like whoa, the IRONY in this situation. #TrueStory.

Anyways that's it for today...i think I am going back to watch episodes from Manish going to Birlas.

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I know my review is late today; honestly i did not feel like doing a review; i do a review/analysis because I want people to read what I have to say; if I am doing it for myself then i don't have to post it. i might not carry on with these because frankly it takes time and i do not want to waste time if no one will read or respond.

Same reason why it took so long to make a CC; anyways; i will see what the response is and maybe stop soon.

+++++++++++++++++

Aaj on teri aankhon se kam gehra nasha pehmano ka inn mein hi toh doob na chahe dil fangirls ka kudh se hi darne lagi hoon main pyar karne lagi hoon; kudh se jo itna darogi tum pyar kaise karogi:

1. They had a scene where Neil says he will henceforth call Akshara bhabhi. I like how they did not just rush into it and Neil even had a dialogue about how he isn't used to calling her bhabhi yet. Awww how lovely was the devar-bhabhi scene.

2. Abhi comes there and is overwhelmed to see Akshara showering affection on Neil. I think he is over protective about Neil because of how Harsh treats Neil. Question: does Akshu know if Neil is adopted?

3. I love how Neil understands that bhai and bhabhi need to do aashiqui so no point being a KMH because he has sense and is NOT Aarohi. Please DKP gods (writers); do not pair this amazing soul with someone like Aarohi. She will ruin his life.

4. That scene; so I was confused about Akshu feeling embarassed about feeding her own future pati. OMG remember his breakfast dream where she feeds him. Sach hogaya mere Abhi ka sapna. OK these two have me in the habit of talking in songs now. The other day I was like"the sense that you're not making; the liberties you're taking"; and I also said something like "i'm in the mood to help you dude, you ain't ever had a friend like me". which are both from Disney songs in case you didn't know😆

Anyways, here is the AbhiRa song jaati hoon main, featuring my main man himself...

How different does Shah look in this song; i mean look at him now.....this is his Pathan look

Anyways I digress..

5. So Abhi follows Akshu and there is an almost kiss and he tells her how girls are gaga over him but he didn't care and has eyes only for her now and she be like "meri aankhon se kam gehra nasha pehmaano ka; inmein hi to doob na chahe dil mehmaan ka; teri khaatir hai toda yeh kwabh deewano ka" and well chidku ram gets irritated. Then he asks her out.

6. So Akshu will wear saris after she is married. confirm hogaya kya? Or is this again because Abhi had dreamt of her in saris? He will literally die when he sees her; also will she wear Naira's sari?

7. I said that Mahima was just pretending to like Akshu upar upar se; didn't I? So they might make her grey alongside Aarohi..she won't like Akshu's interference with Parth or Anisha. When Akshu becomes a famous singer and AbhiRa are #powercouple; she will fume.

8. Again she isn't very different from Harsh; i am not sure if she really does love Abhi - there must be some jealousy that Manjari ke bete ko dekho and hamare bacchon ko dekho. so i don't agree with whoever says Mahima and Anand love Abhi. its all a dhikawa. The cousins though do love each other.

10. Abhi gives Aarohi a warning. He knows her intentions and can see what she is up to. He cannot tolerate his Akshu being sad or upset or crying. So Aarohi better watch out. Is this also a warning for anyone else e.g. Mahima. iF this guy can fight his own father for his mother; then he will fight the world for his wife. Again, this show is totally ML driven now; karta dharta be Abhi. Makes sense for RS to bring in HC, this had to be part of it.

11. DKP = TV ka Rajshri. its proven with how sanskaari everything is...including AbhiRa....writer gods will we get this for their shaadi?

12. Mimi is such a plan destroyer; 7 30 panditji..poor Abhi...but at least we know the date will happen.

13. Look at Aarohi; Abhi ka naam chidku ram ho ya nahin; iska naam toh jalkukdi hai.

just a BTW, i find it hilarious when people who are generally rude and say things like "they cannot lie and have to be straightforward" and don't like diplomacy and don't mind hurting feelings with their words because the truth sets you free; watch Abhi and are like "he is so rude to papa Birla". Its like whoa, the IRONY in this situation. #TrueStory.

Anyways that's it for today...i think I am going back to watch episodes from Manish going to Birlas.

Lovely review Sia ❤️❤️❤️ you captured everything.

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

+++++++++++++++++

Yes I loved that part too...they had been friends so obviously it's going to take time.

No...I don't think she knows anything about birlas except that papa birla and Abhi doesn't get along. And as for Neel being adopted... let's see...

As much as I would hate that too....I am damn sure this precious soul is stuck with Aarohi... His ultimate sacrifice for Abhira.

Can you blame her....his gaze was🔥 see I have a theory that Abhi not kissing her and blushing sometimes is to get her comfortable...that girl is naive... She can't even look at him with that intensity in his eyes...how can see handle...uhhm...other things

Anyways I digress..

5. So Abhi follows Akshu and there is an almost kiss and he tells her how girls are gaga over him but he didn't care and has eyes only for her now and she be like "meri aankhon se kam gehra nasha pehmaano ka; inmein hi to doob na chahe dil mehmaan ka; teri khaatir hai toda yeh kwabh deewano ka" and well chidku ram gets irritated. Then he asks her out.

Jealous Abhi....he can't even hear her talk about other guys...his possessiveness going to create trouble I think.

Dunno... akshu I think loves traditional clothes and he loves her in saaris but don't she would wear them regularly.

See mahima was always....she always had an ulterior motive with Abhira so no surprises there.

I think they does love Abhi but her power more...than him.

Yes...this show is ml driven I agree.

Colored Text
Stardust91 thumbnail

OK I am not giving up hope on tip tip...Kat wore a sari in that song.....

Sanskaari hero and sanskaari DKP and sanskaari Sitara mean we will get screen fading...ain't no one doing Ang Laga De Re here....this is in response to what Riddhi is saying about Akshu being naive and Abhi blushing on purpose to make her comfortable.

Also imagine how Abhi will be if jalkukdi tries to harm either his Akshu or Neil. Literally Abhi ke dil aur jaan hai dono. He will watch Aarohi like a hawk; ready to pounce if she even as much as harms a hair on their head.

Those who know about the Bangla show this is based on, will Aarohi be to blame for Akshu's miscarriage? Abhiiiiiii will literally crumble.

I can't see this Abhi asking Akshu to leave him...he would die....if the obstetrician asked him to pick between Akshu and the baby, isn't it obvious who he would pick and then they would both sob together and comfortable each other. That's what my Abhi's about. So I don't see him blaming her.

BTW watching K3G in the BG and how classy and dignified was Naina. She stepped back with so much grace when she heard that Rahul loved Anjali. Aarohi doesn't even have 0.001% of that grace.

Also his possessiveness, I think will come when Akshu goes for singing competitions.

So Naitik and Akshara were kicked out by bhabhima in S1. Will Manjari kick out AbhiRa?

The 20 minute episodes make me sad. So much to watch....

I feel I will stick to this show until my BAE is here; looking around ITV there is nothing I like as much. N6 is hilarious; Swaran ghar is baghban. Cockroach is well cockroach.

Anyways...do you think they will use meri jaan on AbhiRa. Someone request this...DM Utkarsh.

firewings_diya thumbnail

+++++++++++++++++

Anyways I digress..

5. So Abhi follows Akshu and there is an almost kiss and he tells her how girls are gaga over him but he didn't care and has eyes only for her now and she be like "meri aankhon se kam gehra nasha pehmaano ka; inmein hi to doob na chahe dil mehmaano ka; teri khaatir hai toda yeh kwabh deewano ka" and well chidku ram gets irritated. Then he asks her out.

abhi is fullfilling all his dreams that he had with akshu next we can see him taking to his room to set it up as per her wish 😃

I really loved neil akshu scene and finally they made arohi a villain i am happy she is a villain. And harsh was right he does not believe only taking gifts he must be okay in give and take rituals 😃

I wants to see how it goes and what role arohi would play in the wedding 🤗

Sia i really like your reviews but just that i rarely can read so much content now a days. Definitely read it on weekend not all but atleast weekend epi reviews 😊