Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Amru thanks for the tag. 

I fell for Harshad's looks then overall personality. 2008 mein kitna innocent tha. 

He has changed in all aspects this year. For the better or the worse I don't know. 

I will always love his previous characters. Maybe my thinking has taken a beating or the others have a cascading effect on me. 

As of now Yrkkh is a nightmare. Hope Abhimanyu Birla becomes iconic. I want to change so many thing. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mtina0207

He still looks Fresh

and the best part is... after watching YRKKH, when u go back to BP, HC is distinct there,, 

there is absolutely no confusion... he is awesomatic

i ve been watching that for past 2 days.

yeh ladka Naukri se nikalwayega mujha

sacchi main 

I am seeing his different character coz I recently watched Tere liye BP and Humsafars and from yesterday I was watching KDMHMD and honestly there is no confused in his characters. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Tris03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He still looks Fresh

and the best part is... after watching YRKKH, when u go back to BP, HC is distinct there,, 

there is absolutely no confusion... he is awesomatic

i ve been watching that for past 2 days.

yeh ladka Naukri se nikalwayega mujha

Exactly!! All his characters are like that! Sahir, Aditya and abhimanyu, played by one person, HC.. so different and unique. He is excellent!!

I started BP right after my exams and I'm so glad i did this. Nai to padhai nai ho paati. I'm obsessed rn😆

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zenab78

sacchi main 

I am seeing his different character coz I recently watched Tere liye BP and Humsafars and from yesterday I was watching KDMHMD and honestly there is no confused in his characters. 

Hai nahe is the same man.. but there is a subtle kind of diversity and difference .. tu chah kar bhi compare nai kar payegi

Atleast that's how I felt and isn't that the best one artist can get

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tris03

Exactly!! All his characters are like that! Sahir, Aditya and abhimanyu, played by one person, HC.. so different and unique. He is excellent!!

I started BP right after my exams and I'm so glad i did this. Nai to padhai nai ho paati. I'm obsessed rn😆

Lucky u.. bepannah is a different kind of addiction 

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Hello Buddies..... 

This is just an appreciation post for Harshad Chopda.... 

I just wanted to tell all that its because of him am in india forums ... Otherwise i was not a fan of itv shows.... 

How much ever i make fun of his acting and pull his legs with my gifs and funny posts but for him i would not have been in this Yrkkh forum too.... 

Harshad is a brilliant actor .... We all know this .... As Aditya hooda in bepanah he was totally at different level .... Always Aditya Hooda will be his best performance till date.... 

And as sahir Azeem chaudary he was mindblowing too ... 

Now as Abhimanyu Birla.... Lot of them are not so ok with his role.... Yes its everyones personal choice and we dont have any right to comment about it and infact appreciate everyones choice and views.... Thats why this group is so positive and everyone respect eachother..... 

Abhimanyu Birla has been top notch in his initial episodes....no doubt about that....  inbetween due to characterization things were here and there but still he nailed each and every scene..... Now in todays episode the way he came out and expressed the happiness with.full emotions..  He was superb.... 

I just wanted to make this VM for him..... Hope u guys like it.... Thanks to everyone for being wonderful in this forum.... 

Ok ok bas hogaya isse zyadha i cant get serious in my writing....bahuth mushkhil.se mere dhimaag ke kushwant singh jo hatake yeh likha.....kindly bare with.me.... no tomatoes my dearies....🤗

https://youtu.be/HMGAz5zkgzo 

Hope you enjoy it.....

Hey, thanks for this.👏 I know I wasn't tagged but I enjoyed it.😳

I'm also a fan of his and enjoy his performance. He is a very good actor, able to portray characters perfectly. I loved his Aditya Hooda character as well. 😊

Duskyylilac thumbnail

Hai nahe is the same man.. but there is a subtle kind of diversity and difference .. tu chah kar bhi compare nai kar payegi

Atleast that's how I felt and isn't that the best one artist can get

that's one of the best compliment any artist could get