Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris03

Yes! Vo let's laugh hahahaha wala😆  god that scene was awesome🤣 

Yaar seriously both shows are superb! BP to kya hi bolu!! Title song, story, HC, Aditya's character, jen, and everything!! 

I just can't stop thinking and talking about BP rn😆

BP is an addiction yaar.... Even now i keep going back to watch few episodes.... 

Damn good it is.....Aditya hooda my god.... He is still.that fresh in my memory as he was 4 years back when i was watching it on tv.....total bindaas performance.....

Tris03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zenab78

I know we are still crazy about his look 🙈❤ 

He looked so handsome as Adi.... I wish we had more scenes in pilot uniform 😍 

And what about Sahir... Those suits and beard😍😍😍

I hope you liked that too

Bold- SAME!! 

Sahir wala show toh I'm still watching. He looks so hot there also!! Ekdm different look hai waha!! I'm loving sahir yaar❤️❤️❤️❤️  mtlb HC kisi bhi look me kisi bhi role me looks perfect 😍😍

Tris03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

BP is an addiction yaar.... Even now i keep going back to watch few episodes.... 

Damn good it is.....Aditya hooda my god.... He is still.that fresh in my memory as he was 4 years back when i was watching it on tv.....total bindaas performance.....

I'm also re-watching it❤️ The songs are so beautiful and touching omg🥺🥺 

Show dekhte dekhte I completely understood ki why Aditya hooda is loved by all and why BP was a craze! 

Oh btw I saw your posts on BP forum too! Itna addiction ho gaya hai IF se ki i need to read posts here after every episode of the shows that I watch😆

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bold- SAME!! 

Sahir wala show toh I'm still watching. He looks so hot there also!! Ekdm different look hai waha!! I'm loving sahir yaar❤️❤️❤️❤️  mtlb HC kisi bhi look me kisi bhi role me looks perfect 😍😍

Trueee😍😍

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Show dekhte dekhte I completely understood ki why Aditya hooda is loved by all and why BP was a craze! 

Oh btw I saw your posts on BP forum too! Itna addiction ho gaya hai IF se ki i need to read posts here after every episode of the shows that I watch😆

Same dear... I also visit BP forum and it's do nostalgic for me 

I was rewatching old Adiya VMs 

Tris03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Same dear... I also visit BP forum and it's do nostalgic for me 

I was rewatching old Adiya VMs 

😆

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yess so true.... His expression are always on spot.... He is too good....  

He is a seasoned actor, 16 years are something...

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely!!!!

Harshad is a fine actor...he nails every scene of his with perfection 

Loved your vm

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Buddies..... 

This is just an appreciation post for Harshad Chopda.... 

I just wanted to tell all that its because of him am in india forums ... Otherwise i was not a fan of itv shows.... 

How much ever i make fun of his acting and pull his legs with my gifs and funny posts but for him i would not have been in this Yrkkh forum too.... 

Harshad is a brilliant actor .... We all know this .... As Aditya hooda in bepanah he was totally at different level .... Always Aditya Hooda will be his best performance till date.... 

And as sahir Azeem chaudary he was mindblowing too ... 

Now as Abhimanyu Birla.... Lot of them are not so ok with his role.... Yes its everyones personal choice and we dont have any right to comment about it and infact appreciate everyones choice and views.... Thats why this group is so positive and everyone respect eachother..... 

Abhimanyu Birla has been top notch in his initial episodes....no doubt about that....  inbetween due to characterization things were here and there but still he nailed each and every scene..... Now in todays episode the way he came out and expressed the happiness with.full emotions..  He was superb.... 

I just wanted to make this VM for him..... Hope u guys like it.... Thanks to everyone for being wonderful in this forum.... 

Ok ok bas hogaya isse zyadha i cant get serious in my writing....bahuth mushkhil.se mere dhimaag ke kushwant singh jo hatake yeh likha.....kindly bare with.me.... no tomatoes my dearies....🤗

https://youtu.be/HMGAz5zkgzo 

Hope you enjoy it.....

Hell how did I miss this

And yes am also not a huge fan of ITV... Same stuff. It was always my admiration for HCs acting that brought me back to the forum after a decade.

And now I tripped and in love with the man.. so yes I am here for sometimes. Till he is or till the makers make it ahead for me to be here

I did like yeh episode, but today was just that final blow on me

He is a different level of crazy Amru..

I think hum sab paagal hai..

And he is only driving us crazy

Bepannah is my personal fav

He is a diff ballgame there

Am not comparing the two characters. Just that he came out so in the face with his acting brilliance it was difficult to ignore.. the grey shade, the lover boy, the hurt hero, the comedy king 

He nailed it all

SAC was brilliant and i like that too.. but bepannah is the lollypop

i am sure u  know what I mean

🤗💖

Thanks for sharing

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

He still looks Fresh

and the best part is... after watching YRKKH, when u go back to BP, HC is distinct there,, 

there is absolutely no confusion... he is awesomatic

i ve been watching that for past 2 days.

yeh ladka Naukri se nikalwayega mujha