Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Buddies..... 

This is just an appreciation post for Harshad Chopda.... 

I just wanted to tell all that its because of him am in india forums ... Otherwise i was not a fan of itv shows.... 

How much ever i make fun of his acting and pull his legs with my gifs and funny posts but for him i would not have been in this Yrkkh forum too.... 

Harshad is a brilliant actor .... We all know this .... As Aditya hooda in bepanah he was totally at different level .... Always Aditya Hooda will be his best performance till date.... 

And as sahir Azeem chaudary he was mindblowing too ... 

Now as Abhimanyu Birla.... Lot of them are not so ok with his role.... Yes its everyones personal choice and we dont have any right to comment about it and infact appreciate everyones choice and views.... Thats why this group is so positive and everyone respect eachother..... 

Abhimanyu Birla has been top notch in his initial episodes....no doubt about that....  inbetween due to characterization things were here and there but still he nailed each and every scene..... Now in todays episode the way he came out and expressed the happiness with.full emotions..  He was superb.... 

I just wanted to make this VM for him..... Hope u guys like it.... Thanks to everyone for being wonderful in this forum.... 

Ok ok bas hogaya isse zyadha i cant get serious in my writing....bahuth mushkhil.se mere dhimaag ke kushwant singh jo hatake yeh likha.....kindly bare with.me.... no tomatoes my dearies....🤗

https://youtu.be/HMGAz5zkgzo 

Hope you enjoy it.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amru excellent piece of work 

Aur apne ander ke khushwant singh ko sone mat dena use jaga ke rakho 

Love ur funny posts 

Thanks dear 🤗

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

Amru excellent piece of work 

Aur apne ander ke khushwant singh ko sone mat dena use jaga ke rakho 

Love ur funny posts 

Thanks nidhi...🤗

Nehi nehi ... Oh sotha kahaan hey..... Pills dena padtha hey  ... Dont worry hamesha on hey ...this with difficulty i wrote here.... Beyond my capacity 🤣

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Thanks nidhi...🤗

Nehi nehi ... Oh sotha kahaan hey..... Pills dena padtha hey  ... Dont worry hamesha on hey ...this with difficulty i wrote here.... Beyond my capacity 🤣

That's good sona bhi nahi chahiye 

Life me agar fun nahi kiya to kya kiya 

Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow nice VM 🥰🥰 and lots of different looks of HC 🥰🥰 .. he is really cute and hot  ❄️🔥 💖💖💖

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

beautiful work dear,,,,,abhi ko deh ke mene blush kar diya .....❤️thansk for the tag and your work....

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cute edit. Man the music is making me dance🥳

tptwi thumbnail

Wow yaar!! You have so many talents!! Absolutely amazing vm 🤗

SatyaVS thumbnail

Superb work Amru!! Addirindi!! Way to go!!