Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Today on deewane ka kissa ya phir ek deewani kahaani chirku ram ki:

1. Chirku ram calls hmmmm hmmmm who won't see him or talk to him. Chirku ram gets irritated and hangs up.

2. Girija is busy with Dr Jalkukdi who doesn't seem to be giving Naagin vibes. Or is perhaps hiding it well and chatting with Girija like sisters. KBC ka sawaal - kya Aarohi ne apni jalaan ko bhool kar Akshu ke liye happy hona seekh liya hai? A. NAHIN, NEVER. A leopard doesn't change its spots. B. Yes. Sisterly vibes. Cuties. Multi talented Aarohi. C. Are you crazy? Stop boring everyone and just give your review D. What is this question; we only care about our Abhi.

3. Abbbbhhhiiiiiii. Thu thu thu. So Dr Fashionable ko mil gayi sherwani. I don't like it. It ruins my baby's khoobsurti. Its still better than what he had in his room. DKP, why didn't you give him something like this? I know its my main main himself but for inspiration....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZhWh1NpUEx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Your channel is Sitara. Parent company DISNEY. They can afford Manish Malhotra for your number 2 show ka hero... or are you saving it all for Anuj uncle? Bahut nainsafi hai re baba.

I expected more after that fashion and style dialogue or was I right and you were just trolling me.

Imagine at Disney HQ in Los Angeles "request from Sitara for $$$$ for "dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai..." If such a request ever went there, the look on the finance department's faces.

Ahhh I digress. Be happy we aren't cockroach. Jeevan beeta do being happy about that.

4. Harsh uncle really does love his beta. However, Harsh uncle also blames Akshu for no reason because chirku ram was really lonely and unhappy until Akshu came. Also Harsh uncle has the biggest ego in South Asia. Abhi loves Akshu so much that he swallowed his.pride, his hurt, his anger, asked for papa Birla ashirwaad and invited him because "kuch aisa karo taaki yeh sab Akshu ke liye easy ho". Akshu should be happy; that's all that matters to my chirku ram..so for that papa Birla must come. But like tauji said papa Birla is a stubborn, egoistic crazy man. So he won't budge.

5. Manjari, I hate you for not going. I hate you for ruining this for Abhi. Kahaan squish ho rahi ho? You have picked your side and my Abhi is now sitting in his room all saddened and upset because he waited for this day for ages and now he can't go without maateshwari.

6. What were the guys doing to Akshu? Why did Mimi and Swarna leave them there? No wonder Akshu looks so dhin chak. Whatever. DKP, your sidey looks prettier than your main. WHY? WHAT IS THIS?

7. Yeh tilak nahin hoga. Sab ek dream hai. Moh maya. Akshu looking down and dreaming. Koi Abhi nahin aaya. Just Anand uncle came to say sorry..lekin sorry bolne baaki Birla Cousins ko kyun laaye. Akele bhi toh aa sakte the. Unless the situation flips and Kairav and Anisha ka tilak hojaye instead.

8. Manjari....if you manage to convince Abhi and if this isn't a dream but drama then I seriously will not bash you or call you kaand mata or maateshwari or anything. Abhi...kya tum yeh bandhan tod ke Akshu ke saath baand jaoge? Let Manjari do her mera pati parmeshwar hai jaap》 you choose Akshu. Lekin, I know my Abhi. Manjari might not be Nandini in K3G and won't ever say mera pati pati hai, sirf pati, parmeshwar nahin; BUT my Abhi will always be Rahul in K3G.

9. Special mention Birla cousins. Parth and Shefali got a cute scene and Shefali being bhabhi was also cute.

10. Further special mention heroine's insta story - kya hero Goenka House mein hai? Matlab kaand ab tak chal raha hai ya phir saach mein tilak?

11. Birla cousins have this jeep now? Why do I feel like this jeep belonged to Abir in a past life? Did it?

12. Precap - yeh sach hai kya? Abhi aagaya ya phir dream and Jalkukdi doing drama in a dream? A

Aaj ke liye itna hi...please give me your ande tamataar or taarif and comments. Tagging my mains and those who always respond.

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

This Man and the VIbe around him yaar. He is pure love and so full of energy (good and energetic) Mast hai Banda

No ego, No hassles, Kaam se Kaam

just the soul that the world needs

❤️

Mujhe Rok, Main Emo ho Rahi hoon

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Tina, please call me Sia. Star seems too formal. I have asked you to call me Sia previously as well.

Please, DKP gave Anuj uncle all the good dialogues.

Anuj to Anu aunty: main poori zindagi bhi bolta rahoon toh bhi nahin bata paunga ke main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon. Duniya ke har bhasha ka har shabd bhi 2 bar likhun toh be nahin bata paunga ke main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon.

My Abhi to Akshara: I love you, you mean a lot to me.

I mean DKP, hadh hai...which teenyboppers are you writing AbhiRa for?

I dont like chand chupa....HDDCS is my least favourite Bhansali movie.

I like Chand chupa but I prefer older music..

That's why I love yrkkh music so much

"Jo vada kiya wo nibhana padega"

"Ehsaan tera hoga mujhe par"

"Lag ja gale" had always loved these songs.. but

"Tum na jane kis jaha me kho gaye" came as a pleasant surprise...

But currently I want this song picturised on my abhira..

https://youtu.be/UudQtTu3Uuw

mtina0207 thumbnail

Tina, please call me Sia. Star seems too formal. I have asked you to call me Sia previously as well.

Anuj to Anu aunty: main poori zindagi bhi bolta rahoon toh bhi nahin bata paunga ke main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon. Duniya ke har bhasha ka har shabd bhi 2 bar likhun toh be nahin bata paunga ke main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon.

Hi Sia, Noted

Abhis Dialogue, dont want to talk about that anymore. Hope DKP undersatnd their mistake

I didnt like HDDCS either, but songs were love.

and aaj Chaand Chupa was apt. Just for Nyxie

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1501043527484309505?s=20&t=TYGp5tnn510zn33xTi-lZg

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Hi Sia, Noted

Abhis Dialogue, dont want to talk about that anymore. Hope DKP undersatnd their mistake

I didnt like HDDCS either, but songs were love.

and aaj Chaand Chupa was apt. Just for Nyxie

https://twitter.com/mtina0207/status/1501043527484309505?s=20&t=TYGp5tnn510zn33xTi-lZg

Never watched HDDCS, but loved the songs… and Tina this was just perfect for them here.

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

Today on deewane ka kissa ya phir ek deewani kahaani chirku ram ki:

1. Chirku ram calls hmmmm hmmmm who won't see him or talk to him. Chirku ram gets irritated and hangs up.

2. Girija is busy with Dr Jalkukdi who doesn't seem to be giving Naagin vibes. Or is perhaps hiding it well and chatting with Girija like sisters. KBC ka sawaal - kya Aarohi ne apni jalaan ko bhool kar Akshu ke liye happy hona seekh liya hai? A. NAHIN, NEVER. A leopard doesn't change its spots. B. Yes. Sisterly vibes. Cuties. Multi talented Aarohi. C. Are you crazy? Stop boring everyone and just give your review D. What is this question; we only care about our Abhi.

3. Abbbbhhhiiiiiii. Thu thu thu. So Dr Fashionable ko mil gayi sherwani. I don't like it. It ruins my baby's khoobsurti. Its still better than what he had in his room. DKP, why didn't you give him something like this? I know its my main main himself but for inspiration....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZhWh1NpUEx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Your channel is Sitara. Parent company DISNEY. They can afford Manish Malhotra for your number 2 show ka hero... or are you saving it all for Anuj uncle? Bahut nainsafi hai re baba.

I expected more after that fashion and style dialogue or was I right and you were just trolling me.

Imagine at Disney HQ in Los Angeles "request from Sitara for $$$$ for "dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai..." If such a request ever went there, the look on the finance department's faces.

Ahhh I digress. Be happy we aren't cockroach. Jeevan beeta do being happy about that.

4. Harsh uncle really does love his beta. However, Harsh uncle also blames Akshu for no reason because chirku ram was really lonely and unhappy until Akshu came. Also Harsh uncle has the biggest ego in South Asia. Abhi loves Akshu so much that he swallowed his.pride, his hurt, his anger, asked for papa Birla ashirwaad and invited him because "kuch aisa karo taaki yeh sab Akshu ke liye easy ho". Akshu should be happy; that's all that matters to my chirku ram..so for that papa Birla must come. But like tauji said papa Birla is a stubborn, egoistic crazy man. So he won't budge.

5. Manjari, I hate you for not going. I hate you for ruining this for Abhi. Kahaan squish ho rahi ho? You have picked your side and my Abhi is now sitting in his room all saddened and upset because he waited for this day for ages and now he can't go without maateshwari.

6. What were the guys doing to Akshu? Why did Mimi and Swarna leave them there? No wonder Akshu looks so dhin chak. Whatever. DKP, your sidey looks prettier than your main. WHY? WHAT IS THIS?

7. Yeh tilak nahin hoga. Sab ek dream hai. Moh maya. Akshu looking down and dreaming. Koi Abhi nahin aaya. Just Anand uncle came to say sorry..lekin sorry bolne baaki Birla Cousins ko kyun laaye. Akele bhi toh aa sakte the. Unless the situation flips and Kairav and Anisha ka tilak hojaye instead.

8. Manjari....if you manage to convince Abhi and if this isn't a dream but drama then I seriously will not bash you or call you kaand mata or maateshwari or anything. Abhi...kya tum yeh bandhan tod ke Akshu ke saath baand jaoge? Let Manjari do her mera pati parmeshwar hai jaap》 you choose Akshu. Lekin, I know my Abhi. Manjari might not be Nandini in K3G and won't ever say mera pati pati hai, sirf pati, parmeshwar nahin; BUT my Abhi will always be Rahul in K3G.

9. Special mention Birla cousins. Parth and Shefali got a cute scene and Shefali being bhabhi was also cute.

10. Further special mention heroine's insta story - kya hero Goenka House mein hai? Matlab kaand ab tak chal raha hai ya phir saach mein tilak?

11. Birla cousins have this jeep now? Why do I feel like this jeep belonged to Abir in a past life? Did it?

12. Precap - yeh sach hai kya? Abhi aagaya ya phir dream and Jalkukdi doing drama in a dream? A

Aaj ke liye itna hi...please give me your ande tamataar or taarif and comments. Tagging my mains and those who always respond.

Great review as usual sia...

I loved that Abhi took ashirwaad from papa Birla...

I have yet to watch the whole episode but just saw a few scenes...

Abhi's stare hayeee 😍😍

It is a real I think...

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

I think Tina is so lost in HC that she thinks your name is star and mine is nyx...it's Riddhi Tina...

But I don't mind nyx though....it's the name of one of my fav character.

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

I think Tina is so lost in HC that she thinks your name is star and mine is nyx...it's Riddhi Tina...

But I don't mind nyx though....it's the name of one of my fav character.

Forgot to tag

mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

Never watched HDDCS, but loved the songs… and Tina this was just perfect for them here.

Neither did i

Am getting one more hope I get time to.. will share shortly🥰

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did you guys see the new promo?? What kand will Arohi do now😔

And mahima ka reel dekha. Papa Birla is also decked up. Am guessing he will come for the tilak