Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Thoughts on today's episode : Tilak hoga ya nahi?

Anu on the main forum was gushing about some AbhiRa scenes, and after reading your analysis Sia, I knew ki I have to watch the episode asap. Plus, our Harshad won yesterday, so I thought I'll postpone my study session and watch the episode first!!

Sia, your reviews are awesome🤗 So, here's what I felt about today's episode.

It is so easy to judge other people's kids or people in general. The Goenkas always labelled Abhimanyu as brash, harsh, disrespectful, because he didn't fit their norms and rules. The Birlas had their reservations about both Akshara and Aarohi. Harsh targetted Akshara for her ways and Mahima belittled Aarohi for everything. And now, Mimi is going to be critical about Anisha!! A small mistake on your part tend to leave a lasting impression in the minds of the family elders. And that happened with Anisha today. I agree the jewellry thing was a little tactless, but these Birla siblings are known to speak their mind without thinking about others (not a good idea always!! 🤣) And, that is why they need the Goenka siblings to balance them out. To make them understand that it's not bad to raise your opinions, but it doesn't hurt to see other's POV too!!

I sincerely hope Anisha has a cordial relationship with everyone in the Goenka house :') I'd hate to see the DIL suffering anywhere :(

Poor Manjiri :( The husband she supports so blindly has literally destroyed her self confidence with his words, over the years. Bit by bit, she has lost her identity, and she's so scared of making the simplest of the decisions regarding her own son's wedding just because of how she was blamed for the debacle called Tilak 1.0, where tbh, everyone was at fault and not just Manjiri.

This is why I think Akshara's attempts to bridge the gap between Harsh and Abhi is a little premature. It'll be a superficial link at best, ready to break even at the slightest shake. The wounds run deep here, and for it to heal, you have to understand the past. Akshara has to know the past before she builds a happy future, plain ignoring it will do no good.

I liked the fact that Abhimanyu and Akshara are able to move past their differences when things are about their relationship :') Their happiness was so infectious, nazar na lage❤️ And they acknowledged the fact that they fought and apologized, cuties🤗

Also kya hospital hai 😉 such a convenient park near it to romance😆

The whole sequence of them talking was something that I loved :') This is what I want, them to share their insecurities and to talk it through. Abhi handled it like a pro, Akshara still needs to learn XD I agreed with the safe environment thing, but still, Akshara needs to take time to understand the complexities of the Birla house. But I want them to be this way always, ague, fight, do whatever you want, but also to have the sensibility to come back to each other and discuss what went wrong!

CAN THESE GUYS GET ANY CUTER????? I am a huuuge PDA person xD, not at all shy, and they made meeeee blush!!! MEEEEE!!! Howwww? Why so adorable??!!!!

The delicate way in which the scene was shot, it touched my heart :') Pranali and Harshad brought such softness to it, and the background music, hayyyeee ❤️ Their racing heats, closed eyes and the smile, it was all worth it!! Hats off to Harshad, because he's someone who has had his fair share of his onscreen romance, but to still bring out the whole "fell in love for the first time" rush, commendable!!! I wish AbhiRa all the happiness in the world :')

Love the Birla siblings ❤️ Waiting for Akshu to join the gang and have the time of her life!!

All in all the episode was fun!! Thank God Akshu's spidey senses are working and she can feel that something is of!! Eagerly waiting for the next episode!!

sheet_leher thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

The thing is that people are blatantly ignoring HC's interview and what he said...remember that interview where people started speculating that he was kwaving because he said until he has fun and RS keeps him he will stay. He said something about shipping also.

More than that if there is too much HarshaLi shipping then just to protect Pranali, he might stop giving is BTS, or any interviews or any content.

Tab kya karenge sab?

DKP won't force him because Balaji damaadji never did any BTS or any interviews with Mishti during YRHPK and DKP never forced him.

But hey...twitter is apparently on a roll...sometimes I wonder if cockroach PL was right and twitter is filled with teenyboppers who can't separate on screen from off screen.

Tauba Tauba...I am agreeing with cockroach PL...tauba.

He won't stop interviews. I know ki sometimes fans do go overboard, but then, unlike some fandoms, Harshad's fans are harmless (ab Hero itna soft hai, how can fans not be the same).

Plus, he's been in this industry for so long. He's always been the chocolate boy, and he's romanced so many heroines on-screen. He must be very used to all these ships, toh he'll know how to remain detached and professional. He won't ever jeopardize his show and fanbase.

Engaging with fans through interviews and SM is important now, and he's anyway shy, but jo bhi he does, it won't stop. I have faith in his sensibilities❤️ and his ability to deal with rumours!!

sheet_leher thumbnail

Are we still excited that BAE won or have we exhausted all our excitement?

Always excited for Harshad 🤗

sheet_leher thumbnail

So when that interview came out where he said "unke chahne se kuch nahin hota" people were saying thay Pranali wears a ring and it's because she is committed.

I honestly feel that speculation or shipping is an invasion of privacy..if they want to announce it they can.

I don't want HC to stop giving interviews because of shipping but that ship has long sailed on twitter..so now if there are no segments or interviews, twitter teenyboppers have no one to blame but their own damn selves

Chill, it'll be fine 🤗

He's probably handled way worse fans shipping him and Jennifer xD

And the show is one of the top ones, so he'll be fine and we all will respect their wishes too ❤️

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today on deewane ka kissa ya phir ek deewani uske hi haaton mein meri dor hai...saare jahaan se judaa aisa mera yaar hai; pehla pehla pyar hai, pehli pehli baar hai.

https://youtu.be/gIODEFkvjTA

1. Swarna and Mimi at Birla House - so these two arrive and Kittu dadi finds it weird that Anisha won't touch feet but just says hii. Then Anisha further calls the jewellery "old fashioned". Ufff for all the stress and tears Goenkas gave my Abhi, Anisha will take my revenge. Dr best jal kukdi se bhi lena. I don't see these people being happy with Anisha and neither do I see Anisha adjusting with them. And guess who will be solving Kanisha vs Goenkas issues -that's right: AbhiRa.

2. So AbhiRa worried that they fought but all is forgotten when the tilak call comes through.

3. AbhiRa want to see each other ASAP so they find one another and are so happy and excited. OK DKP cut the excited laughter in the promo because they must have been trolled so badly. Anyways, happy AbhiRa; excited AbhiRa Akshu jumps up and down; Abhi also kinda jumps a bit; then they dance a weird random dance which will most likely be trolled again. DKP do you really like your hero? This is a rhetorical question; I know you do. However, why do you write scenes then where he will be trolled.

4. AbhiRa talk and obviously OBVIOUSLY Akshu is worried that something bad will happen because they fought so Abhi calms her down. Then she starts her not without my family jaap and convinces him to talk to SIR..SIR who sees them talking and in his head all he sees is Abhimanyu doing aashiqui during working hours. So he gets annoyed and walks off. Now this will be used in some argument at some point. Dekhna.

5. Akshu asks Abhi to do something that will ensure her life in Birla house is happy, cheerful, filled with love and my Abhi smiles because again she reminds him of Manjari.

I am irritated with Manjari so I d rather Abhi not be reminded of her but she is his mother so for today I will let it slide.

6. The song i just posted above plays and Abhi asks for a kiss. Matlab sanskaari Sitara, sanskaari DKP and sanskaari hero ka very sanskaari kiss. I mean not that we were expecting a kiss like on ALTBalaji. Hahaahahaa what did you guys think? Be happy with what you have. In return¡ Akshu gets a forehead kiss and a "I love you; you mean a lot to me." Dialogue writer uncle, why didn't you make it "you mean the world to me". A lot can be quantified but Akshu is Abhi's life. Next time ask me - I will give you ideas on how to improve what you make Abhi say. Thanks you in advance.

7. Akshu goes home; everyone is busy so she asks for attention and it's a cute scene because they all surround her and stare and have a fun moment. Oh except Dr Jalkukdi who is truly not an intern because she is at home already to witness this and burnnnnn to a cinder because ain't no one giving her attention.

8. What is that stupid outfit they gave their FL. DKP wallas please ask your stylist to get better outfits. Abhi bhi waqt hai; sudhar jao.

9. Was it just me who felt like Abhi's dialogues about style and fashion were trolling the fandom because we keep cribbing about clothes and style and fashion. I think they trolled us with that scene.

10. Precap - so my Abhi goes to sir and asks him to come; listens to his Akshu and well Manjari who is about to ruin his life. He becomes the bigger person. He looks past sir's annoying egoistic taunts and asks him to come along. Sir though isn't having any of it and here we are then, refuses to go along. Manjari also refuses to come because what else is expected even though beta did what she asked him to do. So my Abhi says he will call the love of his life and apologise but he won't go without his mother. At least they showed me that he would call and apologise. So we will most likely get these two crying a lot; Abhi being upset and ther being no one to comfort him. If this tilak doesn't happen, that jal kukdi who isn't being an intern because she roams around jobless all the time will gloat and my bacchas will cry..

Manjari, I don't like you - you will have to do a lot to redeem yourself.

However, ek din Abhi&Akshu ki shaadi hogi aahun aahun, jalne wallon ki barbaadi hogi ahun ahun.

P. S. My BAE won best actor popular. Mubarakan, Vadaiyaan and Pathake. Apparently he was following Pranali around. Not that ShivIn would never act like the lead DKP jodi but hey what do I know. How could he not collect all sideys and walk with them also. Bheed mein chalte sab. Whatever. I m just happy at how friendly they are. Also Garima was there to babysit them also? DKP really do micromanage their YRKKH talent.

Regardless, the best thing is that MY HC WON and jalne wallo ki barbaadi hogi ahun ahun. Thank you Anuj Kapadia for these lines.

Aaj ka yeh hi...itna kuch hua nahin toh.....

Nice review Sia smiley27

When Abhi was asking for a kiss pointing towards his cheek for a second his fingers pointed towards his lips smiley36

He is such a cutie and his sharmana omg smiley42smiley42

The vibes from today's episode was good and even I enjoyed watching family scenes... Akshu asking for attention and then Abhi cribbing about his sherwanis.

It was good episode

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are we still excited that BAE won or have we exhausted all our excitement?

I'm still looking at pictures from last night peacefully 😆
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/BepannaahNo1Fan/status/1500631200033132547?s=20&t=PZzUrYq_NnOk8Bx_uJgi6A

"Ayeee raja raja. Number le le na Harshad Chopda ke PR ka. Kaam aasan ho jayega aapna"🤣🤣

Omg these reporters😆

delo thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CayPPN1Awp3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Finally got time today. Woh bhi bas thoda sa and am catching up with all these from Instagram and idhar udhar. How adorable is he❤️

delo thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CayhjL_lwXq/?utm_medium=copy_link

In the end when Harshad picks her trail , the reporters are like "yehi tho footage hai. Yeh jodi hit hai bhai"😆😊

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheet_leher

HC looks amazing in the suit. I couldn't get the image out of my head for so long

Pranu's outfit - I have no comments. I'm okay with it, I guess. Just happy that the girl is carrying the look well ❤️

They look so cute together ❤️❤️

Saaammmeeee...I m used to TV stars wearing really bad BAD clothes that when I saw him in the suit I was like OMG is that HC? I stared at him jn these pictures for a while before I regrouped.

Did they come with Mayank and Vansh (don't know his real name) and Karishma?

I think the side cast knows who the leads are; which is good because on cockroach there is no line; forget blurry lines.

Pranali is HC's youngest co star and least experienced...so i feel he takes extra care. Also if they want AbhiRa to be like Kaira then every single best jodi award will go to them.

I am sure HC's fans will vote....

OK my thoughts are sooo scattered now

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago