Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Noor betaji.....heartthrob ko seedha sadha message bhej do...

That we adore him...we love watching him...no one else can be such an amazing Abhi..

From what I can see...woh itne mein hi khush hojayenge.

Poetry and all will make me awkward and what if he cringes? Or hates it? Or thinks we are useless? Beizatti.

After watching bigg boss mujhe bahut darr lagta hai TV stars ko apne feelings bhej ne mein.

Kahin mock kiya toh? What if he laughs at us?

Someone in the main forum once told me tv stars don't care about fans. They find them a hindrance.

Dil toot gaya tho?

Why are you thinking so much, Sia?? πŸ€—πŸ€—

Every fan writes that you're amazing, and we love you. But poetry, a character analysis, anything that shows you've put in the time and effort, is worth it!! And from what we've seen of Harshad, he's not someone who takes his fans and their love for granted. He appreciates each and every gesture.

The guy gets trolled for nonsense things, and if we can show him in any way how much he's valued, it's worth it. ❀️❀️

Also, Noor's poems are so amazing, that HC is gonna be all happy onlyyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—

And BB is crap. They make cringe content and the participants would do anything for footage, let's not take them as a baseline for anything.

Good and humble TV stars always care about fans. They know that if fans aren't there, they won't have any standing!!!

Forgot to tag, that's why reposting it!!!!! ❀️

sheet_leher thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Aur Sia what did I told u about HC and his respect for his fan?

Read this. This was when he did Aditya Hooda and won Avta for two consecutive years.

A fan meet. There was this, he said he will collect his award later nd continued to sign for his fans. Do u think so he will do anything like that?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/206560915?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=ishqdinoorhai9&wp_originator=3rbL6zLhHrKNB3DY2xJ3bFMClgur8J%2Fw1fZoOTr71ir2v%2FI%2BlYvAbXY0YhNTHy87Gak4UQd%2Br%2FHVAiQwRUqiLNffFxKgNglQRJG2ffxhtghrwQooYBRCGULdvERKqIS9

This is so cool 😭😭😭😭😭

I wish hume bhi aisa mauka mile ❀️

sheet_leher thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Aree yaar. I just saw look of Shivangi where she wore a big red gown and then a big necklace and they said they owned the red carpet. In everything else she was a doll but pls not that dress.

Baaki main kisi par comment nhi kar rhi 🀣🀣

Aree HC ka phone was in Pranali wallet and her car keys was in his pockets... These two dorks .. I love them so much!!!

HC and Pranu look sooo good off screen. Itne fun and chill... Show mein bhi aisa hi hona chahiye... Faltu ka these writers make them cry so much :(

sheet_leher thumbnail
sheet_leher thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

This has made my day... a most deserving win... I am so so happy for him, have no words to describe.. all the times I was upset about the happenings in IF main forum seems so distant now when he has won... Every bit of hard work HC put into making Abhi come to life has paid off. I want to say congrats to all his die hard fans and the newbies like me.... thank you for introducing me to the phenomenon that HC is.. I've met some wonderful people here who have become very dear friends.. and to all others who I havent gotten to know that well but have always been a constant support and mood lifter thank you... Abhira wouldn't be what it is without all of you...Thank you all for sharing all the wonderful posts, news, and episode analysis... I cant imagine my days now without reading them. You guys are the best..and you guys are the best fans I have ever seen.

P.S. please tag anyone else I've missed.

πŸ€—πŸ€—

This post makes me so happyyyy :')

It literally says it all. Humara hero is fantastic, and he's made us appreciate him more and more. And in the midst of all that, we found so many friends ❀️

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheet_leher

Arrey there's so much shipping material, and Harshad-Pranali are just genuinely so adorable, that people who are shippers are over the moon xD

Why get affected? Like you said, it's a free country, so you have every right to choose pro ship or anti ship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think Karishma is just a shy person and more reserved, she doesn't interact in interviews that much anyway. Plus, the channel and the PH are promoting YRKKH based on AbhiRa, that's why their coverage is way more.

All in all, just enjoy everything. Nothing to be taken seriously ❀️

The thing is that people are blatantly ignoring HC's interview and what he said...remember that interview where people started speculating that he was kwaving because he said until he has fun and RS keeps him he will stay. He said something about shipping also.

More than that if there is too much HarshaLi shipping then just to protect Pranali, he might stop giving is BTS, or any interviews or any content.

Tab kya karenge sab?

DKP won't force him because Balaji damaadji never did any BTS or any interviews with Mishti during YRHPK and DKP never forced him.

But hey...twitter is apparently on a roll...sometimes I wonder if cockroach PL was right and twitter is filled with teenyboppers who can't separate on screen from off screen.

Tauba Tauba...I am agreeing with cockroach PL...tauba.

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

everything is calm...i guess the storm will come later....or this is the calm before the storm.

Anuj uncle didn't win but his fans seem OK...twitter pe who knows...

cockroach ka toh koi chance hi nahin tha....

aur Kaira aur sunken ship wallon ka toh kya hi kehna.....

matlab hamare walle ki trophy hogi; jalne wallon ki barbaadi hogi

loooveeeeeeee this line; Anuj uncle dialogue ke liye bahut bahut dhanya vaad.

Aap pooch rahe the whether kuch mila...this was the summary.

I don't know what happened since then...its Monday so working so I can't go lookingπŸ˜†

Stardust91 thumbnail

@bold : Really? People are irritated? Why?

Apparently there is now too much Kanhaji Kanhaji and Gauri Shankar and Mahadev...

And everyone linking AbhiRa to Gauri Shankar.

They need a new thing to complain about behen

Stardust91 thumbnail

Are we still excited that BAE won or have we exhausted all our excitement?

Stardust91 thumbnail

Pranali is committed? How do you know? When did this happen?

I'm neutral on this topic. I'm perfectly fine with them being great friends and co-stars and I'll be equally happy if they get together too. I mean, at the end of the day, it's their personal life and their decision. They can do whatever they want with it. Who am I to say anything? I'll just be happy for both of them no matter what ❀️

So when that interview came out where he said "unke chahne se kuch nahin hota" people were saying thay Pranali wears a ring and it's because she is committed.

I honestly feel that speculation or shipping is an invasion of privacy..if they want to announce it they can.

I don't want HC to stop giving interviews because of shipping but that ship has long sailed on twitter..so now if there are no segments or interviews, twitter teenyboppers have no one to blame but their own damn selves