Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

So the only awards that I like watching on TV are SPA.

They have fav dada fav dadi fav patni fav pati fav beta fav beti fav ma fav pita all these. They also have fav jodi and fav INTERNATIONAL jodi.

And SITARA promote it like their existence depends on it.

It's been 2 years we haven't had SPA.

I dont know much about ITA..

I used to watch SPA long back, then I stopped watching shows on star, so the awards made no sense to me xD

ITA I only used to watch if KSG was going to get nominated or performed πŸ˜† But then, I never really remember about the awards and stuff.

My fan girling thing is limited to me loving the actor and the character, I am completely oblivious to their awards/personal life deets/other things πŸ˜†

sheet_leher thumbnail

I understand.. I can't put into words or describe the amount of love I have for him.

The way he is standing for Akshara; like a rock; the way he protects her like a lion and the way he loves her like Shivji's love for Gauri Ma.

I know people are irritated with all the mythology but Gauri Shankar ji ke jaise jodi ban jaaye has been a song since S1.

@bold : Really? People are irritated? Why?

sheet_leher thumbnail

Noor, thank you for tagging me...BUT I am going to gush here.

I dont feel comfortable in the main forum.

https://twitter.com/_prxpoo_/status/1500501039975641088?t=I9CiA9F_rKhfec6m53G3kg&s=19

OMGGGGG DEDDDDD❀❀❀❀πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

How good does HC look in a suit??Matlab what a BABE!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Also Avni, do you like Pranali's outfit now?

I will truly become one of those fangirls who say this is their ghost typing because they died and resurrected.

Who said they have fought? Where is that person? Oh wait thinking about how they can write about other leads being better than HC

Noor..made my afternoon girl

HC looks amazing in the suit. I couldn't get the image out of my head for so long

Pranu's outfit - I have no comments. I'm okay with it, I guess. Just happy that the girl is carrying the look well ❀️

They look so cute together ❀️❀️

sheet_leher thumbnail

The amount of shipping in the main forum....

You guys make me laugh....wasn't it us a few weeks ago saying Pranali is committed?

I am not falling into this shipping trap...nooo noooooo never...

Plus age difference...no I don't want to hear that people can have a 15 year age difference and get married...naa naa ree...its too much....

I.m not age shaming, disclaimer, just stating a fact.

Also how warm and friendly is HC...he went to hug Rupaliji first and then Jaswir and Pranali just stood there.

Also, Rupaliji's little son...HC went around all the grown ups to find him and say hello.

What a BABE, y'all...what a BABE.

The only other man I know who is so warm to costars is my main man.

HC I must really really love you to compare you to the love of my bollywood watching life.

Delo, where were you hiding this gem all this while? Mujhe inke baare mein pehle kyun nahin bataaya BP ke time?

Pranali is committed? How do you know? When did this happen?

I'm neutral on this topic. I'm perfectly fine with them being great friends and co-stars and I'll be equally happy if they get together too. I mean, at the end of the day, it's their personal life and their decision. They can do whatever they want with it. Who am I to say anything? I'll just be happy for both of them no matter what ❀️

sheet_leher thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

He won babesssss!!!! He did it!!! We fans did it

The fact that he won popular category... Ab koi roya hai na toh muh par bol dungi ki hamari galti hai hi nhi ki tumne apne favourite ke liye vote nhi kiya...

He won!!!!

Noooor πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm so happyyyy :'))

This guy truly deserves all the accolades ❀️

sheet_leher thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

He won Delo.... Uttkarsh confirmed it. Main na ek acha sa paragraph bhejungi, hum sab ki taraf se usko bhej Dena pls

This video

https://twitter.com/Komal_A05/status/1500511943685066752?s=20&t=cXuOcESEp43Y_8ZTifMzdw

This video is so cuteee 😭😭😭

Omg, my heart

sheet_leher thumbnail
sheet_leher thumbnail

I feel like dancing πŸ’ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I m soooooo happy...this is a big slap for all the haters. Teenagers only cannot vote and defeat the Kittu club or Anuj Kapadia.

YAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!

Avni, he won; dekho dekho he won!!!!!

I m sooooo happy!!!!! I was so sad after watching the episode yesterday but I m soo happy today.

Awwww you guys our BAE did it!!!!

I just sawww while scrolling ... This is greaaat ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

sheet_leher thumbnail

Delo, yes yes please bhej de na. Aur hamare names bhi so that woh jaane that somewhere there are all these girls who are so so happy just watching him exist❀️❀️❀️

Yes pleaaase ,😭😭😭😭

sheet_leher thumbnail

Noor betaji.....heartthrob ko seedha sadha message bhej do...

That we adore him...we love watching him...no one else can be such an amazing Abhi..

From what I can see...woh itne mein hi khush hojayenge.

Poetry and all will make me awkward and what if he cringes? Or hates it? Or thinks we are useless? Beizatti.

After watching bigg boss mujhe bahut darr lagta hai TV stars ko apne feelings bhej ne mein.

Kahin mock kiya toh? What if he laughs at us?

Someone in the main forum once told me tv stars don't care about fans. They find them a hindrance.

Dil toot gaya tho?

Why are you thinking so much, Sia?? πŸ€—πŸ€—

Every fan writes that you're amazing, and we love you. But poetry, a character analysis, anything that shows you've put in the time and effort, is worth it!! And from what we've seen of Harshad, he's not someone who takes his fans and their love for granted. He appreciates each and every gesture.

The guy gets trolled for nonsense things, and if we can show him in any way how much he's valued, it's worth it. ❀️❀️

Also, Noor's poems are so amazing, that HC is gonna be all happy onlyyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—

And BB is crap. They make cringe content and the participants would do anything for footage, let's not take them as a baseline for anything.

Good and humble TV stars always care about fans. They know that if fans aren't there, they won't have any standing!!!