Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Also he stopped to talk to that reporter lady. I have never seen an actor who stops to talk. mostly, they just walk and walk or do it only for promotions. HC stopped to talk without an agenda.

Yeh sach mein aisa hai? I can't believe him. Delo, how is he this nice; this good; this kind.

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Gentleman screamssssssss

Yesss

Chalo good night girls

Sleep tight ❤

Stardust91 thumbnail

Behen abhi hi itna content mila hai... Soch skti hai.. HC ka content mila hai ek raat mein... Main toh bohot khush hun 😌

delo, we will bug you, especially I until tu noor ka message aur mera message hamare BAE tak nahin pahun chati...aur reply toh le aana...year will be made. uske ek reply se naa main poora mahina kaat lungi.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Also he stopped to talk to that reporter lady. I have never seen an actor who stops to talk. mostly, they just walk and walk or do it only for promotions. HC stopped to talk without an agenda.

Yeh sach mein aisa hai? I can't believe him. Delo, how is he this nice; this good; this kind.

Bro maine na delo and with million others ke first HC AT padha hai nd believe Me, if u read the msgs from fans who literally felt like his family and frnds na, u will fall 1000 times more in love with him.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

delo, we will bug you, especially I until tu noor ka message aur mera message hamare BAE tak nahin pahun chati...aur reply toh le aana...year will be made. uske ek reply se naa main poora mahina kaat lungi.

Behen let me write... Delo, till then send Sia msg ❤️❤️

Stardust91 thumbnail

Bro maine na delo and with million others ke first HC AT padha hai nd believe Me, if u read the msgs from fans who literally felt like his family and frnds na, u will fall 1000 times more in love with him.

Are you serious?

That was 15 years ago though -- now he has seen so much-- must have changed him? delo can tell us if he is the same even now

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Are you serious?

That was 15 years ago though -- now he has seen so much-- must have changed him? delo can tell us if he is the same even now

Do you think so he is changed?

He might not get the time Sia... But I have read those msgs and then seen his videos. He is still the same humble mahn. Even his cdse account bio quote is same from his Grashim modelling years.

Delo can definitely tell better

Stardust91 thumbnail

Behen let me write... Delo, till then send Sia msg ❤️❤️

delo, only send if it isnt too much trouble...but its from the bottom of my dil....

please delo don't think i am forcing or anything....aisa nahin hai...

but if you are really sending i'll be so grateful.....also i don't want to make him uncomfortable with the love...

p.S. if jASvir called him veera, then it means "brother" in pure punjabi. my dad's side is punjabi so i know.

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail

We are all so so happy...

Nooorie; i wish that your dream of writing and working with him comes true. i wish that for you will all my heart.

Why don't you study creative writing, english lit and poetry at university then?

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

We are all so so happy...

Nooorie; i wish that your dream of writing and working with him comes true. i wish that for you will all my heart.

Why don't you study creative writing, english lit and poetry at university then?

Bcoz law attracts me a lot more... Nd I don't think so I will ever be able to understand Shakespeare mahn :)

Thank you so much Sia... And I hope one day my dream comes true... ❤️❤️