Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i really want writers to focus on his backstory than showing him like this they just messed up with kaisha track than bringing harsh and abhi track

This Kaisha track is really out of the blue and it felt a bit forced into the Abhi and Akshara equation. I also think that Abhi and Akshara should stop intervention in Kairav and Anisha. They really need to solve this on their own in their own pace.

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Today in the adventures of Barbie and Ken (which I think is the writers' way of trolling the trolls) -

1. I wish they had used main agar kahoon...I like that song more.

2. Aarohi!!!!😡😡 you jealous biyach!!! You two faced cow!!! You didn't tell BP anything because he asked you or whatever rubbish you spinned to Kairav. You pretended that Akshara called you so BP overheard and then he went to ruin my AbhiRa's date.

3. So what do the Goenkas expect Akshara to do in her life? Stay at home jobless (quit Birla hospital - does Manaksh even pay her? - yes she is rich and might not need money but I feel all women need to earn), friendless (no galantines clearly because her friends will be where she went to study); and no boyfriend because they will insult, bully my Abhi who I hope doesn't give up but I am sure the blackmail isn't fat.

4. Anisha actually told Abhi to go after Akshu.

5. In response to whatever has been said in the posts above, what exactly would Abhimanyu going back to Birla house achieve? He loves Akshu and she loves him. All they want is for BP to agree. If he goes back to Birla House we keep going round in circles.

6. My Abhi strongest!!!!!!

7. I didn't see anything wrong in what Abhi said- why is Manish asking them to sacrifice their love¿ why shouldn't Manish think about what Kashara wants? Sorry but I think parents will just be happy in their kids' happiness. Yes, I can see Manish's worry that Birlas won't be kind to Akshu BUT Harshvardhan Birla isn't the only Birla...there are others? Remember Manish Goenka that neither you nor your mother liked Naira. She still came - how I wish Kairav and Akshara were brought up by the Singhanias. Aarohi could have stayed at the Goenkas. Singhanias would actually have appreciated Abhi. Naitik and Naksh would have been way nicer and Akshu wouldn't have to live in such a shiZzy family.

Also this whole parivaar business of Hindustan mein shaadi 2 x parivaar ka milan hai. I guess my person of Indian origin brain can't think of this. Abhi isn't even the kind of guy that Manish would warn Akshu about saying he is a fake; a liar; a cheat; a swindler. He loves Akshu to the moon and back; can't be without her and he will support her and her career and ambition. But nooooooooooo.

Sooo personal story - my friend's older brother is engaged to a girl who isn't Indian. His parents don't like it. They say they aren't happy. Why aren't they happy?.because she isn't Indian? Where does it say that he can't find true love because he has to marry someone from the same cultural and religious BG? What will the parents do? They can't do anything because they live in Cape Town and my friend's brother lives in Dallas. What will they do?

So Ananya Pandey's cousin is engaged to a Caucasian guy from LA. His family wasn't at their Indian engagement party. It was just the Pandeys. Not because they arent happy that he is engages but because to them its just an engagement celebration. An engagement that happened privately between 2 people in the Maldives and her parents are throwing a party for her. But had it been an Indian guy then it would be AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY. Why? Why is there such a big deal? It's just an engagement party....

So which demographic is this show catering to?

I am ready for people to disagree with me so bring it on.

However, my main man convinced Gauri's parents and married her. Her parents weren't happy in the beginning because there was this guy who wanted to be an actor; no parents; different religion. HE didn't elope. He is different though. There isn't and will never be anyone else like him. Gauri says that now her mother loves him the most.

Anyways I digress, what I am trying to say is that I would support AbhiRa either way. Going the SRK- Gauri way or DDLJ way or the eloping way or even moving to a different country like in K3G way.

Why must kids always sacrifice for parents? Why are brown kids conditioned to this?

Abhi said nothing wrong - parents should think about their kids' happiness. What happened to bacchon ki khushiyon mein khush?

8. Speaking of K3G - why not? Because Akshu will say "Wapas chalo Abhi. Yeh hamara ghar nahin hai; yeh hamare log nahin hai. Yahaan ghar toh basaliya lekin ek baar nahin socha ke yeh kaisa ghar hai. Jahaan na maa ki mamta na pita ka ashirwaad. Wapas chalo Abhi"

Lekin end me if Yashvardhan Raichand can accept then why can't Harshvardhan Birla accept? Harsh got nothing on Yash!!!!!

Why can't Abhi fight for his love? What's wrong with what he said? I don't get it.

9. Akshu stood with Abhi. She didn't leave him..."Main Abhi ko bhi akela nahin chod sakti". And he heard. Neil and his food and drink..yahaan pe hotel khol de🤣

He loves Akshu so much - Akshu ko aise chod ke nahin👍🏼

10. What is Manish's problem? Akshu hai na; she will be Abhi's witness. He didn't even touch that policeman. Ab hoga kaand. Harsh will go to the police station and create a ruckus. Then Abhi will be in jail and Manish will get a heart attack; someone will have to bail him and Harsh will put forward all sorts of conditions including telling Abhi to stay away from Akshu. Will he agree?

P.S. as for my post about who badi and choti malkin are; no point in explaining. If you know you know. It kinda loses the fun if one has to explain everything.

P.P.S. Star Bharat shows aren't as popular as Star Plus so this show is most likely for the online audience.

Ab ke liye itna hi...

Nice review Sia

Aarohi is a jealous and immature person

Goenka's are too much... Abhi was right

Drama on our ways and Abhi will have to choose what he wants and maybe that's why they showed Abhi missing. He will be fed up of all this drama and he might treat Manish and leave things for a break.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I think Manish's problem is more to the fact that none of the children is telling the truth.

When Manish asked Kairav the other night what he felt and what he thought about Kairav told Manish that he had a relationship with Anisha but that's over and he won't let love get in the way of family. Like it or not that was his decision and what he told Manish was he would go on with his decision.

Akshara was the same thing with her kabhi haan, kabhi naa with Abhi. If she had told Manish when the Birlas came for the first time and set things straight that she liked Abhi and wanted to see where this could lead then there wouldn't be today's problem of Birlas and Goenkas war.

Also, his other problem would be knowing that he loved Akshara, Abhi still came to the Goenka house for Aarohi's rishta; and then ditched her on the altar on their wedding day with Akshara. He shouldn't have come to the Goenka house with a rishta for Aarohi, and then did all the pre-wedding rituals with her, and ditched her on their supposed wedding day with her sister. Nobody in real life or otherwise would be comfortable with a guy swinging from one sister to the next.

Akshara and Kairav should learn how to be honest with their feelings and what they want. Not saying they want one thing, and doing the other thing. For all Aarohi's bad attitude and behaviours I think she is doing one thing right and that is telling what she wants and going for what she wants. She wanted to marry Abhi and that was what she told to Manish and Akilesh and despite failing in marrying Abhi she got the support of Manish and Akilesh despite their apprehension. She wanted to work in the Birlas hospital and she fought for that too despite Manish asking her to resign and work in other hospital. Both Kairav and Akshara need to learn to say what they want and do what they want; not saying one thing and doing another thing.

And they need to stop this we will sacrifice for the family and do everything for the family first then only then if it is in lined with the family, we will think about what we want and do what we want.

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 2 years ago
ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I will not be saying anything to ruin the mood of people but I am not liking the story and AbhiRa chemistry is lacking and more than that, the story is really not worth it for me

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

I will not be saying anything to ruin the mood of people but I am not liking the story and AbhiRa chemistry is lacking and more than that, the story is really not worth it for me

ruin ka kya hai, none is happy-neither the fans or trollers😆
ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

ruin ka kya hai, none is happy-neither the fans or trollers😆

Trollers toh khush hai behen... 😌

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I think Manish's problem is more to the fact that none of the children is telling the truth.

When Manish asked Kairav the other night what he felt and what he thought about Kairav told Manish that he had a relationship with Anisha but that's over and he won't let love get in the way of family. Like it or not that was his decision and what he told Manish was he would go on with his decision.

Akshara was the same thing with her kabhi haan, kabhi naa with Abhi. If she had told Manish when the Birlas came for the first time and set things straight that she liked Abhi and wanted to see where this could lead then there wouldn't be today's problem of Birlas and Goenkas war.

Also, his other problem would be knowing that he loved Akshara, Abhi still came to the Goenka house for Aarohi's rishta; and then ditched her on the altar on their wedding day with Akshara. He shouldn't have come to the Goenka house with a rishta for Aarohi, and then did all the pre-wedding rituals with her, and ditched her on their supposed wedding day with her sister. Nobody in real life or otherwise would be comfortable with a guy swinging from one sister to the next.

Akshara and Kairav should learn how to be honest with their feelings and what they want. Not saying they want one thing, and doing the other thing. For all Aarohi's bad attitude and behaviours I think she is doing one thing right and that is telling what she wants and going for what she wants. She wanted to marry Abhi and that was what she told to Manish and Akilesh and despite failing in marrying Abhi she got the support of Manish and Akilesh despite their apprehension. She wanted to work in the Birlas hospital and she fought for that too despite Manish asking her to resign and work in other hospital. Both Kairav and Akshara need to learn to say what they want and do what they want; not saying one thing and doing another thing.

And they need to stop this we will sacrifice for the family and do everything for the family first then only then if it is in lined with the family, we will think about what we want and do what we want.

That is NOT Manish's problem though...his problem is that he is stuck in this rut of how Abhi left Aarohi because he was really in love with Akshu.

Firstly let's go back to WHY exactly Abhi said yes to Aarohi. More than it being Aarohi or for revenge against Akshu, he did it because Manjari and Harsh wanted a DOCTOR to be their bahu. More Manjari than Harsh. Fine, he said yes but he still loved Akshu. He didn't go through with the engagement because it wasn't a proper engagement...to the family it was but for him it wasn't. Mehndi we saw what happened...same with haldi.

This is NOT an EK show...he would never ever have married Aarohi. EVER. He left before the wedding. Harsh took the baraat.

So Aarohi telling Akshu to move aside so she can go ahead is justified? I don't care what Aarohi wants. She needs to change her attitude and be liable for her actions. Akshu didn't speak because Abhi's family thought the rishta was for Aarohi. Akshu didn't speak because Aarohi thinks she deserves the best in everything and how dare Akshu get such a good guy.

No one in real life would side step for a sister like Aarohi; no one in real life would agree to marry Aarohi for their parents and no one in real life would do this drama so this show wouldn't exist in real life

Also in real life if Abhimanyu and Aarohi were happy with their loveless marriage then I would feel really sad for them; actually I would pity them.

Kairav needs to fight for his love. This story isn't about him though. He is just a side character whose behaviour adds to the gorilla war between the two families.

That's why I said thay Akshu and Kairav need to go to Singhanias. There is only Aarohi Goenka who as the spoilt brat that she is gets whatever she wants by hook or by crook.or by throwing a little spoilt brat tantrum.

I think honestly Akshu might decide that she can't lose Abhi and she might just say forget about this family togetherness dream. If Abhi walks away because Harsh forces him; then she won't be able to stay without him.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

You won't ruin anyone's mood...say what you think...we will agree or disagree and discuss.

Chemistry matlab? You don't like the sanskaari Hum aapke hain koun romance?

This is DKP at 9 30 pm Sitara behen; not Balaji Naagin 6

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Still for whatever reason he said yes to Aarohi, he consciously made that decision to come to the Goenka's house to ask for Aarohi's hands despite not being in love with her and despite the fact that Abhi is in love with Akshara. If Aarohi was using Abhi to become this super power couple, fame, and access to the medical community through his family; Abhi was using Aarohi for his mother's love and to see his mother happy. He shouldn't have come to the Goenka house in the first place for her hands and it's not as if there is no other female doctor from respectable and rich family that he or the Birlas can't choose from.

Also, Kairav and Akshara really need to speak up what they want not say what they want to do and do another things.

Also, this is just my opinion but Kairav fighting for his love is good. But I honestly think that he really needs to stay away from Anisha with a barge pole or maybe two. She bloody tried to kill herself just because Kairav left her. Anyways, I think Abhi and Akshara really need to stay out of their business and let them sort it by themselves. It's their relationship and it's between the two of them and they should be given time to sort it out.

Yeah, it seems this season has totally forgotten Naira's side of the family. Do they even forgwr that Naira had a brother who is still alive? Or is he dead too? Even if they don't live together aren't they supposed to maintain some sort of contact or something? Especially with Manish's daughter married to Naira's brother. Or did the Goenkas cut them totally because Aarohi was not born to Naira and has no relation whatsoever with the Singhania?

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I really hope Akshara and Abhi get their own place when they marry and stay away from the Birla and the Goenkas. They are toxic and dramatic in many ways.

Also, why does Harsh always say to Abhimanyu go to the Goenka and be a ghar jamai? Abhimanyu is a successful doctor and I think he has high income. He can always get his own place if he didn't want to live with the Birla's. Maybe not as big as the Birla's mansion but I bet it's not gonna be too small too anyways.

And even if he wanted to stay with the Goenka and be a ghar jamai then so what? This is the 21st century.