Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So I was saying that the writers tend to like a lot of posts that are positive; which is nice of them. I don't tend to send any criticism or tell them what I want to see because 1. They will do what they want and they are number 2 and will say we shouldn't be telling them their job. I mean Bhavna and Uttkarsh seem to be really nice. Balaji CVs and writers like Mukta and Chloe are very rude and tend to mock fans. 2. I don't want to hear things like dekhna hai toh dekho...after cockroach PL saying things like "who the hell are fans; we are number 2" don't want beizatti from writers. 3. It's fun to analyse ke aage kya hoga. 4. I don't expect them to tell me the story or discuss anything related to the show and honestly I don't want to know. Jab tak HC hai I am watching and when he goes I will also go with him because HC as Abhimanyu nahin toh Abhimanyu nahin and Abbimanyu nahin toh YRKKH nahin.

Am I making sense?

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Aree hum YRKKH wale aise dhamaal kyu nhi macha rahe unka wo ulta latakne wale scene par?

I remember logo ne shayri par Abir ka copyright daala tha and Abhi Jo locket pehnta hai uss par Shiva Pandya ka ... Hamara toh poora scene le liya inhone .. shor machao 🤣

Lol woh scene bahut funny tha even if I remember 🤣🤣 Yahan forum mein bahut forward hua tha 😂😂

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

So I was saying that the writers tend to like a lot of posts that are positive; which is nice of them. I don't tend to send any criticism or tell them what I want to see because 1. They will do what they want and they are number 2 and will say we shouldn't be telling them their job. I mean Bhavna and Uttkarsh seem to be really nice. Balaji CVs and writers like Mukta and Chloe are very rude and tend to mock fans. 2. I don't want to hear things like dekhna hai toh dekho...after cockroach PL saying things like "who the hell are fans; we are number 2" don't want beizatti from writers. 3. It's fun to analyse ke aage kya hoga. 4. I don't expect them to tell me the story or discuss anything related to the show and honestly I don't want to know. Jab tak HC hai I am watching and when he goes I will also go with him because HC as Abhimanyu nahin toh Abhimanyu nahin and Abbimanyu nahin toh YRKKH nahin.

Am I making sense?

I understand... I don't send them criticism posts ... Wait let me tell u what I am talking about

https://twitter.com/ishqdinoorhai9/status/1494191864014344192?t=UH97UqFQYhjGPclqRwEulQ&s=19

Read this thread

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Lol woh scene bahut funny tha even if I remember 🤣🤣 Yahan forum mein bahut forward hua tha 😂😂

Ben made a post na? I have not read it but was scrolling today toh found it

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheet_leher

Yayyyyy 🥳🥳

Ek aur CC apne pyaare show ke liye

Let the discussions continue ❤️❤️

Do you like the title...this bit plays after Alia leaves MD's house in the movie and sees VD

https://youtu.be/Gfq_VtkDCTc

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Am I making sense?

You are

Also i think when we say lets send, its just on lighter notes within the circle, not really meant to send.

I do not follow these people much.... just recently picked up a few names and started following... but not for other shows, am just not keen

Its their immaturity or high headedness if they disregard the viewers, Yes sometimes a s a fan we do go over board and personal in cirticising and thats when even we feel and say...if u dont like it do not watch.

But again thats their court... i am not the right person to comment on their thoughts.

Me here only for Harshad... am totally obsessed with him.....am sure even the team must be feeling as confused as the audience, If it continues to be so, HC might just call it quits... so i believe thats when the flag goes down for me too

I cant take so much unnecessary drama... and in case i feel its really not worth the watch despite HC, i will call it quits....

Not sure if i made any sense

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

You are

Also i think when we say lets send, its just on lighter notes within the circle, not really meant to send.

I do not follow these people much.... just recently picked up a few names and started following... but not for other shows, am just not keen

Its their immaturity or high headedness if they disregard the viewers, Yes sometimes a s a fan we do go over board and personal in cirticising and thats when even we feel and say...if u dont like it do not watch.

But again thats their court... i am not the right person to comment on their thoughts.

Me here only for Harshad... am totally obsessed with him.....am sure even the team must be feeling as confused as the audience, If it continues to be so, HC might just call it quits... so i believe thats when the flag goes down for me too

I cant take so much unnecessary drama... and in case i feel its really not worth the watch despite HC, i will call it quits....

Why do u guys keep asking whether or not u are making sense when u guys make perfect sense.

See, all I can say that if makers go round and round and show a love story without respect in it and compromise his character so much and show no progress, then he will quit.

And yes, here for HC. He leaves me leaves

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Why do u guys keep asking whether or not u are making sense when u guys make perfect sense.

See, all I can say that if makers go round and round and show a love story without respect in it and compromise his character so much and show no progress, then he will quit.

Asking if making sense... iss kaafi baar we get emotional when we put in our thoughts,... sometimes they are so confused... so we feel we may end up confusing others

Yup... he will quit if he does not like it anymore

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtina0207

You are

So I honestly think HC likes working in this show or else he wouldn't have said this in an interview. He seems like a very honest person from him answers.

Also if he quits halfway then 1. It will reflect badly on him; don't want him being another KSG who can't stick with projects and gets the reputation of quitting halfway. Like when KSG came to laal dupatta people knew he d be there for a limited period and then tata bye bye and thats exactly what happened. 2. RS and the entire DKP team know that HC is the soul of Abhi so they will do whatever it takes to keep him 3. HC knows what he signed up for and 4. Despite all this if he still quits then kay sera sera...whatever will be will be

Stardust91 thumbnail

Firstly, DKP are not Balaji and they know the value of their talent.

I can tell you that from how well they have written Vanraaj, Kavya, Anuj and Anu aunty. Also Bapuji, Leela, the kids. Every character has a story.

Also every few pages of every CC I get tachycardia because there are long discussions about HC quitting. Behen, why am I investing my time, energy, emotions, sleep into this show if the reason that I am here won't stay? Why am I sacrificing my Netflix, Prime and Disney Plus shows over him?

Bol do...HC isn't here for the long term, watch your emotions; go back to your English language shows aur mein chup chap yahaan se chali jaungi.

Yes, we are being honest but he knows his character graph...he must have asked...and RS isn't crazy...from Bidaai to YRKKH 1 and 2 to Anupama and now to YRKKH S3 his shows have been on air for years.

Except YRHPK...don't know what happened there..TRPs after lockdown 1 were too low and RS ended it.

Anyways, what I am saying is I should start living life like I did before Abhi I guess because I can't get too attached...kya pata kab chod de...thats what I am inferring from these conversations.

Sadly💔😭