Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aishapl013

I don't understand why does she thinks she's something special,

She says she's Dr but I can count on my fingers as of how many times I've seen her in Hospital.

Even AG seems to ignore her now a days, N this makes me happy though 🤣

Aarreee even at the hospital, she is busier with checking what AbhiRa are doing than doing her own job.

I want Mahima to pull her up on it.

Aren't there requirements for a junior doctor to complete during their internship. How does she waste so much time spying on AbhiRa?

Stardust91 thumbnail

Aarohi must have really pissed Abhi off, for him to give her that warning.

Waise I am not joking about the next CC's title🤣

"Jalne wallon ki barbadi hogi, aahun aahun"

Stardust91 thumbnail

As this CC that never ends perhaps comes to an end I would like to thank delo, Nishi and Riddhi for encouraging me to continue posting my reviews and not end this CC here.

To those who think that this CC is censorsed into discussing just Abhi/HC/YRKKH as if it's some great show, then I ask them to bring some Emmy worthy content from Netflix or Prime or HBO or BBC to discuss. Perhaps the Crown, or This Is Us or Fleabag or Killing Eve? No? I thought as much!!!!

In that case perhaps going a few pages back where we were discussing Pathan or Gangubai might rejig their memory on how we do discuss other things

The brief for this CC was quite clear. Please ask me and I will resend the memo..

Anyways, thank you all for your support if you wish to stay. See you on the next CC.

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

As this CC that never ends perhaps comes to an end I would like to thank delo, Nishi and Riddhi for encouraging me to continue posting my reviews and not end this CC here.

To those who think that this CC is censorsed into discussing just Abhi/HC/YRKKH as if it's some great show, then I ask them to bring some Emmy worthy content from Netflix or Prime or HBO or BBC to discuss. Perhaps the Crown, or This Is Us or Fleabag or Killing Eve? No? I thought as much!!!!

In that case perhaps going a few pages back where we were discussing Pathan or Gangubai might rejig their memory on how we do discuss other things.

The brief for this CC was quite clear. Please ask me and I will resend the memo..

Anyways, thank you all for your support if you wish to stay. See you on the next CC.

Tagging everyone so that everyone gets this...

Stardust91 thumbnail

Have you guys seen this....I really liked this sequence even though my Abhi was a bit upset here....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CacATOJKk8r/?utm_medium=copy_link

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Have you guys seen this....I really liked this sequence even though my Abhi was a bit upset here....

Yes I saw it's beautiful ❤️❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

me too i love akshu's dancing
firewings_diya thumbnail

Aarreee even at the hospital, she is busier with checking what AbhiRa are doing than doing her own job.

I want Mahima to pull her up on it.

Aren't there requirements for a junior doctor to complete during their internship. How does she waste so much time spying on AbhiRa?

see birla has a doctor they just need a pr agent now so arohi is not mahima's replacement its his own replacement😆

Okay so i will not comment here as its already 150 😃