Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Whattttt....who is Aggarwal

Agarwals are marwaris. Its basically our title. I am an agarwal. We basically have our roots in either Rajasthan and Haryana. 😊

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today on deewane ka kissa ya phir ek deewani Salaam-e-ishq meri jaan zara qubool karlo tum humse pyar karne ki zara si bhool karlo mera dil bechain hai humsafar ke liye -

1. Akshu knows Abhi can't see her in pain so she uses that to her advantage and wins the tilak game.

2. Harsh's commentary about Birlas have to win is hilarious. Anand and Abhi remind him that it's a game but Harsh is set on Birlas winning.

3. DKP have a great choreographer who tries really hard to give HC steps that he can work with. I loved their Salaam-e-ishq sequence. Mahima also arrived. I was hoping she would make an appearance and they wouldn't leave her out. Also, her reasons for wanting AbhiRa together aside, she genuinely looked happy when she danced. Manjari was also so happy and whenever she would make eye contact with Harsh she would gather herself and stop. I feel bad for her. If Harsh was having fun and not feeling left out at least she would have been able to dance her heart out at her Abhi's wedding.

4. Harsh's indignance at ghoomar and then Manish showing him and saying yeh bhi nahin aata yeh bhi nahin aata was hilarious. If Harsh ever sees them dancing to Ghoomar Ghoomar Ghoome song; tab toh he will totally scorn at it.

5. Awww the AbhiRa moment was soooo cute....thu thu thu...nazar na lage. It must have been so overwhelming for them to have this moment together because Abhi's pehli nazar ka pyar; he would give dil and jaan for her and Akshu's words also fitting because she also fell for him. His happiness when she runs her hand down his face like in his dream must have been so overwhelming for him.

6. Aarohi being the jalkukdi that she is knocks the shagun ki thali and well everyone realises that she did it on purpose and it wasn't a mistake. Even bade papa who went to comfort her earlier can see what her intentions were. Everyone questions Aarohi because no one believes her. Mahima sees right through Aarohi and Abhi also gets irritated and literally can't hold his eye rolls a Aarohi thinking she is fooling everyone...Akshu and Abhi TOGETHER fix the thali and let it go. Is this what their future will be like? Aarohi tries to create trouble and AbhiRa together fix what she has tried to ruin. Her jealousy at seeing them happy didn't ruin their celebration.

7. Akshu was so overwhelmed at seeing Manish and everyone else do Abhi's tilak and saffa. Birla tauji and tayiji and Birla siblings were also so happy for him. Abhi's happiness at seeing the kangan finally on Akshu's wrist filled my heart with so much joy.

8. The Birla's happiness for AbhiRa is so nice to watch. Tauji and Tayiji are genuinely happy for them and his siblings genuinely care for him and Akshu. It will be so wonderful to watch Akshu with them after being stuck with Aarohi attention seeker jalkukdi for so long.

9. Light sach mein gayi kya? Abhi's luck...and he got his fees. How shocked and surprised was he when he got that kiss. Dil garden garden hogaya hoga.

10. Birla siblings and Vansh/Kairav are love. Yes yes I guess tadpole is OK...They didn't let Aarohi's idiotic behaviour make anything awkward. They joined in and made it such a fun moment. Also, Neil will call Akshu bhabhi henceforth. How sweet.

11. Phir se Harsh feeling bad because no one is pacifying him...his dialogues though. Baap kab se rutha hai uski koi fikaar nahin.

12. Mahima might be happy because so far she doesn't think AbhiRa will threaten her power couple tag but when it comes to her own children she isn't as benevolent as she was just a few minutes ago with AbhiRa. Her demeanour completely changes from being happy for AbhiRa to being annoyed at Kanish.

13. Aarohi the jal kukdi will take advantage of all the broken rishtas I guess. So will she try and break rishtas and AbhiRa will join hands and mend everything?

14. Abhi's warning to Aarohi was amazing. He can see right through her and is the shield that Akshu needed for Aarohi's bullying all these years. Thank you Kanhaji for sending Abhi for Akshu because she needs someone like that who can stand up to Aarohi's bullying and harassment and constant need for attention.

15. Dinner date next week I guess?

P.S. was there ever a doubt about what the primary aim of this CC was? If so...please ask and I shall clarify.

Also if you feel this space ain't for you...send a PM. No worries there.

P.P.S how many times have I danced to Salaam-e-ishq...ahhhh this song reminded me of some amazing times.

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Ya sorry . I mixed it up as we make both. Litti which is a bihari dish is stuffed with sattu (seka hua besan). Its almost similar to the wheat dough baati we make.

Sia you should definitely try daal baati choorma during winters.

Its very traditional...so I might not get it where I live..maybe when I visit Jaipur or Udaipur.

You mostly get either Gujarati or Punjabi food outside India..I would have to really hunt for a Rajasthani restaurant.

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Ofcourse filming is different......did you saw that date bts..it was 3 in the morning...they are working really hard.

But for us it's what we see on screen that matters na...even I sometimes forget that... they are not real.

Its soo cute the date BTS.. but they could have done it after 8pm...why do it at 3am..unless whoever from the crew took the BTS picture did it after pack up and before they took down all the set up.

I know...if I tell my real friends that I am crazy about a TV jodi's shaadi they will think I have lost it.

Side note: I was watching Ananya Pandey's cousin's roka video on her YT channel and that set up was so so beautiful.

Also can DKP and Sitara send AbhiRa on a real outdoor..like Kaira went to Greece and Switzerland. AbhiRa can go to Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

outfits for chipkali and chamkadar's wedding

42 Eccentric Halloween Costume Ideas – EntertainmentMesh

15 Thoughts I Had While Watching Models Walk The Ramp Wearing Bizarre Outfits

Lady Gaga's Craziest Fashion Moments - Capital

Adult Fleece Bat Costume

celebrity performer Ali Asgar's outfit

just FYI: this is for Neil and Arohi's hypothetical wedding

This is super cool 🤣

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This is super cool 🤣

KP!!!! You are around?? Haven't seen you for ages....

Thought you might be busy so didn't tag

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely review sia ...

I absolutely loved today's episode...

The whole tilak sequence have my heart...

Ak's happiness..hayeee...she was literally glowing with happiness.. we always praise hc for his acting which he obviously deserves but pranali was so good... her happiness looked so real.

Salaam-ishq was well choreographed I agree...

Even I think dinner date will be by next week...it might start this week..

The whole episode was really well shot and directed actually I simply loved it.

Edited by Nyxigniflex - 2 years ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

KP!!!! You are around?? Haven't seen you for ages....

Thought you might be busy so didn't tag

Logged in today after a long time.

I am a little upset with the ongoing tracks and the story is unfolding. So didn’t kind wanna discuss. But anyways can’t stay away from this place for a long time.

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Logged in today after a long time.

I am a little upset with the ongoing tracks and the story is unfolding. So didn’t kind wanna discuss. But anyways can’t stay away from this place for a long time.

Why are you upset?

I honestly don't understand what people want....

Perhaps because I have other things I watch in life so I can detach from this...

Speaking of other things; have people watched Fame Game?

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Lovely review sia ...

I absolutely loved today's episode...

The whole tilak sequence have my heart...

Ak's happiness..hayeee...she was literally glowing with happiness.. we always praise hc for his acting which he obviously deserves but pranali was so good... her happiness looked so real.

Salaam-ishq was well choreographed I agree...

Even I think dinner date will be by next week...it might start this week..

The whole episode was really well shot and directed actually I simply loved it.

I m in absolute love with today's episode.

Lol are we allowed to praise HC? Apparently praising him is a serious error and how dare we and we need to find other interests immediately!!!! Regardless, I watch him mostly and tend to not pay attention elsewhere but Akshu did look happy.

I lover the precap and the warning to Aarohi.

She isn't even happy for Kairav