Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Yeah that is also what Aggarwal wears in wedding

Whattttt....who is Aggarwal

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No that's not a poshak... I posted the pic... that's what it looks .. I really want akshu to wear it.

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

Yeah that is also what Aggarwal wears in wedding

We were poshak's on our weddings... So, they are aggrwals... No problem re..I don't think tv shows goes with that much accuracy...so it wouldn't be a problem if ak wore a poshak na...

I really want that and with a sword and the whole toran done..

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

My parents are settled in Hyderabad but from 15 years I am in US. Visit them every year. And yeah miss Daal baari churma on festivals ❤️❤️

I have been born and brought up in Bangalore...but I visit my village atleast once a year... And all major functions happen there... engagement and weddings..

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

I have been born and brought up in Bangalore...but I visit my village atleast once a year... And all major functions happen there... engagement and weddings..

I ve never lived in India...it must be so nice there during weddings...my cousins who are married have had destination weddings and they have been so much fun....5 days of wearing amazing clothes..getting hair and make up done...so much food...meeting cousins I haven't seen in ages; making new friends...haven't been to India in soooo long...

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I ve never lived in India...it must be so nice there during weddings...my cousins who are married have had destination weddings and they have been so much fun....5 days of wearing amazing clothes..getting hair and make up done...so much food...meeting cousins I haven't seen in ages; making new friends...haven't been to India in soooo long...

Yes... wedding hear are so much fun.. they lasts for days.. hope you get to visit soon.

All the dancing...clothes...food... I just love weddings..

Abhira's wedding feels like someone I know and love is getting married...I am just so excited.

Stardust91 thumbnail

Yes... wedding hear are so much fun.. they lasts for days.. hope you get to visit soon.

All the dancing...clothes...food... I just love weddings..

Abhira's wedding feels like someone I know and love is getting married...I am just so excited.

I was going to go in December last year but then Omicron happened and I had to cancel my trip.

I knowwwww...I am so excited about AbhiRa's wedding that I feel like I want to be a part of it. Then I realise it's not real...and my friend who works at YRF was saying that filming is very different from what I see on screen. She was like they might not even film in sequence depending on actors' dates and availability.

She was saying that some sequences the leads have to wait for agesss for just one sequence to be filmed.

She said its harder for the heroines because for example HC can take off that sherwani jacket and walk around in a t shirt but Pranali will have to wear that outfit until the entire sequence has been filmed.

Someone else told me the same thing.

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

In my side we don't stuff bati...I think what delo is talking about is litti.. that's an bihari dish...my brother told me..

Bati is made with hard dough made with wheat flour, ghee, salt and water... And than baked..

Churma is made by breaking the bati and adding ghee and jaggery into it.

And dal is well... Moong dal( green gram).

Ya sorry . I mixed it up as we make both. Litti which is a bihari dish is stuffed with sattu (seka hua besan). Its almost similar to the wheat dough baati we make.

Sia you should definitely try daal baati choorma during winters.

Nyxigniflex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I was going to go in December last year but then Omicron happened and I had to cancel my trip.

I knowwwww...I am so excited about AbhiRa's wedding that I feel like I want to be a part of it. Then I realise it's not real...and my friend who works at YRF was saying that filming is very different from what I see on screen. She was like they might not even film in sequence depending on actors' dates and availability.

She was saying that some sequences the leads have to wait for agesss for just one sequence to be filmed.

She said its harder for the heroines because for example HC can take off that sherwani jacket and walk around in a t shirt but Pranali will have to wear that outfit until the entire sequence has been filmed.

Someone else told me the same thing.

Ofcourse filming is different......did you saw that date bts..it was 3 in the morning...they are working really hard.

But for us it's what we see on screen that matters na...even I sometimes forget that... they are not real.