Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I like that he is honest...that he doesn't twist words.

I like that he isn't fake...that he doesn't have nakhre...that he is so nice and kind and sweet..

I wonder how he is like this at times....

Doesn't he have any attitude....surely he must sometimes feel that boss, I am STAR?

How can I not adore him?

he is genuine I can vouch for that

he must be knowing fame is not forever and that the initial reason people loved him is for his work that's why he is grounded

firewings_diya thumbnail

They didn't copy a song but they are using kaantr nahin kaat the yeh din yeh raat kehni thi tunse jo dil ki baat...woj aaj main kehti hoon...

Matlab we use 90s song so cockroach also want 90s song

oh okay πŸ˜† may its cheaper than new songs i guess πŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail

outfits for chipkali and chamkadar's wedding

42 Eccentric Halloween Costume Ideas – EntertainmentMesh

15 Thoughts I Had While Watching Models Walk The Ramp Wearing Bizarre Outfits

Lady Gaga's Craziest Fashion Moments - Capital

Adult Fleece Bat Costume

celebrity performer Ali Asgar's outfit

just FYI: this is for Neil and Arohi's hypothetical wedding

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Adult Fleece Bat Costume

manish can wear bat one πŸ˜‚ now days in the name of fashin designing they bring out all the jackfruit ,orange type of cloths πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't know what all they copy coz I never watched it.

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya185

Adult Fleece Bat Costume

Priyaaa🀣🀣🀣

You're hilarious... These dresses are perfect

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

i thought about whether I should even do this review because whats the point; however that is an ongoing thought - anyways:

today on tumhe dekh ke yaad aayi wohi bisri kahaani; deewane ka kissa ya phir ek deewani suno sasurjee ab zidd chodo maan lo meri baat -

1. Akshu runs out of the room and Abhi comes after her, asking her to come soon because well as we all know he cannot stay without her.

2. Manish comforts Aarohi. Aaru beta understands why although the fact that Aaru told so many lies and hid so many truths seems to be conveniently forgotten by everyone except my Abhi; but not-so-bichari must be feeling bad that the sister she didn't want to be happy, with the guy her sister loves and she loves him back, the guy she wanted to steal for no reason other than she wanted him as her trophy, that ssiter and that guy are both happy. excuse me for not feeling sorry for her. no amount of oh but she was left at the mandaap will do anything to change my mind because we all know how Aarohi ended up at that mandaap. Perhaps everyone except the ones who are on Dr best's side just because they hate Abhi.

3. Papa Birla is sulking but still getting major FOMO. Waiitng for the birla fam to upload photos. To where though? Instagram? Papa Birla has Instagram? Oh my Mata; and here i thought he is.a typical uncleji who doesn't understand technology. Waaahhhh!!! He wanted Abhi to ask with pyar, matlab how much pyar? Didn't Abhi come to him for ashirwaad and say politely - sir, please come - then who showed Abhi attitude? How much more pyar did he want? So my Abhi's pyar is divided into his lifeline Akshu, Manjari and Neil and the remainder is for his cousins. iI still do not understand why Abhi felt so lonely when he had all these cousins who care so much about him? perhaos because parth and Shefali had their own issues which now either have been resolved or brushed under the carpet? Neil had his issues and was treated badly and Anisha was MIA? Or was he lonely because Manjari was all about Harsh and SIR is well SIR.

i guess i won't ever understand this - or does my answer lie in the KKHH song "bheed mein bhi tanhayee; yaad har pal teri aayi; roke koi mujhe zara bhar na aaye yeh dil mera".

4. Akshu comes down and Abhi stares again and we get the thought bubble that everytime he sees her, she takes his breath away.

5. Jal kukdi must ruin the moment with her own flashbacks because why? She wanted to be best cardiologist ki best intern biwi? And pyar ka kya hai they said; pyar to hojata hai they said...have any of these people who keep saying that after this marriage of Aarohi's convenience and Aarohi's happiness ever married a man who never loved them, loved someone else and they were just a trophy wife with no emotional connect or love. Perhaps talking to real women in these situations and how suffocated they feel might help Aarohi and her sympathisers. I can't even.

6. Sasuma bahurani moment. Akshu gets so happy when Manjari tells her she looks soooo pretty. if only she knew that sasuma was almost about to be the reason tilak was about to be cancelled.

7. Neil is the voice of the AbhiRa fandom. Why does dr best Jalkukdi sulk so much? Aahhh KBC ka sawal hai yeh toh. Mr B ko bol kar add karwa de? Pity Sony owns KBC so won't be asking about a show on Sitara but this is the question of the day.

8. So Mimi is back to being Kittu dadi with her rasams and guruji ne kahaa tha. She scolds Aaru who said she forgot but the real question is did she forget? Anyways, Mimi lets it be and asks Akshu to go away for 15 minutes. My goodness how these two protest. Ufff kya pyar hai!!!! My bacchas. Abhi protests further and BP has to step in.

9. Mimi and her rasams thought. She says papa PR isn't there and well everyone is nervous.

10. So bahurani goes to sasuraal to convince sasurjee to come to the rasam. Tries to reason and convince. Harsh is his usual self. Akshu tries hard and well when nothing works, calls him "papa". Papa PR is a broken record but does say what the Abhi fangirls think that Akshu is busy doing mamma papa whilst all Abhi cares about is Akshu. Yet, I wonder if Akshu calling him papa melted him.

11. So Akshu brings papa Birla who won't ever act normally. He comes to Goenka house and throws attitude around. Manish is right; what was the need to be so dramatic? Plus what attitude is this with Manish? Anyways, Manjari is happy so Abhi is also happy.

12. AbhiRa in a hurry to complete tilak. They talk to each other in their thoughts. At least we know that this has been the case for ages and it was not just during the whole bahar se naah and andaar se haan period that Akshu had. waise, the Goenkas do not find this eagerness weird, because they have had years of practice with Akshu's parents. Kittu was waaay more eager than Abhi, always. Damaadji could take lessons but alas.....

13. So Neil now calls Akshu, bhabhi? How sweet! Is Akshu younger than Neil? This reminds me of a dialogue in Hum Saath Saath Hain where Saif asks why Salman has to call Tabu "bhabhi" because she is younger and he is told that rishtey mein bhabhi badi hain. So I guess that applies here.

14. Abhi says he doesn't want to fight but when Akshu says she willd efeat Abhi, he goes into chirku ram mode which stays until he loses.

15. in all this we get papa Birla stressing and Goeanks cheering. Plus Dr jalkukdi and her silliness. This girl is always sulking and never happy. What a pity.

16. i think Abhi's heart will burst with happiness. The best bit in the salaam-e-ishq song is "oh meri soniye na khabar hai tujhe tujhse kitni mohabbat karu" and if Akshu sings "tere bin sab kuch be noor hai meri maang mein tera sindoor hai; sansoon mein yahi paigam hai mera sab kuch tere naam hai". I feel like we might get a teary eyed Abhi with all the happiness he must be feeling.

17. Jalkukdi has to ruin everything. Her jokes are also blah. khed. chodo.

That's it for today. Are people happy? bored? is this the shaadi functions everyone wanted?

P.S. So now thanks to my Abhi i also speak kyrics from songs; including Disney songs.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why are we spamming the CC with ugly outfits is my Q???

Or am I being too uptight?

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

i thought about whether I should even do this review because whats the point; however that is an ongoing thought - anyways:

today on tumhe dekh ke yaad aayi wohi bisri kahaani; deewane ka kissa ya phir ek deewani suno sasurjee ab zidd chodo maan lo meri baat -

1. Akshu runs out of the room and Abhi comes after her, asking her to come soon because well as we all know he cannot stay without her.

2. Manish comforts Aarohi. Aaru beta understands why although the fact that Aaru told so many lies and hid so many truths seems to be conveniently forgotten by everyone except my Abhi; but not-so-bichari must be feeling bad that the sister she didn't want to be happy, with the guy her sister loves and she loves him back, the guy she wanted to steal for no reason other than she wanted him as her trophy, that ssiter and that guy are both happy. excuse me for not feeling sorry for her. no amount of oh but she was left at the mandaap will do anything to change my mind because we all know how Aarohi ended up at that mandaap. Perhaps everyone except the ones who are on Dr best's side just because they hate Abhi.

3. Papa Birla is sulking but still getting major FOMO. Waiitng for the birla fam to upload photos. To where though? Instagram? Papa Birla has Instagram? Oh my Mata; and here i thought he is.a typical uncleji who doesn't understand technology. Waaahhhh!!! He wanted Abhi to ask with pyar, matlab how much pyar? Didn't Abhi come to him for ashirwaad and say politely - sir, please come - then who showed Abhi attitude? How much more pyar did he want? So my Abhi's pyar is divided into his lifeline Akshu, Manjari and Neil and the remainder is for his cousins. iI still do not understand why Abhi felt so lonely when he had all these cousins who care so much about him? perhaos because parth and Shefali had their own issues which now either have been resolved or brushed under the carpet? Neil had his issues and was treated badly and Anisha was MIA? Or was he lonely because Manjari was all about Harsh and SIR is well SIR.

i guess i won't ever understand this - or does my answer lie in the KKHH song "bheed mein bhi tanhayee; yaad har pal teri aayi; roke koi mujhe zara bhar na aaye yeh dil mera".

4. Akshu comes down and Abhi stares again and we get the thought bubble that everytime he sees her, she takes his breath away.

5. Jal kukdi must ruin the moment with her own flashbacks because why? She wanted to be best cardiologist ki best intern biwi? And pyar ka kya hai they said; pyar to hojata hai they said...have any of these people who keep saying that after this marriage of Aarohi's convenience and Aarohi's happiness ever married a man who never loved them, loved someone else and they were just a trophy wife with no emotional connect or love. Perhaps talking to real women in these situations and how suffocated they feel might help Aarohi and her sympathisers. I can't even.

6. Sasuma bahurani moment. Akshu gets so happy when Manjari tells her she looks soooo pretty. if only she knew that sasuma was almost about to be the reason tilak was about to be cancelled.

7. Neil is the voice of the AbhiRa fandom. Why does dr best Jalkukdi sulk so much? Aahhh KBC ka sawal hai yeh toh. Mr B ko bol kar add karwa de? Pity Sony owns KBC so won't be asking about a show on Sitara but this is the question of the day.

8. So Mimi is back to being Kittu dadi with her rasams and guruji ne kahaa tha. She scolds Aaru who said she forgot but the real question is did she forget? Anyways, Mimi lets it be and asks Akshu to go away for 15 minutes. My goodness how these two protest. Ufff kya pyar hai!!!! My bacchas. Abhi protests further and BP has to step in.

9. Mimi and her rasams thought. She says papa PR isn't there and well everyone is nervous.

10. So bahurani goes to sasuraal to convince sasurjee to come to the rasam. Tries to reason and convince. Harsh is his usual self. Akshu tries hard and well when nothing works, calls him "papa". Papa PR is a broken record but does say what the Abhi fangirls think that Akshu is busy doing mamma papa whilst all Abhi cares about is Akshu. Yet, I wonder if Akshu calling him papa melted him.

11. So Akshu brings papa Birla who won't ever act normally. He comes to Goenka house and throws attitude around. Manish is right; what was the need to be so dramatic? Plus what attitude is this with Manish? Anyways, Manjari is happy so Abhi is also happy.

12. AbhiRa in a hurry to complete tilak. They talk to each other in their thoughts. At least we know that this has been the case for ages and it was not just during the whole bahar se naah and andaar se haan period that Akshu had. waise, the Goenkas do not find this eagerness weird, because they have had years of practice with Akshu's parents. Kittu was waaay more eager than Abhi, always. Damaadji could take lessons but alas.....

13. So Neil now calls Akshu, bhabhi? How sweet! Is Akshu younger than Neil? This reminds me of a dialogue in Hum Saath Saath Hain where Saif asks why Salman has to call Tabu "bhabhi" because she is younger and he is told that rishtey mein bhabhi badi hain. So I guess that applies here.

14. Abhi says he doesn't want to fight but when Akshu says she willd efeat Abhi, he goes into chirku ram mode which stays until he loses.

15. in all this we get papa Birla stressing and Goeanks cheering. Plus Dr jalkukdi and her silliness. This girl is always sulking and never happy. What a pity.

16. i think Abhi's heart will burst with happiness. The best bit in the salaam-e-ishq song is "oh meri soniye na khabar hai tujhe tujhse kitni mohabbat karu" and if Akshu sings "tere bin sab kuch be noor hai meri maang mein tera sindoor hai; sansoon mein yahi paigam hai mera sab kuch tere naam hai". I feel like we might get a teary eyed Abhi with all the happiness he must be feeling.

17. Jalkukdi has to ruin everything. Her jokes are also blah. khed. chodo.

That's it for today. Are people happy? bored? is this the shaadi functions everyone wanted?

P.S. So now thanks to my Abhi i also speak kyrics from songs; including Disney songs.

What do mean by... what's the point?

Well lovely review as usual..

I am actually loving the episodes...these last two were the ones that I watched completely...I have yet to watch all the others...since v-day.

I actually felt bad for papa Birla...he is horrible yes...but human...he is a father who saw his son getting hurt by this girl multiple times..

He remembers Abhi's humiliation..even though Abhi doesn't. Ak calling him papa was love.

Waise... whenever I see tilak1 flashbacks...I want to hug my baby and tell him that it's going to be ok....you're going to get your girl. That episode broke my heart.

Yes...even I am excited for salaam-ishq it's such a wholesome song...for the lack of better word.

Whatever Aarohi does... doesn't matter....I am not worried just enjoying and loving my abhira.

Edited by Nyxigniflex - 2 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We can't compare him to Nakul.

Nakul is very eloquent and has a way with words...

I haven't known HC for long enough so delo can perhaps give us more insight....

Delo,.kya HC aisa message post karega?

You know what though? The fact that he isn't going all like "dekho dekho main jeet gaya" adds to his unassuming ways. It's hard to explain...

Some people.might say he should acknowledge his team and fans but he probably did that at the awards so why do a whole insta hoo haa about it.

As much as I know him, he will post long messages for others. Like his director, producer, creative or maybe even his coactor. But he will never post a message of appreciation for himself. Ki dekho dekho main jeet gaya. He has won innumerable awards earlier. But he never posted a message about it.

He has done this for his fans though. Posted long messages of appreciation for his fans.☺️😊