Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

No one ever: .

Me to hulu: mujhe neend na aaye mujhe chain na aaye koi jaaye zaara dhoond ke laaye...na jaane kahaan mera episode kho gaya.....

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Riddhi Noor will write romantic OS for us 😆Girls like my comment and support me

I second...third...fourth...fifth that.

Noori darling pretty please...

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

We can't compare him to Nakul.

Nakul is very eloquent and has a way with words...

I haven't known HC for long enough so delo can perhaps give us more insight....

Delo,.kya HC aisa message post karega?

You know what though? The fact that he isn't going all like "dekho dekho main jeet gaya" adds to his unassuming ways. It's hard to explain...

Some people.might say he should acknowledge his team and fans but he probably did that at the awards so why do a whole insta hoo haa about it.

Well HC is HC...

You can't compare.. he is his own adorable self... Yes unassuming... he isn't the most socially correct...but man that's what makes him so much more adorable.

Am I making sense...?

Edited by Nyxigniflex - 2 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail

I m going back to sleep....

Today's review shall be delayed.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused...please blame Hotstar and Hulu....

I m sure many of you will need time to resurrect from the aankhon ki gustakiyaan scene.

Also is it just me or are we getting a LOT of SK songs...Bhavna's influence....

Now I feel more than "Tujh mein rab dikhta hai" we will get "Jag Ghoomeyaa Tare Jaisa Na Koi".

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex

Well HC is HC...

You can't compare.. he is his own adorable self... Yes unassuming... he isn't the most socially correct...but man that's what makes him so much more adorable.

Am I making sense...?

What do you mean not the most socially correct?

As in he doesn't post long essays about winning awards?

He says what he thinks without filtering?

He does what he wants and doesn't care about what it is perceived as?

I feel like in a world where everything is so calculative and fake and PR driven and made up, its nice to have someone who is real and not interested in writing essays if they don't come from the heart and isn't doing what his PR tells him to do.

If HC is truly like this, then I really do believe that we have a gem. I can't believe that even after all the craze there is for him, he still is so unassuming...he isn't throwing any starry tantrums....

Kuch toh nakhre karo 😍

The way he was talking to Himanshu on that saami making...like they were buddies.

P.S. those people saying HC and Pranu aren't friends seem to have hidden in a rabbit hole since Sunday..no know-it-all posts from them about ITA yet. Are they off somewhere gathering information and thinking about how to twist it?

Nishi - you know who I mean!!!!😉

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

You know what though? The fact that he isn't going all like "dekho dekho main jeet gaya" adds to his unassuming ways. It's hard to explain...

Some people.might say he should acknowledge his team and fans but he probably did that at the awards so why do a whole insta hoo haa about it.

I know him...he will never do it and I didn't compare him dear ...it was just a wish to see his solo picture.
Stardust91 thumbnail

Apologies for the late review....

So today on deewane ka kissa ya phir ek deewani suno sasurjee ab zidd chodo maan lo meri baat, dulhan toh jaayegi dulhe raja ke saath:

1. Abhi arrives; sach mein aaya hai ya phir yeh sab ek sapna hai? Garima's caption is still scaring me. Agar sab hone ke baad yeh laga ke OMG yeh toh sapna tha? I am literally going to cry! Yeh sapna nahin ho sakta.

So Abhi ki nazar Akshu ko dhunde aur Goenkas ki nazar Abhi pe. Swagat nahin karenge hamara is also a SK dialogue. DKP ka yeh Mr Khan obsession....

Waise dulhe raja ko bhi attention chahiye. So he comes in and then bowls Mimi over also. Abhi tere pyar mein kya kya bana Akshu, kabhi bana ENT surgeon aur kabhi bana GP. Matlab cardiothoracic surgeon ko kya kya banadiya hai. Hadh hai!

2. Aarohi and the patashe game. Aisa koi bhi game hai kya? Matlab what is this game? Lekin Abhi and his docman skills...ufff kya pyar hai...yahaan bhi Akshu ka zikr.

3. So can we talk about how hurt Abhi was when he realised that Manjari picked sir over him. I don't buy Manjari's reasoning. However, I do appreciate Harsh saying that this is between him and Abhi and Manjari shouldn't get involved.

4. Kabhi Kabhi I can see the old Kittu dadi's jhalak in Mimi. Like when she was bashing Anisha. Look at damaadji though...he is so well mannered. Ufff....I think Swarna and Mimi are also secretly a little bit in love with my Abhi.

5. Neil is LOVE. That is all I want to say. Best devar ever. Is my Abhi really that dim? Hahahaaha what a star Neil is....can't believe that Aarohi will ruin him. They seem to be building further on the NeiRohi storyline.

6. Oye Hoye. Abhi is so cute...the way he stared at Akshu and then all those songs he was saying and that moon dialogue. How cheesy do these writers make him? Then again like he said "it's happening automatically. I really liked HC's acting here. Especially when Abhi stares at her and seems like for a second he can't catch his breath. Then the scene where he says he is a surgeon so he is skilled at stitches. What a scene!!!! Is everyone OK after watching this scene? Others get dori tying and we get surgeon stitching a torn sleeve. Waaah DKP waah. Way to be unique!!!I think we should clap.

P.S 1. Poor cockroach 1.5 years mein kuch nahin mila...aaj toh jalne wallo ki barbaadi hogi aahun aahun.

I still can't get over that scene so I will write more later.

Over to you guys.

Today Hulu let me down so a half review but feel poori ki poori.

Stardust91 thumbnail

Kahaan hai sab??? Review aagaya😆

Aaj ka episode I will watch again...despite my fear that it is all a dream.

What if that's why Akshu is crying in the precap because sach mein Abhi is still at Birla House😭

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Harshad and his expression are always on point.

Neil is sweetheart... Instant plans bahar ate hain

Family scenes were good

And Abhira together ❤️

It's not at all a dream Akshu is crying coz she went to Birla House to bring Harsh

In segment they all are dancing on salam-e- ishq and tilak is on.

Nice post

priya185 thumbnail

I meant the pictures of him with the award