Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I liked what HC was wearing

I love ranveer but cannot take his fashion seriously 🤣

He's being bashed for not fully buttoning his shirt.

He is being bashed for sticking to Pranali and not leaving her.

He is being bashed for being almost 39.

I mean I saw Ranveer and I was like...he is dressed in casual clothes. At least HC wore a suit.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I mean I saw Ranveer and I was like...he is dressed in casual clothes. At least HC wore a suit.

it's hot in India

her dress looked hard to handle, so he was helping her out. people wanted to interview them together. she held his phone he held her dress, both of them equally helped each other

those people will all be 39 too if they live that long

I prefer what HC wore over RS

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nooooo...he is my BAE because I cannot ever like TV celebs because of their harkatein and how their reality comes out on bigg boss. The arrogance some people display and the disregard for fans....haven't seen him do that.

If he is adopted then Harsh's emotions will turn...he won't be as generous...maybe K3G scenario hoga?

No.... I don't think is will be like K3G
Duskyylilac thumbnail

I want to laugh... Can I???

Kahan se ate hain yeh log.. Bashing for not buttoning his shirt... Seriously??? Is that even a point to bash him I think they will also say Pranali should have carried a chunni over that dress etc etc.

Everyone knows Pranali is new and it was her first award and if he helped her whats the problem?

Him being gentlemen is the problem I think.

39 ka kya kare.. I think he should get a duplicate birth certificate of 25...Will that work?

Anyways he looks 27-28 in that celebration video from set.

priya185 thumbnail

haters gonna hate even junior artists appreciate

Stardust91 thumbnail

I don't think Abhi is adopted

I don't like how tv actors true colours show on bb either whether it's Hina or Tejasswi

Yesss.. thats why it is important to watch BB because then you know that wasting your time on them is pointless. They are such nashukras.

That's why it took me so many years to fangirl over HC. I was scared he would also be like them.

Now I know he is a very different person - even at ITA when the reporter asked HarshaLi about fans, his answer was a lot more enthusiastic compared to Pranali.

Someone on the main forum also told me that TV actors don't care about fans and I told delo and Noor this but they told me HC wasn't like that.

So I finally couldn't resist because of what delo or Noor said but I hope and pray that HC will never let me down. Or else I would cry.

I ve had a really bad experience with another TV actor in the past. That's why for so long only SRK has been my one and only

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Yesss.. thats why it is important to watch BB because then you know that wasting your time on them is pointless. They are such nashukras.

That's why it took me so many years to fangirl over HC. I was scared he would also be like them.

Now I know he is a very different person - even at ITA when the reporter asked HarshaLi about fans, his answer was a lot more enthusiastic compared to Pranali.

Someone on the main forum also told me that TV actors don't care about fans and I told delo and Noor this but they told me HC wasn't like that.

So I finally couldn't resist because of what delo or Noor said but I hope and pray that HC will never keep me down. Or else I would cry.

I ve had a really bad experience with another TV actor in the past. That's why for so long only SRK has been my one and only

what is nashukra

HC is very energetic IRL😆

HC is nice never differentiates between fans & tries to wish fans for their bday

I had a bad experience with Gauahar Khan

Duskyylilac thumbnail

So I finally couldn't resist because of what delo or Noor said but I hope and pray that HC will never let me down. Or else I would cry.

Harshad never disappoints.. He is actually different and that's the reason he was never part of any controversy.
Duskyylilac thumbnail

what is nashukra

HC is nice never differentiates between fans & tries to wish fans for their bday

Nashukra means Ungrateful.
Stardust91 thumbnail

what is nashukra

I think nashukra means ungrateful.

I think most TV stars are what we see on BB...thats why I follow very very few TV stars because I have watched enough Bigg Boss to know what they are really like.

I think HC, Pranali and Ravi and Sargun are the only ones I follow.

I ve met SRK a few times...Best experiences of my life. I will always always be grateful to that man for the way he made me feel.

That's why the fact that I compared HC to SRK for me is a biggggg deal.

So its not about energetic...HC said "if fans love us then I love them back x infinity to the max" and Pranali was like love back to them. So look at the answers.

I have also had a really bad experience with cockroach show. Worst ML ever.