Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I liked BAE... He was looking good

Aarohi is kaand devi she will do something soon

I don't think Harsh came but he might have asked Manjiri to go for Abhi's tilak. Aarohi will ask for nek but the way she is asking is scary 😆

Kangan are khandani and in promo it slipped out of Akshara's hand and Aarohi caught it... It's about Abhi's past and adoption

I liked family scenes it had old yrkkh vibe

Nice post Sia ❤️

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Welcome Priya

Bold: It's hard to stan a anti social celeb yaar... Kitne time se wait kar rahe hai 💀

I stan him regardless...

It's the fact that he is so normal and so elusive that makes me like him more. If he was like the Balaji gang.....ahhh gym selfie/paps; ahhhh Bastian dinner selfie/paps; I wouldn't be so into him, SRK se comparison toh doooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrr ki baat hai.

Hahahaaha Noorie...we aren't agreeing on anything today

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

I liked BAE... He was looking good

Aarohi is kaand devi she will do something soon

I don't think Harsh came but he might have asked Manjiri to go for Abhi's tilak. Aarohi will ask for nek but the way she is asking is scary 😆

Kangan are khandani and in promo it slipped out of Akshara's hand and Aarohi caught it... It's about Abhi's past and adoption

I liked family scenes it had old yrkkh vibe

Nice post Sia ❤️

Hahaha I love how I started calling him BAE and everyone followed....am I getting possessive you ask? Yes; for sure!!Am I used to it because everyone loves my main man so I should have years of experience? Totally!!!!

I think the main forum has named Aarohi appropriately but I feel weird calling someone Naagin so I prefer saying Dr Jalkukdi.

Is it even real? Garima's caption has scared me.

So you think Abhi knows...he told Harsh that he knows what they don't think he knows. Those adoption papers say "Neil" so I am sure it's Neil but it might be that Aarohi finds out that Neil IS a Birla and not an orphan.

Then Abhi might feel that he needs to step back so Neil can be treated well by the family.

Zenu...thanks for always appreciating me and jheloing me...

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Hahaha I love how I started calling him BAE and everyone followed....am I getting possessive you ask? Yes; for sure!!Am I used to it because everyone loves my main man so I should have years of experience? Totally!!!!

I think the main forum has named Aarohi appropriately but I feel weird calling someone Naagin so I prefer saying Dr Jalkukdi.

Is it even real? Garima's caption has scared me.

So you think Abhi knows...he told Harsh that he knows what they don't think he knows. Those adoption papers say "Neil" so I am sure it's Neil but it might be that Aarohi finds out that Neil IS a Birla and not an orphan.

Then Abhi might feel that he needs to step back so Neil can be treated well by the family.

Zenu...thanks for always appreciating me and jheloing me...

Don't know what khichdi they are planning but the way Harsh loves Abhi... I don't want his to be adopted but if he is it will be interesting to see how things will unfold.

Your Bae is actually a BAE for all of us 😆

🤗

priya185 thumbnail

Also cockroach fans are saying our hero's award is rigged/bought by RS.

Randoms including previous jodi shippers on SM be like are HarshaLi dating because of how well HC treated Pranali on Sunday. Then mentioning age difference because she is either 22 or someone said 26 and he is almost 39. Why does everything go in a circle and end on HC being age shamed.

Kaira fans are pissed because Kaira are forgotten.

harshad won ITA in 2018 too he got the highest votes. So haters are just jealous

I think harshali are just good friends. Pranali is 22 I think but Harshad looks younger than his age and both Harshali suit the characters

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Welcome Priya

Bold: It's hard to stan a anti social celeb yaar... Kitne time se wait kar rahe hai 💀

Hi noor and thanks

He is trying to be more social, back in Bepannaah days he barely posted in months

But I wanted a pic of Harshad with his trophy

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

My thing is: do people not have guy friends? Nice sweet caring guy friends?

Someone called Pranali flirty the other day....

Someone said HC was following Pranali around. So dropping someone to their car is following them around?

Where do these people live and why are they so uptight?

Also people.saying they were dressed like trash...kya pehen ke aate? Did they see how Ranveer Singh was dressed?

I can't keep ignoring everything...you ignore once then twice then three times...ten times but inka toh roz ka hai

I liked what HC was wearing

I love ranveer but cannot take his fashion seriously 🤣

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Don't know what khichdi they are planning but the way Harsh loves Abhi... I don't want his to be adopted but if he is it will be interesting to see how things will unfold.

Your Bae is actually a BAE for all of us 😆

🤗

Nooooo...he is my BAE because I cannot ever like TV celebs because of their harkatein and how their reality comes out on bigg boss. The arrogance some people display and the disregard for fans....haven't seen him do that.

If he is adopted then Harsh's emotions will turn...he won't be as generous...maybe K3G scenario hoga?

priya185 thumbnail

Nooooo...he is my BAE because I cannot ever like TV celebs because of their harkatein and how their reality comes out on bigg boss. The arrogance some people display and the disregard for fans....haven't seen him do that.

If he is adopted then Harsh's emotions will turn...he won't be as generous...maybe K3G scenario hoga?

I don't think Abhi is adopted

I don't like how tv actors true colours show on bb either whether it's Hina or Tejasswi