Zee ki shaan

Zorina_Tanya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends...kya haal he...

Guys kal na mene poora zee rishtey awards deka...dekthe dekthe sone me bohut late bi hogaya or muje aaj office se neend aarahi thi..

😆

Did u guys watch it...comment down ur observations from the event...

Guys..it was an amazing intro for naya sadasya female award..i liked it...

"Ye nayi nayi bani he..zee kutumb ki shaan shaan..inhe dekthehi duniya jalaktheehe inpe jaan jaan...baal inke silky silky..gaal inke glowy glowy😆...tho india ab dekthehe..kiski glow ne india ka mind blow kiya he.."..and then they announce the nominees...their intro made the award even more special...😊

Ashi truly  deserves it...

And by the way it was the kalnayak award that was announced first...and poore team.me se manushi ko mila tha  first award..thats y maybe shagun and babitha looked shocked and all...

Ashi and shagun ka offscreen bond is so cute...its so hard not to ship them..😳..wo tho ashi ki haath hi nahi chod rahi he...muje jo bi tension meet serial se mila..me in dono ki offscreen bond dek ke khush hojatheehu....ashi lagthahe best behen ki award expect karrahithi..ek clip me ek sec tho laga ki wo duki hui...na milne se....thab thak tho une koi bi award nahi milatha..or behen ki bi nahi mila...bahu ki bi nahi mila...use thodi na pathaatha..ki most special award tho usko or shagun ko milne waala he.i.e best nayasadasya male and female.....they got their first award together..it was best nayi jodi award that was announced before naya sadasya and all...

Amd ashi and shagun dance was ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

I too watched and enjoyed it. Ashi and Shagun were too cute and natural and the performances superb. Their bond and support is also heartwarming. Shagun is an emotional person and the jaan of the whole team we could see. 

I felt too much of the Preeta-Karan so fastforwarded all those sections. 

I really enjoyed Ritvik-Arjun's hosting the most in the whole event. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved Ashgun performance and the whole team cheering them up.. Even dusre serial waale bhi seemed happy when Meet waale won awards..

Maine bhi Preeran dance fwd kardia coz nomination party mai bahut dekh lia tha.. 🤣

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ashgun are such cuties n yess they look sooo good together ❤️n unke hath pakadna ke bareme toh Kuch na hi bolu they r Soo used to holding each others hand on ya off screen😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t know how I missed this thread but yeah .. zee rishtey awards were good.. I did watch few portions multiple times 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

yes there was an overdose of Preeran.. and I feel this fever is coming down…. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I am kinda amused like will Shabbir who won “zee ki shaan” will be nominated for “naya sadasya” this time … owing to his new show …🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

She luks damn pretty… smiley27 i wish thy had shwn her hair grown  uptil her shoulders… Aur chaar chand lag jateysmiley42

who would have thought that this is all because Babita wants to punish her...😭

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Current look is even better than fashion show look. Sirf Meety ko thhoda red diya hai in her dress i think, compared to others. 

and now we all know why.... 

I was wondering agr Sunaina bilkul red lehanga le ati or Meet H wo pehen kr niche ati.... to kaisa ajeeb sa lgta.....mtlb ahlawat family jo designer family h... unka tamasha ni bnta... abhi b she was the only one who has dupatta on her head.. rest were normally dressed.....