fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

what did Sunaina say Divya? 

Shividhadkndilk updated.

Anjureads thumbnail

Yeh dekh lo sab for our Meetwa.... yaad karte hai woh din. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcpDVtaoG2w/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

this the meetwa we have fallen for

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
fanktlk thumbnail

Cleansing ke liye i went back to that episode. I saw he let Babita scream and then put his point forth. My only hope is that he does that here as well. He let the others vent and then he will go and talk to the family. Else him coming smiling to her in the garden scene is displaced. 

Waiting to see how Meetwa will make a come back. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Cleansing ke liye i went back to that episode. I saw he let Babita scream and then put his point forth. My only hope is that he does that here as well. He let the others vent and then he will go and talk to the family. Else him coming smiling to her in the garden scene is displaced. 

Waiting to see how Meetwa will make a come back. 

I so hope this happens Divya🤞🤞🤞🤞... because otherwise we cannot adore him like before. Before or after, I just want him to make it clear to Babita that she went overboard in her anger and he will not tolerate it the next time. 

fanktlk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I so hope this happens Divya🤞🤞🤞🤞... because otherwise we cannot adore him like before. Before or after, I just want him to make it clear to Babita that she went overboard in her anger and he will not tolerate it the next time. 

Completely agree... I am hoping for the same. I think this was the foundation though. This is the reaction for Shanty imagine when she accuses them of murder. She should walk out. She has to. 

A part of me also wants Raj to tell the Meets to move out and come back after Meety is accepted and respected. Perfect answer to Babita that would be.. This completely wrote off the Biwi no.1 intent. Giving Meet the respect and love she deserves. 

I am hopeful as i don't want Meetwa's character to be butchered. 🤞🤞.. warna koi bhi serial aur isme kya farak reh jayega.