Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Sabke saamne maafi Shanty se mangna would have been more humiliation for Meety. Kya pata ab aaj kya kya hoga 😣

Babita actually made her serve to Shanty… and he was smirking… tbhi mje mann kia Babita or pure ahlawats ko strangle krne ka… again not because I felt bad for Meet H … but the way he is behaving like a smarty pants….😡

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Babita actually made her serve to Shanty… and he was smirking… tbhi mje mann kia Babita or pure ahlawats ko strangle krne ka… again not because I felt bad for Meet H … but the way he is behaving like a smarty pants….😡

Aur ye Babita kya keh rhi thhi.. Masoom ko punish karte hai ...  Kab kiya? property kand ke liye cooking karwaya... Duggu adoption kand ke liye kya kiya? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Aur ye Babita kya keh rhi thhi.. Masoom ko punish karte hai ...  Kab kiya? property kand ke liye cooking karwaya... Duggu adoption kand ke liye kya kiya? 

Masoom ko kabhi koi punishment ni milegi… beti h wo ghr ki…  maine bola na Meet H ki position mani kaka se b low h… I have not seen the episode but it seems Babita ne use unwanted burden bol dia hoga .. jo thop di gyi h us pe as bahu.. she never wanted to have her as bahu in the first place it seems… infact twitter pr b koi update ni h .. I  am amazed … to kya wo garden wala scene aj b ni aya ? 

Anjureads thumbnail

Masoom ko kabhi koi punishment ni milegi… beti h wo ghr ki…  maine bola na Meet H ki position mani kaka se b low h… I have not seen the episode but it seems Babita ne use unwanted burden bol dia hoga .. jo thop di gyi h us pe as bahu.. she never wanted to have her as bahu in the first place it seems… infact twitter pr b koi update ni h .. I  am amazed … to kya wo garden wala scene aj b ni aya ? 

Ya seems like it... prev episode itself it was like you have to behave like Ahlawat bahu... so I guess she is reached her limit of fake acceptance. Garden scene aayega aaj i thought. Kal tho Sunaina ki baari hai chillane ki. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Ya seems like it... prev episode itself it was like you have to behave like Ahlawat bahu... so I guess she is reached her limit of fake acceptance. Garden scene aayega aaj i thought. Kal tho Sunaina ki baari hai chillane ki. 

agr aya hota to kisi na kisi ne twitter pr daala hota .. it seems even twitteratis are pissed .. koi tweet hi ni h ab … 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

agr aya hota to kisi na kisi ne twitter pr daala hota .. it seems even twitteratis are pissed .. koi tweet hi ni h ab … 

Aaya nahi garden scene. It ended with meetu telling Meetwa others have said it why don't you also say that you don't love me you have been tolerating me. He has tears in 1 eye. He looks overwhelmed. 

She runs to the garden and over a minute and half is crying. 

They knew people will be pissed. Hence they released the pic and the SBS segment on Monday itself

Edited by fanktlk - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Aaya nahi garden scene. It ended with meetu telling Meetwa others have said it why don't you also say that you don't love me you have been tolerating me. He has tears in 1 eye. He looks overwhelmed. 

She runs to the garden and over a minute and half is crying. 

They knew people will be pissed. Hence they released the pic and the SBS segment on Monday itself

waise maine suna aj Babita ne limit cross kr di? aisa kya bola babita ne? dekhne ki himmat ni h… but sun skti hu… and what happened k Meet H ne is level ki baat bol di Meet A ko…

fanktlk thumbnail

waise maine suna aj Babita ne limit cross kr di? aisa kya bola babita ne? dekhne ki himmat ni h… but sun skti hu… and what happened k Meet H ne is level ki baat bol di Meet A ko…

Are uske liye detail mein dekhna and likhna padega. If i am able to log off early will try. 

fanktlk thumbnail

Waise Shanty topic is just parked for now. That engagement can happen again at any time. 

fanktlk thumbnail

Isko bhi akal nahi hai. Everyone is upset. Engagement is stalled toh chup chap ek corner mein baithe. Nahi madam ko anpe haath se chai banake pilani hai sabko... Trying to make the atmosphere light. Bhadki Babs.