Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved it Priyu... ❤️❤️❤️

Malharji ko paschataap karni hai.. 👍🏼

Anupriya is also asking Kalyani to move on in her life.. Ye Anu is different... 

Maa beti have differences in opinion... 😬😬

Kalyani kya karne wali hai.. Eager to know. 

sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing priyu malhar ko apne galti ke ehsas hua hai and Wo kalyani ko chodna chahte hai 

Aur isme anupriya ne bhi bola ki sahi kahe rahe hai but kalyani ko nhi dur hona pillu our malharji se 

Let’s ki kalyani kya decision leti hai excited for the next ❤️

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Oh my priyu 

Aaj toh dil khush kar di forum ke sab writers ne poora kalmalicious din he aaj 

Wonderful update yaar 

Mujhe lagthi he anu uksaa rahi he kallu ke feelings ko so that both realises this Marriage was more than a revenge or ya phir it has turned into something good with thw paasage of time 

But sab tere haath mei he yeha twist bhi ho sakthe 

So I am waiting for the next epi 

And yaar thoda laaaaammmmmbbbbbiiiiii updates diya kar na 

Kalma ke bare mei kitna bhi pada I am just like khatam na ho thoda aur 

❤️❤️❤️❤️😂❤️😂❤️💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Thanks gayu 

Anu jo bol rahi hai wo sach hai aur tune sahi pakda hai..

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Loved it Priyu... ❤️❤️❤️

Malharji ko paschataap karni hai.. 👍🏼

Anupriya is also asking Kalyani to move on in her life.. Ye Anu is different... 

Maa beti have differences in opinion... 😬😬

Kalyani kya karne wali hai.. Eager to know. 

Thanks didu ❤️❤️

Haa thoda hai opinion me differences 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehreemstory

Amazing priyu malhar ko apne galti ke ehsas hua hai and Wo kalyani ko chodna chahte hai 

Aur isme anupriya ne bhi bola ki sahi kahe rahe hai but kalyani ko nhi dur hona pillu our malharji se 

Let’s ki kalyani kya decision leti hai excited for the next ❤️

Thanks arwa 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

I forgot to tag you guys 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Priyu! Amazing update - I just loved it! Keep going!

Anushka_sehreem thumbnail

The whole part was so beautiful priyuu..  I'm waiting for next 😍 Literally wanted to see this in show par yaha hi sahi. Please upload next episode soooooonnnn❤️❤️

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Part-6

Malhar turned on the shower and leaned against the wall, heavy with dejection, sat down for few minutes.He remembered the time when he had harassed her unmercifully and embarrassed her in front of people. She unresistingly endured to all his unjust acts and now also  it seemed that no matter how much effort he put to punish himself, she got him away for his fault without being punished. His tears flowed with running water as he appears to be done for since he has lost his self respect. Freeing her from all the hatred and responsibilities which  he had given her was the only thing left that he could think about.

Kalyani was sitting in courtyard where Malhar used to count her good and bad deeds. Malhar’s decision of leaving her and anupriya’s words were still echoing in her mind and it unnerved her. She’s been with pillu since his birth and the mere thought of living without him fretted her. She got up and went inside as she wanted some answers for her question. 

Aao kalyani…. Anupriya said as she felt her presence at the door… 

Tumhe kaise pata aayi ki main hu…kalyani asked 

Mujhe pata tha tum mere paas jarur aaogi she said 

Tum mujhe ye batane aayi ho ki tum apni zindagi naye sire se shuru karna chahti ho… sahi kaha na maine.. she caressed her face…..

Ek baat puchni hai aayi… kalyani said 

Pucho kya puchna hai… Anupriya replied 

Tum mere bare humesha achha hi sochti ho hai na…  she said 

Ye bhi koi puchhne ki baat hai… har maa humesha apne bachho ke bhale ke bare me hi sochti hai… par achanak ye sawaal kyu??

Kyu aayi tum mere bhale ke kaise soch sakti ho… main to uss insaan ki beti hu naa jisne tumhe dhoka diya, tumhari zindagi viraan kar di to tumhe to mujhe mere haal par chhod dena chahiye aur mere sath achha ho ya bura isse tumhe kya fark padhta hai ??

Ye kaise baatein kar rahi ho kalyani… tumhe tumhare haal par chhod isliye ki atul ne mujhe dhoka diya, mere sath galat kiya to main tumhare sath bura hone du.. bas itna hi samajh payi ho apni aayi ko.. anupriya said in disappointed tone.

Kalyani smiled at her mother’s answer and seeing her smile, anupriya  felt muddled..

Papa ne tumhare sath jo bhi kiya usse humare rishte ko koi fark nahi padhta to fir Malharji ne mere sath jo bhi kiya usse mere aur pillu ke rishte me fark kyu. Agar tum mera sath nahi chhod sakti to main apne chhote se pillu ko akela kaise chhod du aayi…

Ab to tum samajh hi gayi hogi ki mera faisla kya hai…main tumhe naraaz nahi karna chahti par abhi mere bachhe aur mere pati ko meri jarurat hai… 

Anupriya stared kalyani in speechless misery as her understanding of relationships has astonished her. Till now she thought of her as eighteen year old girl but she has grown up as woman now.

She knew it before that Kalyani has accepted this marriage wholeheartedly then also she said some harsh words to make her understand the reality of their marriage but it seems that her words were not going to have any impact on her decision. 

Bappa, kalyani ne jo faisla liya usme takleefon ke siva kuch nahi hai.. Main nahi jaanti ki is rishte ka bhavishya kya hai ?? Agar aapne ye rishte joda hai to aap hi meri bachhi ko himmat dena ki wo is rishte ki jimmedari nibha paye aur har mushkil ka saamna kar paye…. 

Malhar came into their bedroom, he  looked around in the room and found no one. He thought that kalyani might have moksh with her. He started packing and collected moksh’s stuff to pack them too.

Kahin jaa rahe ho Malhar??? Aparna  hesitatingly asked..

He said nothing and when he saw that moksh is with her, he immediately took him from her. 

Dekho Malhar… main samjhaungi sampada ko…     and she couldn’t complete her sentence as he glared at her… 

Aaj uss aurat ka naam le liya hai, aage se mere saamne uss aurat ka naam liya to main bhool jaunga ki kabhi maine aapko aai bhi kaha hai samjhi aap..

Naa uss aurat se aur na aap se ab koi rishta nahi hai humara.. ye baat aap jitni jaldi samajh jaye Achha hoga.. 

Jayiye yaha se  jayiye… Malhar shouted angrily at her 

Aparna got frightened as he got furious listening sampada’s name and left the room.

He took deep breath and  forced himself to calm down. Looking at his son he said..

Moksh… moksh kaisa hai mera beta ?? Apne  baba se gussa ho ?? Baba ne kal se tumse koi baat nahi ki…. Dekho na bete tumhare baba se ye kya ho gaya …Kisi aur ki galtiyon ki saja uss ladki ko de di jiski wajah se aaj tum mere paas ho.. His eyes filled with tears and embraced his son warmly.

Uss aurat ne apni khushiyon ki khatir itne logo ki zindagi tabah kar di. Mujhe dhokha diya, tumhe chhod diya aur us kalyani ko apne jhoot ke jaal me phasa diya aur main bewakuf uske  baaton par yakeen karne ki galti kar baitha…

Moksh tum apne baba jaise bilkul nahi banna… tumhare baba achhe insaan nahi beta..tumhare baba bahut bure hai.. bahut bure hai.. tear were  rolling  down his cheek.

Kalyani heard him talking to his son as she was standing at door. As She entered the room, he turned away, wiped his tears so she couldn’t see them but she guessed at his unutterable sadness and pain.

Aap mujhe moksh se dur nahi kar sakte…

Main mokhs Bina nahi rah sakti… kalyani said while standing in front of him and tried to take moksh but he walked to other side..

Tumne moksh ki jimmedari bahut utha li..

Moksh mera bachha hai uski jimmedari meri hai…tum bas apni zindagi ke bare me socho.. 

He laid moksh in his cot and continued to pack his belongings. He told her to lead her life without any encumbrances, not to think about moksh as it will be good for all of them. Hearing nothing from her, when he looked at her, her nose was trembling. He wondered if he’d said anything to offend her.

Aapka bachha.. haan aapka bachha 

Jab wo paida bhi nahi hua tha na Malharji tab se humara rishta aur uske paida hote waqt main thi uske paas aap nahi… Main kuch nahi jaanti mujhe moksh chahiye bas…she said in voice quivering with suppressed anger and burst into tears. 

It never crossed his mind that this would upset her, he turned to kalyani apologetically…

Rona band karo.. rona band karo kalyani he wiped her tears with his palm and made her sit on bed.

Main tumhe moksh se dur nahi karunga…Moksh tumhare pas hi rahega.. Main use kahi nahi le jaunga theek hai..Wo humesha tumhare paas hi rahega 

Aap sach kah rahe hai…. She asked innocently 

Haa main sach kah raha hu…he replied in soft tone..

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely  update, Di! I don't get who Malhar thinks he is, making all these  decisions for Kalyani.

It's why I was always on Kallu's side... thinking you can do and undo things as you please ain't a good look!