Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you Priyu for the beautiful update and also for this beautiful story… it was so unexpected that Malhar literally filed a case against himself!!! His grief and sadness is totally reasonable and he is trying to repent by punishing himself. Great concept and beautifully explained! Keep writing dear😘😘

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's so great i didn't expect this ..this is really a surprising chapter ...and it's really comes out as an amazing chapter 🤗

Kalyani stressing about him and not caring about anything just wants to make sure that malhar is alright ..it's so good to see her 😳

Malhar's grief and he wants to punish himself like a true person ...and kalyani nein kya pachka kiya uska ...

Abb dekhkte hai kya hota hai ...

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the update and the beautiful story! Keep writing, Priyu. 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thanks you guys…

If you all are here to read then I’ll keep writing..

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Priyu, sorry for my late reply. 

Loved the update. 

Malhar's self punishing mode and Kalyani's anger. 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Priyu, sorry for my late reply. 

Loved the update. 

Malhar's self punishing mode and Kalyani's anger. 

No sorry vorry didu…

It’s fine…

Thank you 😊 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update, Priyu di... let's now see what Malhar does to repent for his misdeeds! I'm here with my popcorns all ready to enjoy this wild ride!

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

Beautiful update, Priyu di... let's now see what Malhar does to repent for his misdeeds! I'm here with my popcorns all ready to enjoy this wild ride!

Thanks Riya 

Priyapriyu thumbnail

Part-5 

Anupriya was waiting anxiously for kalyani in her room. Moksh in his sleep began to whimper, later he woke up and started crying…

Nahi moksh rote nahi aai abhi aa rahi hai.. she fed him and later patted gently to make him sleep.

Bappa…. Ye kya ho raha hai…jab se ye sampada wapas aayi hai.. kuch bhi theek nahi hai. Malhar bhi kal se kitna pareshan hai.. 

Kalyani returned from police station and she looked miffed. Anupriya followed her to  room. As she entered in her room looking around she picked up a vase to throw it on floor but paused when she saw her mother coming with moksh .

Kya hua kalyani itne gusse me kyu hu?? Anupriya asked worryingly…

Aai.. aai..  kalyani sighed… keeping vase back in its place…

Ye Malharji ka dimaag kharab ho gaya kal se ulti sedhi baatein kiye ja rahe hai..Aur Ye sampada ye kyu wapas aa gayi … chali gayi thi na… chali gayi thi to ab kyu wapas aa gayi hai… kalyani shouted furiously hitting her fist on the table.. 

Shant ho jao kalyani shant ho jao aur aaram se batao hua kya hai.. Anupriya  made her sit on the bed and tried to calm her down.

Kaise shant ho jau aai.. waha Malharji ne khud ke jail jane ka plan banaya hai aur tum bol rahi ho shant ho jau..she replied frustratingly 

Arre deva…Jail jane ka!!! 

Anupriya was shocked and asked again 

Saaf saaf  batao kalyani baat kya hai..

Kalyani told  everything that happened last night and the things he had done after knowing the truth of Sampada. He wanted a punishment for torturing and marrying her forcibly and asked her to sign on a complaint which can file a case against him but she denied  and came back home..

“I knew I had guessed right”… anupriya said… 

Kalyani had a questioningly  glanced at her mother.

It was already difficult for him to cope with Sampada’s betrayal and now one more things added the intensity of tragedy in his life that he was burdened with too much guilt of wrongdoing to you.. Anupriya answered…

Haa kalyani… Use kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai kalyani wo kya kar raha hai par tumne bilkul theek kiya.. ab tum aaram karo aur dekho Moksh bhi tumhe kab se yaad kiye ja raha hai.. 

After giving moksh to kalyani, anupriya caressed her back and left the room. 

As soon as reaching in his aai’s arm moksh hugged his aai  as he missed her warm embrace. Kalyani lied along with moksh on the bed and solaced herself by cuddling him.

Bappa… Malhar ko himmat dena wo is mushkil ghadi me khud ko sambhal paye..

She looked at bappa’s murti and prayed for him.

Malhar came back and entering in room, he saw his son was sleeping peacefully with kalyani. He was unwashed and unkempt from yesterday so he was taking out his  clothes from cupboard not making any noise to wake them up but when he turned and kalyani was standing in front of him..

Mujhe aapse baat karni hai.. she said when he was leaving the room.

Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni.. he replied indignantly 

Kyu nahi karni hai baat aakhir aap kya karna chahte hai.. she said irritatingly 

Main kuch bhi karu tumhe isse kya… he raised his voice but seeing his son in sleep he lowered his voice slightly.

Aap ye sab kyu kar rahe hai Malharji?? Kyu apne aap ko jail me daalna chahte hai?? .. her voice was more pleading now..

Apne sukoon ke liye kar raha hu kalyani… his voice was solemn.. 

Jo maine kiya tumhare sath wo badal to nahi sakta par khud ko saja dekar shayad thoda pashchatap kar sakta tha… he said and a strained, unfamiliar look of embarrassment came over his face.” 

Aur mujhe thoda sukoon mil jata  par tumne wo mauka bhi mujhse se cheen liya…He stared at her with intense gaze…

Jo aap mujhe karne kah rahe the wo sahi nahi tha Malharji.. Main kuch bhi kar sakti hu par ye nahi.. Achha aap hi batayiye ki main aisa kya karun jis se aapki takleef  kam ho jayein… kalyani said with an effort..

Meri takleef  kabhi kam nahi ho sakti kalyani ab wo meri zindagi ka hissa hai…

Jo beet Gaya use to Badal nahi sakte ab par aane wala kal badal sakte hai tumhare liye… tum apni zindagi naye sire se shuru karo apni aai ke sath aur main moksh ke lekar yaha se dur chala jaunga.. he announced to kalyani 

Kya … ye kya bol rahe hai aap ?? She stared at him in disbelief….

Sahi bol raha hu.. saying this he left the room and she was nearly in tears.

Anupriya, who stood and watched them, came into Kalyani’s room.

Aai tumne suna Malharji ne kya kaha.. kalyani cried…

Haa kalyani…

Sab suna aur galat kya bol raha hai theek hi to kah raha hai…Anupriya  replied.

Aai tum aisa kyu bol rahi ho??? She questioned her mother 

Theek hi to kalyani wo tumhare sath nahi rehna chahta hai to tumhe bhi kya jarurat hai uske sath rehne ki….said Anupriya 

She told her that their marriage was nothing but a corollary of betrayal and now he knows the truth then why she should carry the burden of unwanted marriage. 

Tumhe bhi Haq hai apni zindagi pane hisab se jeene ka aur waise bhi tumne use koi saja nahi dilaayi itna kaafi hai.. anupriya said to Kalyani 

Aai….Malharji ne ye shadi pillu ke liye ki thi aur maine bhi… kalyani told her mother 

Moksh ke liye…. Anupriya smirked…

Moksh ke liye kam tumse badla lene k liye jyada thi… kya kuch nahi kiya kalyani usne tumhare aur mere sath… 

Aai… wo sab unhone sampada ke letter ki wajah se kiya.. ye to tum bhi jaanti ho.. aur ab unhe apni galti ka ehsaas hai phir bhi aisa bol rahi ho.. mujhe tumse ye ummid nahi thi.. kalyani said disappointingly 

Kyaa ummid karti ho tum kalyani, main tumse ye kahu ki tum Malhar ka kiya hua bhool jao aur uske sath nayi zindagi basaao, kabhi nahi kalyani..kabhi nahi..

Wo jo kah raha hai theek kah raha hai. Apni zindagi ke baare me socho aur aage badho.. anupriya told her daughter.

Kalyani remembered the things of the past one and half month. How he blackmailed her for marriage.. How her mother was against their marriage..How her life was changed after marriage..

Theek hai aai jo tumhe kehna tha kah diya.. Jo Malharji ko kehna tha unhone bhi kah diya lekin ab main tay karungi ki mujhe kya karna hai..

Kalyani said and walked out of her room…

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Oh my priyu 

Aaj toh dil khush kar di forum ke sab writers ne poora kalmalicious din he aaj 

Wonderful update yaar 

Mujhe lagthi he anu uksaa rahi he kallu ke feelings ko so that both realises this Marriage was more than a revenge or ya phir it has turned into something good with thw paasage of time 

But sab tere haath mei he yeha twist bhi ho sakthe 

So I am waiting for the next epi 

And yaar thoda laaaaammmmmbbbbbiiiiii updates diya kar na 

Kalma ke bare mei kitna bhi pada I am just like khatam na ho thoda aur 

❤️❤️❤️❤️😂❤️😂❤️💞💞💞💞💞💞💞