Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithi1985 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh my poor akshu . If abhi makes her work like this akshu won't fall in love so easily 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dr. Hottie Birla is a goal🔥 Akshu sweetie you're lucky to have a mentor like him

He keeps check on her health, studies and practice...he is actually pushing her to limits so she can achieve greater height. 

He loves her truly and honestly I too feel when you love someone you should support them in career and life and he hasn't expressed it to her but his family knows well. 

I'm loving this❤❤

Can't wait to read next part. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And I forgot to add Dr. Birla will have hard time making his love fall for him 😆

He scolds her a lot even if it's for her betterment... She will take her sweet revenge for sure

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 1 was indeed interesting.. and your note on now Indian television makes the ambitious woman to be anti- heroine. It sucks big time. 

but I think that also changed with shows like Diya aur Baati Hum, where the FL was driven and ambitious and did achieve her dream of becoming an IPS officer. 

In yeh rishta too, Akshara had eventually joined Singhania’s in their business and also before that she used to make some designs for the business. Agree that she was not ambitious when it came to business but she did rise up to the task in the hour of need (don’t know what actually happened, but this was all told by my family law teacher (for both shows))

Garden_diane thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh my god.. the story is so beautiful.. loving this birlas.. I know it's a bit of selfishness but can u pls make the updates a little longer coz u r such a wonderful writer n can't wait to read.. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Akshara’s friends are sweet. At first when I read Rohan and Jia, I so wanted it to be Dhruv and Jia, in my defence I am a late 90s kid who used to watch Shararat every day. 

The explanation of Akshara’s routine was very detailed and nicely written. 

Waiting for Abhimanyu to be scolded in the next update :)

Edited by Monstuholic - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Oh, and fun fact, Karanvir Bohra, the actor who played Dhruv in Shararat (Jia’s love interest in the show) has actually named his youngest daughter Jia. 

Did you watch the show, or was it before your time ?

Manju1066 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pls don’t give up ,it’s so interesting I am loving it🥰pls continue 💖

zerroo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I absolutely adored the way you began this lovely fanfiction and I simply can't wait to read more and more of it.....I can't tell you enough how good a writer you are....your writings are simply too good....pls continue

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The second chapter was super interesting...the best part was "Apologies, my love, but you did wonderfully. I'm proud." 😝😝😘😘❤️