Gangubai Kathiawadi - Trailer Out Now | Alia Bhatt - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

China line was not needed.

Already north east people are harrased enough 

loginidran thumbnail

Wow. I love it!. An entire movie centered and named after a female character which has oodles of mass appeal. Alia seems to have hit the ball out of the park. Can’t wait! 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

China line was not needed.

Already north east people are harrased enough 

I don't think it was related to the North East. From the trailer it looks like the dentist is a Chinese and they are trying to show the presence of the chinese community in Mumbai back then in the 1960s. Have read many articles about such chinese population being around during the same time in cities like Calcutta and Chennai too and interestingly most of them were dentists.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXfqtZotAxv/?utm_medium=copy_link

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

This... unpopular opinion but Alia and Shraddha are pretty much on the same level when it comes to acting imo, with Shraddha even having the edge in certain types of roles.

I know it’s your opinion but this is pushing it and I don’t even like Alia 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Lol is this a comedy movie? I was expecting an intense and serious film. But the trailer is just filled with funny one-liners one after another. Alia is actually good and suits the role. The dress up complaint doesn't make sense because the actual person was a teenager when the events shown in the film happened in real.

Box office ka pata nahi. All movies since the pandemic have flopped except Sooryavanshi. Hit hui toh nepo fans would go crazy, aur flop hui toh masala movie fans would start blabbing. 

Among popular actresses, I think only Alia can pull the role of a teenager. 

Also, SLB usually is on point with his casting.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hichki

I know it’s your opinion but this is pushing it and I don’t even like Alia 

Idk if you compare Alia in Kalank or SOTY to Shraddha any of her movies I don't really see anything that different in terms of acting, both are strictly OK imo.

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh ok  Thank you!! , I did not know this. 

Interesting !

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

I don't think it was related to the North East. From the trailer it looks like the dentist is a Chinese and they are trying to show the presence of the chinese community in Mumbai back then in the 1960s. Have read many articles about such chinese population being around during the same time in cities like Calcutta and Chennai too and interestingly most of them were dentists.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXfqtZotAxv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just came here to see the haters quaking... ☺️

And to say that I'm super excited for Seema Pahwa's role because it will be something special, although we just saw one glimpse in the trailer... 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Only Madhuri Dixit in her Prime Could have been Perfect cast 

HotFuzz thumbnail

Alia is good but the movie seems boring.