Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Didn't liked the trailer, looks boring. Alia was good and acting ok, not any spectacular or impressive. Will wait to in OTT not a theater watch..

Guinea thumbnail

The teaser was better than the trailer. The teaser had an intensity .. this one is lighter . Also all SLB trailers are so well cut .. this was meandering..

it still is a very interesting premise and the movie holds promise . If the reviews are good .. I will catch it in the theatre.

briahna thumbnail

I thought it was gonna be hard-hitting show...but Bhansali going for mass appealing

tinsel town, you tubers, tweeters, all in all 99% going gaga over choti ladki aloo as a gangster

mazaa aagayaa

😃

briahna thumbnail

Vijay Raaz will be show stealer...right it down!

thank you Bhansali for casting him!

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Is white the color theme for this one? 

Alia in that look and saree reminds me of her mother from her recent Netflix series. Contrary to general opinion, I felt Aloo looking older. 🤪

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The trailer was prety weird. Not sure if they were going for comedy or drama. But the film's got my attention - curious how Alia does as a SLB heroine

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ilahi

Is white the color theme for this one? 

Alia in that look and saree reminds me of her mother from her recent Netflix series. Contrary to general opinion, I felt Aloo looking older. 🤪

Since white is usually associated with purity and here the story revolves around a brothel...the colour metaphor seems to be that even though the innocence of women is snatched from them in such places, it doesn't make them lose their dignity. Or that virginity does not equate to innocence/dignity.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Alia is so amazing man, she can't help that she has a baby face but she's a powerhouse performer. It would be easier if they had a hardened or older face but to match the character with this baby face is definitely impressive. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Alia delivers yet again! 👍🏼

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
mjhe to bhut he unconvicing act laga comical lol

huma quereshi or other actress might be apt for this 

Edited by ChotaShakil420 - 2 years ago